Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fuck Rule 4... R.I.P. Leonard Cohen. * 1
    #23823222 -





:psychsplit:

Edited by Litto (11/12/16 02:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. [Re: Litto]
    #23823267 -

Big loss to the world of music and poetry. He was quite the dude! I went to one of his shows two years ago and when he sang Hallelujah it made the hair stand up on my arms. I heard that his ex-manager bled him dry and he died almost completely broke. Buddhists are too damn trusting :confused:

RIP


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.I.P. [Re: pslyke]
    #23826142 -





:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* leonard cohen Vvellum 1,188 13 08/13/05 08:07 PM
by peeper
* $75 for leonard cohen Irradiated_Feces 400 2 03/14/08 06:10 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Leonard Pickard
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 4,799 27 05/03/05 10:56 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* FUCK FILE SHARING!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,199 21 11/22/03 11:21 PM
by Sombie
* California is so fucked djfrog 2,566 16 10/29/03 11:26 PM
by AliceDee
* Fucking people that eat all of your fucking food MOTH 1,625 11 03/15/04 07:38 PM
by Ripple
* The Cure rules - so why did Robert do this? Delyrium 574 3 12/18/03 07:29 PM
by djfrog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
136 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.