Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: shadyy]
    #23499048 -

Pickles, cotton balls, toilet paper, frogs, armpit hair

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: shadyy]
    #23499054 -

There's only one thing that scares me irrationally in this life; the sea. In a plane, I'm freaked out if above it, but fine above land. In fact the only time I have been truly terrified in my adult life is when I was out fishing on it with a mate and the weather turned on us.

I think it comes with good reason though - I nearly drowned in it twice as a child.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #23499058 -

Yeah, being on the Titanic would've sucked...unless you were ballin', then you got saved.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #23499269 -

Sophistic Radiance said:
This sounds ridiculous and absurdly macho, but I don't actually seem to be afraid of death. I used to be, but I'm not anymore. It seems exciting, honestly.

I really shouldn't say that, but a couple weeks ago I was in an accident where I got juggled around by several cars flying through the air and remained totally conscious for the entire experience. As I danced an airborne waltz with chunks flying off of the cars involved, my thought was not "OH SHIT I'M GONNA DIE," it was "OH SHIT THIS COULD MAKE ME REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE LONG RUN."

I got really lucky, I was totally fine, and my head-laceration has healed up into a relief-vagina on my scalp.



Oh hello there, me from five and a half years ago. Don't worry, there's nothing macho about you :smirk:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #23499296 -

In all honesty it is heights ( which probably panic me the most terribly ) and drowning. Im a fantastic swimmer, love to swim. But still gets me.


--------------------
What the human race is suffering from, is mass hypnosis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: MississippiChris] * 1
    #23499317 -

Heights are my ultimate fear, honestly.

There's a footpath that goes across the Golden Gate Bridge... for the entire middle section, the railing is really low, like it comes up to my chest or my stomach or something like that. I can't stand it. When I try to go there, my overpowering impulse is to throw myself onto the ground and lie low, so that the railing is higher than me. I'm pretty sure the only way for me to get across that bridge on foot would be, well, on my hands and knees, not my feet.

I have no idea how construction workers do work in places like that... I see the scaffolding, with its ladders and narrow-, steep-ass spiraling staircases without railings. Thinking about it makes me cringe. If I had to be on one of those things, I'd probably just faint and fall right into the ocean.

Ugh, heights, my greatest enemy. :shakefist:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #23499340 -

Being comatose but conscious, indefinitely.

Edited by falsereality (08/01/16 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: falsereality]
    #23499347 -

That would definitely suck.

Becoming conscious and sensate during surgery, but remaining paralyzed, so I can see and feel everything that happens but can't tell them


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #23499357 -

Sophistic Radiance said:
Heights are my ultimate fear, honestly.

There's a footpath that goes across the Golden Gate Bridge... for the entire middle section, the railing is really low, like it comes up to my chest or my stomach or something like that. I can't stand it. When I try to go there, my overpowering impulse is to throw myself onto the ground and lie low, so that the railing is higher than me. I'm pretty sure the only way for me to get across that bridge on foot would be, well, on my hands and knees, not my feet.

I have no idea how construction workers do work in places like that... I see the scaffolding, with its ladders and narrow-, steep-ass spiraling staircases without railings. Thinking about it makes me cringe. If I had to be on one of those things, I'd probably just faint and fall right into the ocean.

Ugh, heights, my greatest enemy. :shakefist:






The French in my sig is the phrase "Call of The Void", which refers to that tiny sensation I believe most if not all of us get when standing on top of something very tall, the urge to throw ourselves off - for reasons we're not even sure of, it's just an image burnt in.

I'm mainly afraid of heights because I get vertigo, but there is something disturbing about that thought to that kind of makes me fear heights even though I'm not suicidal and would never actually do such a thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23499365 -

1. Cumming Blood
2. Pissing Blood
3. Having a seizure
4. Puking blood
5. Having a stroke




I used to be really afraid of wind when I was little because I read this picture book called Tornadoes and then when I was like 20 I was tripping on acid on a really windy day & I got over it.


Hopefully some day I start bleeding out of all of my orifices while stroking & seizing out during an acid trip and get over these other fears too.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sheekle]
    #23499370 -

I used to be super afraid of tornados as a kid because I saw the movie Twister, even though we lived in a section of the country where there's like no chance of tornadoes ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #23499377 -

Sophistic Radiance said:
Heights are my ultimate fear, honestly.

There's a footpath that goes across the Golden Gate Bridge... for the entire middle section, the railing is really low, like it comes up to my chest or my stomach or something like that. I can't stand it. When I try to go there, my overpowering impulse is to throw myself onto the ground and lie low, so that the railing is higher than me. I'm pretty sure the only way for me to get across that bridge on foot would be, well, on my hands and knees, not my feet.

