Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: White Truffles in Montana?! [Re: mountainplayer]
    #21874062 -

proof.


mountainplayer said:
Swampy: did you post this on MO?  By the way, my wife follows you on instagram.  If you get around Mt Shasta this fall, you should come mushroom hunting with us.




I havent yet, but i will.
Cool, man! I love IG and no other social networking. If you only follow mycologists/mycophiles/mushroomwhatever (as i do) you can have a badass mushroom feed and tool.
fuck yes! be careful who you invite hunting on the internet because someone might take you up on it. I drop everything and spend every dime i have from time to time and travel. Ive always
wanted to see the famous PNW season.


--------------------
A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Truffles in Montana?! [Re: swampyAppleseed]
    #21876495 -

Yeah, theirs Gyromitra species in north Ga.
Really cool find, swampy!


--------------------
I don't mind being ogled, ridiculed, made to feel minuscule.
If you consider the source, it's kinda pitiful
The only thing you really know about me is.....That's all you'll ever know!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Truffles in Montana?! [Re: swampyAppleseed]
    #21878752 -

swampyAppleseed said:
proof.


mountainplayer said:
Swampy: did you post this on MO?  By the way, my wife follows you on instagram.  If you get around Mt Shasta this fall, you should come mushroom hunting with us.




I havent yet, but i will.
Cool, man! I love IG and no other social networking. If you only follow mycologists/mycophiles/mushroomwhatever (as i do) you can have a badass mushroom feed and tool.
fuck yes! be careful who you invite hunting on the internet because someone might take you up on it. I drop everything and spend every dime i have from time to time and travel. Ive always
wanted to see the famous PNW season.



So take me up on the invite.  You've already got my wife's seal of approval.

I'll PM you her IG handle, so you can check out some of the things we see on our hikes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: White Truffles in Montana?! [Re: swampyAppleseed]
    #23429010 -

Hello- I wonder if you would give any info on the location you were at? I don't want any secret spots, I have just been trying to find how far SW in Montana for truffles and Kings. I am up in Whitefish for the summer. I usually am in N. Arizona and pick lots of Kings. It is spotty up in NW Montana and this state is just so damn big!....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* truffle (?) ID request
( 1 2 all )
DrunkyDaBear 12,029 33 03/27/07 08:52 PM
by SirTokesALittle
* Truffle hunting article in the Seattle Times. Stymee 10,047 11 01/08/07 09:28 PM
by burtonRebel
* 8-27-12 (North Illinois) A Few IDs Please! Truffle???
( 1 2 all )
Mush 4 Brains 4,389 32 08/31/12 07:42 AM
by Roy
* Truffle hunting interview Smithsonian magazine thallus 1,340 4 04/11/08 06:27 PM
by CureCat
* EVOLUTION IN ACTION: FROM MUSHROOMS TO TRUFFLES?
( 1 2 3 all )
cactu 20,131 47 02/04/09 10:17 PM
by cactu
* ID Request. Montana mtns find. VegasPole 2,490 9 10/05/11 09:37 PM
by xerosene
* SWWA Truffles
( 1 2 all )
Ice House Shaman 5,487 31 01/09/10 08:00 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Hunting Truffles in the PNW, a Mini Guide
( 1 2 all )
Ice House Shaman 5,256 23 12/16/17 06:10 PM
by Blazer420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
5,347 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.