Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: SonicTitan]
    #23793873 -

Smoking weed tastes good as long as you dont heat it up so much that you destroy the flavour. It tastes like vaped weed if you use hemp wick and just let the flame touvh the weed for only a second and keep tapping the flame like that.

Vaping weed tatses good but i cant get good enough hits. It burns my lips before i can hit it hard enough to satisfy my need for a toke.

Smoking hash tastes and smells sooo magnificent.

Vaping hash is wonderful.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (11/02/16 07:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23793874 -

ive got a problem shroomery.....


i lost my vape in the animal soup of time within the past few days....
LogicaL Chaos said:
trendal said:
I'm sick, but otherwise good :grin:

Just dropped the kids off at school the pool and got the wife out to work. Now it's time for a bowl :yesnod:



Fixed :wink:

Im at work, on break right now. How come u up so early Connisouir (sp?) ?



didnt sleep last night just been grinding on 3meopcp and now it seems the fun is slowly coming to an end since i just did the last lil bit i had left

Edited by Connoisseur (11/02/16 08:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23793882 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23793914 -

I prefer my weed in a big bong with 2 pperculators water  dome and ice

Green hit every toke


Great flavor  :bonghit:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: SunnyD]
    #23793922 -

I DONT NEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD NOOOOO DOCCCTTTTTAAAAAAAA


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23793934 -

I wonder how many drugs I would need to be on to like my job. I've tried weed, kpin, booze, and kratom. Half of those make it worse and the other half makes it slightly more tolerable while I ruin my work for the rest of the week.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: SunnyD]
    #23793935 -

SunnyD said:
I prefer my weed in a big bong with 2 pperculators water  dome and ice

Green hit every toke


Great flavor  :bonghit:



Yeah my friend hits any bowl he smokes no matter how small in 4 or 5 tokes.

Its so much better to cash a bowl in one go.

The only time i take multiple tokes is if im smoking hash because i dont like to torch it too much and it burns too slow if you just light it a little bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23793938 -

whats your job?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23793946 -

Geospatial locations corrections data and analysis for commercial insurance. It would be a legit job if I didn't have a bunch of stupid corporate restrictions on me.

Adderall. Also tried adderall. And it helped a little bit. Till I decided that it would be better to work on my novel.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23793947 -

Morning yall.

Got up early on my day off to go to Walmart for kickboxing shin guards that they didnt end up having in stock.

Still got some other stuff I needed so whatever. Back home now but probably need a nap because I am still tired. Still need to get those shinguards before class tonight.

Blah.

:potleaf:
:coffee:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23793948 -

whats your novel about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #23793949 -

YEAH EVERYBODY WAKE THE FUCK UP THIS IS THE EMC WE DONT GIVE A FUCK AROUND HERE WAKE THE FUCK UP WERE ON THE SHROOMERY WHO GIVES A SHIT BITCH IF U LOOK AT ME WRONG I'LL FUCKING PUNCH YOU EVERYBODY WAKE THE FUCK UP OR I'LL PULL YOUR FUCKING HAIR THIS IS THE FUCKIN EMC


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Sheekle]
    #23793951 -

Sheekle said:
YEAH EVERYBODY WAKE THE FUCK UP THIS IS THE EMC WE DONT GIVE A FUCK AROUND HERE WAKE THE FUCK UP WERE ON THE SHROOMERY WHO GIVES A SHIT BITCH IF U LOOK AT ME WRONG I'LL FUCKING PUNCH YOU EVERYBODY WAKE THE FUCK UP OR I'LL PULL YOUR FUCKING HAIR THIS IS THE FUCKIN EMC



GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY BROTHA!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23793954 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23793956 -

It's an erotic medieval fantasy novel with magix and demons and war and smut. :cookiemonster:

I wish I could work on it more at work.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23793959 -

:pm: me some of your ideas!

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23793962 -

If I remember I'll post an excerpt when I get home.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23793985 -

"The Sorcereress Veronika moaned erotically as the Demon Blarthagax pounded his huge meaty hell-shaft into her moist, glistening chalice of earthly delights. As the spell reached its crescendo the doors burst wide and Magnifico the Mighty strode in, his long blonde hair billowing in the arcane winds. His muscles glistening and his cock erect, he drew his sword. "Hold Demon!" he bellowed. With a mighty heave he tossed Blarthagax from the tower window, the fiend's piteous wailing trailing off to a dull thud far below. "I will save you sorceress!" he said, as he thrust his meaty cock into her anus heroically."


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (11/02/16 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #23794000 -

:rofl: Moonshoe please go away


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: EMC: WAKE THE FUCK UP EDITION [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23794002 -

Worried that my novel will outsell yours?

Don't worry, you can use my ideas for your book if you want.

:wizard: :penis:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Waking Nightmare: Level 5 Trip with no hallucinogens hankydanky2k 3,152 14 03/13/04 03:16 AM
by amorpheus
* fucking shitneck FrozenHappiness 1,936 10 01/05/03 10:49 AM
by Little Shroom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2
* waking up sucks dawn of a new day 1,544 10 07/06/03 12:18 PM
by dawn of a new day
* Waking Life Che_Night_Soil 497 4 02/17/04 09:11 AM
by Anonymous
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* z
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 3,729 33 02/15/09 01:54 PM
by circularvortex
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,538 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
634 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.