Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Check this out...
    #2362887 -

This is a cool optical illusion I found the other day.

(Might keep you busy for hours if you're tripping... Click the image to expand)

Concentrate on the dot in the center of the image and move your head towards and away from the screen.



--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2362888 -

WHY AYE DOUBLE YOU EN

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2362917 -

That's pretty cool. I think I've seen that one before. Is that from Akiyoshi's illusion site?

Hey Sakura, do you really live in Japan? I'm planning a trip there this August. I'm going to Ichihara in Chiba ken. It's kinda near Tokyo i guess. Just curious if you have any "must see" suggestions to add to my list.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2363746 -

cool


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2363846 -

Sakura, do you know any explanation for why that happens? I thought it was pretty cool.


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: Frog]
    #2363862 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2363872 -

...And the classic!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2363884 -

LOL! I think I'm going to throw up!

So someone tell me why it appears that they are turning? Why do our eyes see them as turning?


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2363891 -

That one never ceases to amaze me.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: Frog]
    #2363910 -

Turning? I see a gnome stuffing babies in a mixer whilst masturbating.
I think you need a psychiatrist. :grin:
Actually I'm not sure, there's not any info about it.

Charlie - Yeah man, the last one is great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2363944 -

lol i put that as my desktop and when my gf got home she flipped....kudos to you Sakura and RunDMT


--------------------
Hey it's alright, my life has never been a bed of roses.
der_Taurus@hotmail.com </a>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2363960 -

yeah that last one is wild.......
and kind of addicting too  :confused:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2363994 -

"I think you need a psychiatrist."

Not after staring at those.  My mind is gone, now.  :crazy:


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: RunDMT]
    #2364079 -

RunDMT said:
Turning? I see a gnome stuffing babies in a mixer whilst masturbating.
I think you need a psychiatrist. :grin:




I didnt see that... I saw the technicolor yawn right before the seizures started...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2365301 -

WOW!!! Those were great RunDMT... (Think they brought back the acid I had when I was 16...)

nicechrisman... you'll be a long way from my neck of the woods (i'm near Kyoto). mr crisper lives in Chiba i think (or very close anyway). He's a good guy and has been there 6 years (I've never been to Tokyo).


--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2365324 -

What do you do for a living there? Most english speakers that I know who have lived there made their living either teaching english or translating. There seems to be alot of demand in that field. I also hear that quite a few english speakers work in the service industry (bars etc.).

I have read that it is legal to buy fresh shrooms in Japan. Is that still true?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2365337 -

I'm an English teacher...  (We run our own little school out of our house).  My wife is Japanese and we are permanent here.

Shrooms were criminalised in Japan in 2002 :frown:


--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2365404 -

:smile:



--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: sakura]
    #2365747 -

I hear it's kinda wierd being a foreigner living in Japan. Like nobody really accepts you completely as an "insider". Very polite, but just funny little things like commenting on how well you use chopsticks, or being surprised that you eat rice, and commenting on how good your Japanese is. I hear it gets kinda old after a while.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check this out... [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2365797 -

Yep...

I live in the boondocks too (not many foreigners here). Japanese are too polite to stare, but a lot of folks just about go cross-eyed trying to look at you from the corners of their eyes...

I quite enjoy the attention my kids get when we go out together, but I don't really enjoy having people whisper "Mitte mitte... sugoi ookii gaijin..." ("Look, look!! Really big foreigner" - I'm 6 foot 4) every time I go out.

Also get a bit pissed at everyone automatically assuming I'm American...


--------------------
Shrooms aren't everyone's cup of tea... (Some folks just eat 'em)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,192 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Check this out... DailyPot 1,825 8 11/29/03 05:43 PM
by DailyPot
* Im going to see a psychiatrist....opinions please? phishytrip 2,738 17 02/23/05 12:15 PM
by niteowl
* RunDMT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 6,371 98 04/30/04 03:17 AM
by RunDMT
* I find myself checking out guys
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,638 57 06/26/05 02:53 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* You ever forget to check your email? Phychotron 1,498 11 07/28/04 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Check yo' Self. (checking your own background) PrisonSong 1,218 9 02/02/05 08:11 AM
by iluan
* Dave Chappelle *doesn't* Check Into Crazy House
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 5,131 33 05/16/05 03:08 PM
by ShroomDoom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,219 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.