Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Demons and magic * 1
    #24700245 -

I have never seen a guy lay  it all out there like this.  He's really something.  Very interesting.

This is something I steer clear of myself, I am attracted to right hand path mystics, like Jesus Christ and our good friend Gautama Buddha.

Anyone here into this stuff? 

[url=
Secrets of the demonic hierarchy[/url]


--------------------
 

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

Edited by VroomerMcZoomers (10/10/17 08:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #24701174 -

King solomon was said to know how to make use of the demons.


--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #24704436 -

VroomerMcZoomers said:
This is something I steer clear of myself, I am attracted to right hand path mystics, like Jesus Christ and our good friend Gautama Buddha.




In fairness, I think there's something more relevant to take from this.

You've watched an hour long video on demons, approved it and you've shared it with hundreds of others, asking who else is into this stuff, whilst claiming you're not into that stuff as a believer of people who promoted the exact opposite...

That frankness is just to exemplify the reality of the pitfall.

Fortitude on the right path is knowing troughs on the fringe. :thumbup:

Edited by Duncan Rowhl (10/12/17 12:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Duncan Rowhl]
    #24704552 -

I seriously don't know what you meant by that.


--------------------
 

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: VroomerMcZoomers]
    #24704636 -

I would like to know if anyone here is into this stuff.  If they are, I want them to consider the reality of what they are doing.

These demons are sovereign entities with their own agenda.  Given their nature, I would assume any favours you may get from them are purely on a quid pro quo basis, with externalities you can only imagine.

I often consider that the destructive insanity we see all over the world may not be entirely of human doing.


--------------------
 

Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.  -Noam Chomsky

Edited by VroomerMcZoomers (10/12/17 02:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: VroomerMcZoomers] * 1
    #24704939 -

Working with ITC(instrumental transcommunication) I have run across demons.  Sometimes I help others caption their sessions and some people are totally swamped by the demonic that I stop, I don't even want to continue hearing or captioning such evil.

Here's a biblical view of demonic influence:

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/2761/Demonic-Influence.htm


--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)


All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24705109 -

Peyote Road said:
King solomon was said to know how to make use of the demons.



Yes, but that mana-personality was said to possess wisdom above all men, and was himself anointed as a 'son of God,' as a king of Israel, the divine right of kings. Beyond that, the temple blocks were not to be cut with metal tools, so it must have been demons who used supernatural forces to cut the stone. I just love these archetypal, mythologized, midrashically-enhanced characters who populate the collective unconscious of the Western psyche. :yesnod:


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 1
    #24705170 -

Evil stuff i'd stay away from

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: flickedbic]
    #24706266 -

flickedbic said:
Working with ITC(instrumental transcommunication) I have run across demons.  Sometimes I help others caption their sessions and some people are totally swamped by the demonic that I stop, I don't even want to continue hearing or captioning such evil.

Here's a biblical view of demonic influence:

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/2761/Demonic-Influence.htm



What does captioning mean? I have a pretty big demon problem myself. I think I am possessed by them. They will tell me to do things like throw my computer against the wall, or stab people with knives. It's super annoying. My soul feels all darkened inside and crazy and demonic and I have hallucinations of demons with pitchforks. They prevent me from loving God and others and turn me into awful creature. I used to be very kind, compassionate, always wanting to help other people. Now I don't really care about anything anymore.

Is there a way to stop their activity?


--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Peyote Road] * 1
    #24706331 -

try to stop believing that the hold any power over "you"

tell them they have no rights

use His name

when they see that they won't have success they will leave

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #24706366 -

it feels like ever since I developed psychoses my mind got trapped in darkness and that creates a sort of fatal attraction to the demonic. Its like I can't turn away from the darkness. i try to turn back to God but I feel like I am too demonic now myself to go back to the light.


--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Peyote Road] * 1
    #24706411 -

"I'm basically a fulltime black magician"

-CLICK-


:knowwhatnevermind:



If you're interested in Demons you should seriously have a word with my Nkondi:




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24706898 -

Captioning is just interpreting the audio messages into written word form.

Quote:
i try to turn back to God but I feel like I am too demonic now myself to go back to the light.



Don't believe their lies

Quote:
Is there a way to stop their activity?



I suggest you repent from all sin, and any ties to the demonic.  Let the holy spirit will fill you and they will lose their stronghold. 

Read the Bible.


--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)


All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: flickedbic]
    #24707130 -

I read a spell on how to summon a succubus and one came to my dreams almost every night for a month. Then it came back after that too. Didn't realize it was the spell that caused it at first and assumed it just happened on its own. It's real stuff. Thinking about finding the spell again as i lost it. It was written by someone who received it from one of her spirit guides. Not her own words but words from the other side

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24707149 -

Peyote Road said:
Is there a way to stop their activity?



Yes, i have drove off demons many times with Himalayan salt rocks. Just hold on to one or wear one as a neclace/bracelet. Black obsidian and black tourmaline are said to be good too, but I'm not sure as I've always just used salt rocks.

Edited by Hobozen (10/13/17 03:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Hobozen]
    #24707160 -

Demons and magic are real, and it's good to understand what they are about, so you can protect yourself from them, find some protection crystals, energetically shield yourself and call upon Archangel michael for extra protection.

They feed off negative emotion and energy such as fear.

You have the power. You give them permission to enter your auric field when you give into those lower vibrations, they are attracted to high vibrating people to dry and drain them of their power.

