Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #23339472 -

Patlal said:
He's getting harder and harder to support. Does he not realize he needs votes to win?





?
do canadians votes count? 

dont you people have your own country and your own policies and elections to go on about? 


why do canadians have such an interest in what takes place here?  We dont care about who ever your president is or your policies so why care about ours?  Yawl act like you're a part of this country and your opinions count or something.  It's really strange.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Enlil]
    #23339491 -

Enlil said:
I really don't have a problem with making fun of the disabled.  That's the whole point in letting them continue to live despite being a drain on society.




:rofl2:



well if it were up to me they'd be put to sleep.  its not a quality life.  A parents job turns into the role of caretaker 24/7, and the government (tax payers) pay for everything for the span of their entire life.  The kind thing to do would be to put them to sleep at birth.  its a burden on the parents, the state, and its a shit life.  People are seriously just stupid.  stupid as hell.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #23339519 -

sprinkles said:
Patlal said:
He's getting harder and harder to support. Does he not realize he needs votes to win?





?
do canadians votes count? 

dont you people have your own country and your own policies and elections to go on about? 


why do canadians have such an interest in what takes place here?  We dont care about who ever your president is or your policies so why care about ours?  Yawl act like you're a part of this country and your opinions count or something.  It's really strange.



What's very strange is howit is so hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that someone from another country can be interested in somewhere else than his own country. Am I a genius for understanding that possibility or are you stupid? I'm not sure anymore.

I could easily wrap my head around the fact that some dude from Indonesia has an interest in Canadian politics. With the Internet and all, it's easy. Hell I could even easily picture that same Indonesian guy taking about Canadian politics with a dude from Nigeria. Unusual, sure, but still, the possibility isn't hard to consider and accept at all for me.

Maybe I just have superior intellect :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: sprinkles] * 1
    #23339745 -

sprinkles said:
why do canadians have such an interest in what takes place here?  We dont care about who ever your president is or your policies so why care about ours?  Yawl act like you're a part of this country and your opinions count or something.  It's really strange.



Actually, every country in the world cares a great deal about American politics.

I'm currently on a vacation in Russia, and I've overheard many conversations about America's upcoming election.

America is one of the few countries in the world where the majority of its citizens don't care about the politics of other countries.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23339759 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
sprinkles said:
why do canadians have such an interest in what takes place here?  We dont care about who ever your president is or your policies so why care about ours?  Yawl act like you're a part of this country and your opinions count or something.  It's really strange.



Actually, every country in the world cares a great deal about American politics.

I'm currently on a vacation in Russia, and I've overheard many conversations about America's upcoming election.

America is one of the few countries in the world where the majority of its citizens don't care about the politics of other countries.



How's your vacation going?  Probably a good time of the year to visit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: qman]
    #23339944 -

qman said:
How's your vacation going?  Probably a good time of the year to visit.



It's a great vacation so far.  I was in the Kremlin today which REALLY impressed me and I walked across the Red Square.  Beautiful place.

The subway system here is amazing - better than any I've ever ridden, including those in Europe and Japan.

The main disappointment is how Westernized the country has become.  I went to the famous GUM shopping mall next to the Red Square, and I recognized the names of most of the stores there.  All the famous designer clothing brands, electronics stores, chain restaurants...  Kind of sad really.  This generation won't get to experience the diversity the world once had.  It's all corporate now.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23339948 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
sprinkles said:
why do canadians have such an interest in what takes place here?  We dont care about who ever your president is or your policies so why care about ours?  Yawl act like you're a part of this country and your opinions count or something.  It's really strange.



Actually, every country in the world cares a great deal about American politics.

I'm currently on a vacation in Russia, and I've overheard many conversations about America's upcoming election.

America is one of the few countries in the world where the majority of its citizens don't care about the politics of other countries.



1. Flying in an airplane dramatically increases your carbon footprint

2. America is unique, and most of us like it that way, we don't wanna be like every other fucking country on earth, I never understood that desire to "conform to the Borg"

3. We got better shit to do than bitch about govts in other countries, until their policies affect us that is


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Patlal]
    #23340047 -

some other canadian dude a while ago was like "we gotta stand up against the police and not let them shoot us and stuff.  We need to join together and over throw the government and stuff"  im like you dont even live here, who the hell is We?  Yawl are trouble makers.

so you want trump to win?  I do also.  In the holy name of waterboardings I command ye rip peoples balls off and starve them so they eat their own balls.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #23340126 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
qman said:
How's your vacation going?  Probably a good time of the year to visit.



It's a great vacation so far.  I was in the Kremlin today which REALLY impressed me and I walked across the Red Square.  Beautiful place.

The subway system here is amazing - better than any I've ever ridden, including those in Europe and Japan.

The main disappointment is how Westernized the country has become.  I went to the famous GUM shopping mall next to the Red Square, and I recognized the names of most of the stores there.  All the famous designer clothing brands, electronics stores, chain restaurants...  Kind of sad really.  This generation won't get to experience the diversity the world once had.  It's all corporate now.



Yep, the global corporate monster is now almost everywhere, so much for individual entrepreneurship for the average Russian citizen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: qman]
    #23340187 -

Exactly.  :thumbup:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23348401 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Douglas Howard]
    #23350098 -

Trump is going down in flames and he really has nobody to blame but himself.

Hillary is going to make a great president.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: lurkmode]
    #23350224 -

lurkmode said:
Trump is going down in flames and he really has nobody to blame but himself.

Hillary is going to make a great president.



Not gonna be that easy, lots of people here in USA aren't gonna just hand her the election, she's a bIt smoother but we all know she's way more corrupt...


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23350324 -

good luck with that and I see you're not talking about the polls anymore. lulz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: lurkmode] * 1
    #23350338 -

The debates will give everyone a better feel for the final outcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: qman]
    #23350353 -

The polls have fluctuated quite a bit, some say trump is up, others say he is down, the internals make all the difference, but ultimately there is only ONE poll that matters, the one in Nov "lulz"


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23351076 -

Lots of stupid here, is this the intelligence of anti-Trump supporters?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: qman]
    #23509345 -

So he's not gonna recover from insulting a dead vet's parents. He dropped like a rock in the polls. It was nice to believe...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Patlal]
    #23509373 -

Well played, Democratic Party  :goodwork:




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, Trump is self-destructing... [Re: Asante]
    #23509861 -

Asante said:
Patlal said:
So he's not gonna recover from insulting a dead vet's parents. He dropped like a rock in the polls. It was nice to believe...



Well played, Democratic Party  :goodwork:



The Democrats told Trump to insult them?  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weapons of Minimum Destruction Ravus 949 6 08/23/04 01:55 PM
by retread
* So Where Are The Weapons Of Mass Destruction?
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 2,494 35 04/19/03 05:35 PM
by EchoVortex
* "Creative Destruction"??? ...and the doctrine of "total war" ruskifile 873 4 03/03/03 09:58 PM
by infidelGOD
* US: 'Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction'
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 1,974 33 05/10/03 11:15 AM
by whiterasta
* Mullahs Gone Wild-Iran Self Destructing
( 1 2 all )
vintage_gonzo 2,785 26 07/08/07 02:52 AM
by Viveka
* Weapons of Mass Destruction ToxicManM 624 8 07/02/03 09:28 PM
by Learyfan
* weapons of mass destruction search at Google LOL kykeon 503 3 07/04/03 05:41 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* 9/11 Commission Chief Condemns CIA's Destruction Of Interrogation Tapes exclusive58 344 3 12/23/07 04:58 AM
by kotik

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
5,916 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.