Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Summoning Demons?
    #23408649 -

Anyone every summoned any demons or made any pacts with them?

Thinking about summoning Asmoday to make people love me, seeing has he's the demon of lust.

Wouldn't be my first summoning, but it would be my first pact.

Is he too strong of a demon for my first pact? What do you think he would ask of me in return?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT] * 1
    #23408725 -

You're supposed to summon that little flying bow and arrow baby if you want people to love you. But what am I thinking, that just sounds insane :rolleyes:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23408751 -

Maybe in return he'll want to make love to your supple man puss for all eternity


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23410931 -

ripT said:
Anyone every summoned any demons or made any pacts with them?

Thinking about summoning Asmoday to make people love me, seeing has he's the demon of lust.

Wouldn't be my first summoning, but it would be my first pact.

Is he too strong of a demon for my first pact? What do you think he would ask of me in return?



WTF if wrong with you, you worship demons? Don't tell me that I'm fucked because I don't respect demons. FUCK DEMONS. I'm not scared of any demons, and I certainly don't respect them.

fuck you and your demons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23411048 -

In high school I did the Destruction incantation in the Satanic Bible on a guy that I hated. That week he fell off his skateboard and broke a wrist.

Be careful with demons.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23411053 -

ripT said:
Anyone every summoned any demons or made any pacts with them?

Thinking about summoning Asmoday to make people love me, seeing has he's the demon of lust.

Wouldn't be my first summoning, but it would be my first pact.

Is he too strong of a demon for my first pact? What do you think he would ask of me in return?





Its very ill advised to make a pact with demons. Do not do that kind of stuff. Reach above for help, not below.

I had the misfortune of a demon making a pact with me when i was 6 years old, taking advantage of my childish naiveté. We fought him off recently but all my life until then it had an improved karma at my expense, and I had a worsened karma because of it.

Nothing good comes out of making a pact with a demon.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: Asante]
    #23411171 -

Asante said:
Nothing good comes out of making a pact with a demon.



But you can kick some fucking arse for a while if you do.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23411323 -

perhaps
everything we do either strengthens the illusion of a separate, fixed, permanent self;
or tends to soften and dissolve this confining hard shell…

the notion of summoning demons is just a variant on ordinary criminal enterprises.

Enron, Bernie Madoff, Pt Barnum, …  all stupid con games.

You are asleep and already under the spell of dreaming and very basic instincts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: laughingdog]
    #23411423 -

Summoning a demon is just straight up falling for the lower self. Baaaad idea.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #23411443 -

The god you worship is false.

The demons are the real good guys. Your God is an evil disgusting creature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23411611 -

No self-serving entity will give up power, only take it.  Classic pyramid scheme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: Snazz]
    #23411614 -

It's an equal trade. You must give something in return for their power. They do not work for free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23411732 -

..are you okay? Cuz, you seem a little bit insane to me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: Eminence]
    #23411738 -

I am perfectly sane, thanks for asking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23411755 -

Sometimes I.envy you.kids believing in.gods , spirits or demons .. I wish I.could do that perhaps then my life would have meaning ( to myself)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Summoning Demons? [Re: ripT]
    #23412522 -

ripT said:
The god you worship is false.

The demons are the real good guys. Your God is an evil disgusting creature.




You're saying you don't believe in Voodoo? :vodou:

Breaks my heart :makesmecry:

However, Voodoo does believe in you:




Sense something?

I'm not the Christian you take me for.


Demons are a specific echelon of spirits. You shouldnt lower yourself to kissing up to them.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone experience with Summoning Demons
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShiVersblood 11,052 65 06/01/08 03:27 PM
by Middleman
* Summoning Demons.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
BluePixieWaves 6,610 98 02/21/12 05:37 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Should I Make a Pact with The Devil?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Prosgeopax 11,104 78 10/11/09 02:19 PM
by Diaboleros
* Demons
( 1 2 3 all )
Forever White Belt 4,925 55 05/22/11 02:28 PM
by microdotty
* Summoning a succubus
( 1 2 all )
Noah Mark 2,581 21 07/21/17 12:37 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* Is Demonic Posession Real
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Marukai 7,210 125 12/28/12 08:16 AM
by FishOilTheKid
* Evil presence in my room / dreams of demons
( 1 2 3 4 all )
circastes 5,359 79 06/25/12 08:06 PM
by Cactilove
* Demons and magic
( 1 2 3 all )
VroomerMcZoomers 1,699 51 10/21/17 07:23 AM
by Threads from God89

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
578 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.