I have no idea how construction workers do work in places like that... I see the scaffolding, with its ladders and narrow-, steep-ass spiraling staircases without railings. Thinking about it makes me cringe. If I had to be on one of those things, I'd probably just faint and fall right into the ocean.

Ugh, heights, my greatest enemy. :shakefist:



lol you described/worded that perfectly

I'm not the greatest with heights either (to say the least), and even though I've never been on the Golden Gate Bridge -- I got a sneaking suspicion that I'd share your exact same sentiments, Soph.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Sheekle]
    #23499381 -

Sheekle said:
1. Cumming Blood




okay this may very well be the stupidest question ever

but is that even a real thing??


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: falsereality]
    #23499400 -

Getting caught up in and dragged through the system for merely possessing a psychedelic drug, or making my own plant extracts. Or some other petty reason.

And getting locked up in jail/prison.

Being in a cage, being fed shitty food, not being able to listen to music, not being able to feel the sunshine on my skin when I want, being told what to do and when to do it, having authority directing my entire day....Losing what "freedoms" I have.


Things like that are hands down my biggest fears, by far!!!





Large bodies of water, or large masses of moving water, also kinda unsettle me a bit especially if I'm in a car or some sort of enclosed space .

Those are the first two things that come to mind.





Death aint no thing, dead is done, even in my dreams when I'm about to die I just let it happen with out any fear (when falling from something really high up, or drowning, or being consumed by an animal, or being shot or being attacked by someone...all those things don't scare me in dreams at all, I literally just let it happen). But when I have dreams of being arrested, or put in jail, or accused of a crime I didn't do, etc etc...those are the those most dreadful & terrifying feelings/dreams for me . This fear runs so deep, my one and only bad trip was fueled by paranoia/anxiety of being arrested for possession of mushrooms.





-OM


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23499406 -

Niffla said:
Sheekle said:
1. Cumming Blood




okay this may very well be the stupidest question ever

but is that even a real thing??



Possible for a number of reasons, prostate issues, urethra damage (motocycles landing on your dick), the list goes on.

Straight to the dick:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: openmind]
    #23499411 -

I'd say that my greatest fear/phobia would be locked in tight space left to die. Like in a coffin.

Makes me shiver just thinking about it.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23499482 -

Cancer probably my worst phobia. Don't like hearing about it.


--------------------
whats this man saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: goop]
    #23499485 -

goop said:
Cancer probably my worst phobia. Don't like hearing about it.



Yeah I hate hearing about it also.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: openmind]
    #23499498 -

openmind said:
Death aint no thing, dead is done, even in my dreams when I'm about to die I just let it happen with out any fear (when falling from something really high up, or drowning, or being consumed by an animal, or being shot or being attacked by someone...all those things don't scare me in dreams at all, I literally just let it happen). But when I have dreams of being arrested, or put in jail, or accused of a crime I didn't do, etc etc...those are the those most dreadful & terrifying feelings/dreams for me . This fear runs so deep, my one and only bad trip was fueled by paranoia/anxiety of being arrested for possession of mushrooms.



Yes. That's part of my reason my fear of the sea is so irrational. I've been working to accept my upcoming demise for about 8 years now, and have become quite comfortable with it.

Also - a good 75% of my dreams are about escaping the law or incarceration. Although jail is not a massive fear for me, it just seems to be a recurring theme in my dreams..


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your phobia. Your worst fear? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #23499572 -

Niffla said:
Sheekle said:
1. Cumming Blood




okay this may very well be the stupidest question ever

but is that even a real thing??



It is a real thing

And surprisingly enough, not something to worry about unless it happens regularly.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Greatest Fear?
( 1 2 all )
dawn of a new day 4,012 31 08/18/03 02:17 PM
by Strumpling
* What is the worst way to die in your opinion?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,398 76 06/09/05 12:36 PM
by Zenith
* List your FEAR
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 4,352 56 03/20/04 08:33 AM
by r2_
* How to overcome a phobia?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,002 30 12/02/04 11:27 PM
by Divided_Sky
* List your odd Phobia's
( 1 2 3 all )
Phychotron 3,391 59 05/09/05 03:09 AM
by Deadmaker
* Pill may help people overcome fears LearyfanS 1,163 10 11/11/03 06:56 PM
by RunDMT
* Phobias
( 1 2 all )
Fade_To_Black 1,923 33 11/09/04 12:32 AM
by Le_Canard
* my scorpion had babies!! (*UPDATE*)
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 4,944 27 11/14/05 11:17 AM
by irascible_raunch

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,764 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.