If you are naturally evolving and ascending consciously, you will run into demons and negative entities at some point. One scratched me on my back just a month ago, was hooked into my throat and heart chakra.

Otherwise known as the Archon, the dark control that infests our planet and is reason for the negativity you see today. We are at a war. Dark vs Light.


--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Hobozen]
    #24707222 -

thealienthatategod said:
use His name

when they see that they won't have success they will leave



Pray to Wotan

Hobozen said:
Peyote Road said:
Is there a way to stop their activity?



Yes, i have drove off demons many times with Himalayan salt rocks. Just hold on to one or wear one as a neclace/bracelet. Black obsidian and black tourmaline are said to be good too, but I'm not sure as I've always just used salt rocks.



SomethSomething like this that touches your skin at all times



Might look gay but keeps the demons away.

Edited by Hobozen (10/13/17 03:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Hobozen]
    #24718395 -

Utilize the All Protective, All encompassing Blood of Yeshua, also know as Jesus!!! Go to a bible book store and buy a small cross, a bible and read from it. Purchase some "Oil of Gladness" or Anointing oil and use it to pray over yourself and your home taking Authority back in Jesus name!!! Command the demons and evil leave your home in JESUS name!!

    You mention "being to far from God" so you must know what it is I speak..... YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRULY SEEK REFUGE AND FORGIVENESS IN GOD! HE CAN PURGE THE DARKNESS!

      Like another said Do Not Believe the lies the demons tell you, and for some reason they have been attracted to you in the first place. You need to figure out why and change it, whether its an item you have or maybe something you are involved in that attracts evil...if there is anything like that get rid of it.
                Pray over yourself in JESUS name and believe that he will come to your aid. Ask him to come Into your heart again and burn out the darkness around you with his Fire.....Trust, have Faith in his Name again. Do not believe the lies. Like another said, IT IS LIGHT VS. DARK!!!

    VICTORY AWAITS YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA!!! DO NOT FEAR YOUR ADVERSARIES, TRUST GOD!!!


--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

    I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

                    ( We Are All Threads from God.)

                 
                             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24718407 -

Peyote Road said:
King solomon was said to know how to make use of the demons.



Peyote Road said:
it feels like ever since I developed psychoses my mind got trapped in darkness and that creates a sort of fatal attraction to the demonic. Its like I can't turn away from the darkness. i try to turn back to God but I feel like I am too demonic now myself to go back to the light.



Heart chakra meditations man, learn to move that energy to wherever they are, they really don't like it and this form of energy has many protections placed upon it, so you don't give it to them, more like shine it at them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Demons and magic [Re: Threads from God89]
    #24718503 -

Threads from God89 said:
Utilize the All Protective, All encompassing Blood of Yeshua, also know as Jesus!!! Go to a bible book store and buy a small cross, a bible and read from it. Purchase some "Oil of Gladness" or Anointing oil and use it to pray over yourself and your home taking Authority back in Jesus name!!! Command the demons and evil leave your home in JESUS name!!

    You mention "being to far from God" so you must know what it is I speak..... YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRULY SEEK REFUGE AND FORGIVENESS IN GOD! HE CAN PURGE THE DARKNESS!

      Like another said Do Not Believe the lies the demons tell you, and for some reason they have been attracted to you in the first place. You need to figure out why and change it, whether its an item you have or maybe something you are involved in that attracts evil...if there is anything like that get rid of it.
                Pray over yourself in JESUS name and believe that he will come to your aid. Ask him to come Into your heart again and burn out the darkness around you with his Fire.....Trust, have Faith in his Name again. Do not believe the lies. Like another said, IT IS LIGHT VS. DARK!!!

    VICTORY AWAITS YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YESHUA!!! DO NOT FEAR YOUR ADVERSARIES, TRUST GOD!!!




I was involved in a lot of things that attracted demons, drugs, psychedelics, the occult, loneliness and poor self esteem, sexual lust, brain injuries, and living with an insane Jewish Magician to name a few. My brain damage made me easy for pray for them, because I could never seem to stop them from entering through the damaged areas of my brain.

I already have a Bible and a cross. I used to read the Bible very frequently. I feel like I am stuck in a false identity which is entirely demonic and cannot change as on account of being unreal, but I am afraid to give it up because without I feel like I will have no identity and that is why I choose to remain in darkness.

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

John 3:20

I fear the light because I feel unrighteous and shameful.


--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jesus definately smoked weed, and so did the jewish priests
( 1 2 all )
blaze2 11,314 39 02/01/06 10:32 PM
by MAIA
* Anyone experience with Summoning Demons
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShiVersblood 11,054 65 06/01/08 05:27 PM
by Middleman
* Gospel Repentance fivepointer 1,461 7 05/01/07 12:33 AM
by Atheist
* fun magic talk thedudenj 343 0 07/16/08 04:40 AM
by thedudenj
* Casting out demons in Jesus' name?
( 1 2 all )
Nunbuh_Chrubble 4,933 31 09/11/16 06:04 PM
by Duncan Rowhl
* What is magic- Fiery 315 3 05/07/21 01:51 AM
by Fiery
* What's with the demon references in Alex Grey's work?
( 1 2 all )
JunkFood 6,089 31 08/30/16 08:11 PM
by once in a lifetime
* my girlfriend saw an angel at church...
( 1 2 3 all )
MiRrOr 6,820 43 05/21/07 11:05 PM
by tjones381

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,699 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.