Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemegalomando
Musician LaLa La La

Growing TEK done in video?
    #2376547 - 02/25/04 05:19 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hi,

I've been searching as much as possible to find a TEK done in video like MPG, avi or wma format. I've been reading the different TEKs to get the best idea of how to put everything together but a video would be a great teacher.

The way I grew a long time ago (Homestead Book Club) isn't what's happening now & seeing the actual procedure from innoculation to harvest would be wonderful.

If someone has something like this or knows where it could be downloaded from I'd appreciate a link for it or perhaps a post to alt.binaries.misc and I could get it from there?

Thanks &

Cheers!
:beer:

--------------------
From The sacred clan of the Indol Ring enters the
Claviceps Purpurea fungi to enlighten all seekers of truth.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefungusflip
visionary

Loc: texas
Re: Growing TEK done in video? [Re: megalomando]
    #2376638 - 02/25/04 05:55 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i've been in the midst of making such a video for almost 6 months. it will cover most all topics related to small to medium scale home cultivation. there is a whole section on how to build terrariums etc. etc. etc. i'm just making sure that everything that i put into it acually works the way that i say it will. i am doing tons of experimentation with terrariums of all shapes and sizes. some for cakes, some for casings and bulk substrates. i have made it a personal goal to demonstrate how one can grow big crops without doing much work. so far i find that bulk substrates are the way to go. i use 1/2 gallon jars of WBS to innoculate barley straw and this seems to be the most cost effective way to go, and it's way less work than making tons of cakes. and the fact that i use karo cultures and grain to grain transfers to innoculate speeds up the process much more than a multispore innoculation. anyways i'm really excited sorry. wbs is the bomb!

--------------------
let it be know, there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men.

Offlinevermonster
Lost Sailor

Loc: Shangri La
Re: Growing TEK done in video? [Re: fungusflip]
    #2376774 - 02/25/04 07:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I've got a copy of the old magic mushroom video and I'd
love to see a video with updated methods. Did you think about including a
section on the PF-Tek as well?

--------------------

InvisibleZwieback0
Baby Bread
 User Gallery

Re: Growing TEK done in video? [Re: vermonster]
    #2376789 - 02/25/04 07:13 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good idea. Im going to make it starting today. I'm also gonna get a patent for the idea!

Offlinemegalomando
Musician LaLa La La

Re: Growing TEK done in video? [Re: Zwieback0]
    #2377208 - 02/25/04 10:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That would be great. Give me the first one for coming up with the idea for ya.

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Growing TEK done in video? [Re: Zwieback0]
    #2377809 - 02/26/04 02:35 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry, prior art.

--------------------

Offlinemavix
rtfm

Loc: http://www.shroomery.org/...
Re: Growing TEK done in video? [Re: fungusflip]
    #2378377 - 02/26/04 09:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

wait, let me get this right.. you are openly willing to *FILM* yourself performing illegal acts, and then distribute this film to others?
my god man. the DEA/LEO's must love you. :P

--------------------
-- mavix

Offlinemegalomando
Musician LaLa La La

Re: Growing TEK done in video? - Common sense [Re: mavix]
    #2378710 - 02/26/04 11:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Hi Mavix,

If someone films it themselves & doesn't do it in a room with mirrors or envelopes with addresses showing on it, who's going to know where it was made or who did it?

I mean No one growing should EVER let anyone else know they're growing anyway. Right?

These are cold hard facts of life & are more important to remember than any TEK anywhere or any choice of shroom:

If you tell your girlfriend/boyfriend & you later break up, do you really want them to know what you've been growing if they now think you're an asshole & want you to rot in hell for completely fucking up the rest of their life?

Tell someone you think you can trust to be discrete and they have a current girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife who also knows you grow; if they break up and one of them thinks you're the cause of the breakup or even worse steals their squeeze, they'll get even with you but good.

If you tell your spouse & they later want a divorce, do you want their attorney knowing & this brought up as grounds against you in the divorce?

If you tell your best friend and they mention it to their "best friend" (who isn't you) and then that someone who doesn't appreciate you enough will have no problem mentioning the fact that you grow to someone at a bar or party; then you'll never know who's overhearing the fact that you are growing mushrooms.

If you tell some co-worker you know who gets high & later on they think you royally screwed them over or somehow cost them their job, you can expect they will do what they think they have to do to get even.

If you tell any wannabe who thinks it will make them look more important in the eyes of their heros & they tell someone "I know someone who is growing shrooms" & you'll soon have everyone knowing what you're doing and none of them will respect your privacy in the least.

Back in WWII the saying was "Loose lips sink ships" & it was real then & it is now. You don't have to be paranoid to know there are people out there who will use what they know against you if the time becomes right for them to do it.

You get the idea...

IMHO, Grow anything but be cool & intelligent about it & you'll always be just fine.

So as to filming: It's fine for someone to film away, just keep videos & photos confined to the visual matter we're all interested in. Cover your medalert wristlet, don't film your cars license plate, move your mail out of camera range and leave the home video part where you wave & say "Hi Mom" at the camera out of it.

My 2?

--------------------

Edited by megalomando (02/26/04 02:56 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation