Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour?
    #23821509 -

.
Is Sheekle the master of comedy he thinks he is?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 11/10/16 03:23 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23821536 -

I voted sort of.

Sometimes his jokes are really gross or have some "insider thing" i dont understand like the "penis in a bottle baby" joke. I just dont get the reference dawg :shrug:

Sheekle definitely adds some interesting spice to the Pub, much in a way Coaster did. But Sheekle is his own thing, one and only, unique, special :hug:


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23821551 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
I voted sort of.

Sometimes his jokes are really gross or have some "insider thing" i dont understand like the "penis in a bottle baby" joke. I just dont get the reference dawg :shrug:





You don't get the reference? I feel like you've been locked up tight..



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23821554 -

Penis in a bottle is a reference to that Christina Aguleria song from back in the day, "Genie in a Bottle"


Also:burke: at Jokeshop saying I think i'm the "master of comedy" :laugh2:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23821555 -

I kinda feel bad for making this thread, but if the man is so sure of his comedic prowess I guess it'll be water off a ducks back to him.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #23821560 -

:laugh2:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23821564 -

You said:

Sheekle said:
Haha what the hell berserk destroyer is the least funny poster on the shroomery. youve got a real poor taste in humor jsb



And also:

Sheekle said:
it's not so much about dumbing things down as much as added a little pizazz or spice to the pub



Which sounds to me like you're confident in your mastery of humour. After all, you see yourself in a position to judge my taste, so you must be a master of sorts.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Eminence]
    #23821565 -

Eminence said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
I voted sort of.

Sometimes his jokes are really gross or have some "insider thing" i dont understand like the "penis in a bottle baby" joke. I just dont get the reference dawg :shrug:





You don't get the reference? I feel like you've been locked up tight..





Christina was f**king hot back then

she got pretty plump though





--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #23821569 -

hahahahahahahah what the fuck she looks like ronald fkn mccdonald


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23821571 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
You said:

Sheekle said:
Haha what the hell berserk destroyer is the least funny poster on the shroomery. youve got a real poor taste in humor jsb



And also:

Sheekle said:
it's not so much about dumbing things down as much as added a little pizazz or spice to the pub



Which sounds to me like you're confident in your mastery of humour. After all, you see yourself in a position to judge my taste, so you must be a master of sorts.



i'm a master of judging u, it has nothing to do with comedy. i should be a judge


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Sheekle]
    #23821578 -

Congratulations. You can henceforth be my official judge. We can stay in contact all day long so you can critique all of my actions and words.

How much are you gonna pay me for the privilege?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23821580 -

I was just joking I'm not gonna be a judge. Why didn't you get the joke, JSB?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #23821582 -

Maybe cause you're not funny.............?


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 4
    #23821585 -

I hope Sheekle gets cancer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #23821586 -

Wow that is super unflattering. Some of the lyrics to that song I just posted kinda fit with her chunkiness too. "My body's sayin let's go, but my heart is sayin no" :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 3
    #23821594 -

Sheekle said:
I was just joking I'm not gonna be a judge. Why didn't you get the joke, JSB?



Jokeshopbeard said:
Maybe cause you're not funny.............?



Watching you two interact on here is so cringeworthy. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #23821596 -

Jokeshopbeard said:
Maybe cause you're not funny.............?



:laugh2:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: my3rdeye] * 1
    #23821603 -

my3rdeye said:
I hope Sheekle gets cancer



:laugh2:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #23821607 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you get Sheekle's sense of humour? [Re: Sheekle]
    #23821609 -

I hope sheekle gets
Naked


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* another post about dry humour
( 1 2 all )
Cannabischarlie 3,551 23 10/14/08 08:15 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Ron Paul @ Webster Hall NYC
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 1,719 20 09/11/11 12:58 PM
by realfuzzhead
* Websters Dictionary adds 'w00t'
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,538 35 12/15/07 08:56 AM
by sam420
* A Civil Liberties Perspective on this Sen Craig thing... PapaverS 1,098 8 08/28/07 06:29 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* did a 2 hour long sens dep float last night :)
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,045 20 06/11/11 08:01 PM
by Psy Baba
* Citing Drowning Deaths, Sen. Cochran (R-MI) Introduces Bill to make Water Illegal ch1ck3n.s0up 2,774 14 11/23/12 12:01 PM
by Its Pat
* anyone care to humour me?... Hendostan 641 7 10/04/06 05:21 PM
by Hendostan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
876 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.068 seconds spending 0.038 seconds on 22 queries.