Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23632562 -

ModestMouse said:
Sheekle if I have to hear about Fantasia one more fuckin time out of you I'm gonna ko you with one kick



Reported.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23632564 -

:barbershreds:

Go ahead. Moderation loves me.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23632571 -

:laugh2:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse] * 1
    #23632577 -

I think it is time for another fresh set of the Biscuits!

:barbershreds:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #23632582 -

Jam bands are kind of like awesome elevator music

It's completely meaningless but it's pleasant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23632588 -

:lol:

Ya know I'm really not gonna argue with that.

I like your style.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23632600 -

Repertoire89 said:
I just stitched a 6in cut on my gym shorts (raging erection),



:loldongs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23632606 -

Meh. That's true for some. Truly good ones tell a story with their jams & take the listener on a journey. The energy of the audience combines with the band to make the music. That's not meaningless. The most euphoric & spiritual moments of my life were in the midst of Phish letting loose. Life changing moments.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23632617 -

I just think the context of most of the music is way more obscure than some other genres.

I agree it can be great stuff to lose yourself too.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #23632623 -

Yeah true. 

Also just because something is "meaningless" does not mean you can't put your own meaning to it.

That's why the Biscuits are my favorite band, I can create my own journey in my head to their music.  Their music is like a piece of artwork everyone can see something different....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #23632634 -

I just like musix
I like jam, electronic, psychedelic, metal, edm, jamtronica, electronica, etc etc etc. if it's complex and can immerse me, i'm down with it. There's been like one band recently i couldn't get into. Anyone actually listen to nahko and friends? Not my cup of tea at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse] * 1
    #23632640 -

It's complicated stuff. There is a lot going on in a good jam & it takes a more discerning ear to understand what's happening. That's more work than many people want to put into music, hence the popularity of formulaic top 40 pop hits.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: 404] * 1
    #23632652 -

404 said:
Repertoire89 said:
I just stitched a 6in cut on my gym shorts (raging erection),



:loldongs:



They shouldn't put stairclimber machines infront of the benches, watching these women climbing up stairs in sweat pants when you have all that testosterone pumping through, is a safety hazard.

:hamletmonkey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23632664 -

Dark_Star said:
It's complicated stuff. There is a lot going on in a good jam & it takes a more discerning ear to understand what's happening. That's more work than many people want to put into music, hence the popularity of formulaic top 40 pop hits.



I agree it's technically incredibly complex but (for the most part) contextually bankrupt. Not that it needs context, but that's what keeps me personally from getting into specific bands in the genre etc.

I find the videos posted pleasant to listen to


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23632679 -

Contextually bankrupt if ur a lil bronie


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23632689 -

sheekle wood u fuck a dolphin If som1 payed u


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: ModestMouse]
    #23632690 -

Definitely not contextually bankrupt. It's just a you get it or you don't thing.

God damn it. I'm rocking an analog antennae cause I  don't have cable yet, and signal keeps going out. :crankey:




























:kingcrankey:



















Also Notre dame is winning & fuck Notre dame. :crankey:











:kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23632693 -

I have that on in the background. 

11-0 what a weird score for football. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #23632702 -

God damnit they scored again, and the signal went out again.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evil Manray Club (EMC) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23632711 -

You're not missing much. It is commercial now...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Catskill Chill Fest Nelfington 761 13 09/10/12 08:55 PM
by jammin
* Mutek 06 - evil techno beatdown - Pics + Vids + rambling kaniz 853 3 06/06/06 08:26 PM
by kaniz
* What do you think "Pure Evil" really is?
( 1 2 3 all )
LuNaTiX 6,505 51 11/01/06 09:09 AM
by LuNaTiX
* remember in Fight Club, where he says "allnew space discoveries will be named by corporations" ?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,737 34 12/18/06 07:34 AM
by navajo
* The oDin & Annie fan club
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,389 32 02/21/06 11:25 PM
by Jim
* The 700 club Blek 1,616 17 08/26/05 12:46 AM
by lowdominion
* DEA Closes the doors to the 250+ cannabis clubs in the LA area. IllicitAlchemist 696 3 07/19/07 10:46 PM
by IllicitAlchemist
* don't you think clubbing is...
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,117 31 09/23/03 04:51 PM
by JimBoB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,283 topic views. 5 members, 44 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.