Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #23400954 -

Your nuts'll drop one day, Sunny


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 2
    #23400988 -

Cause they haven't already cause I'm a effeminate male

:rolleyes:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SunnyD]
    #23400994 -

There's a documentary about this on Netflix called "do I sound gay"


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SunnyD]
    #23400996 -

SunnyD said:
Cause they haven't already cause I'm a effeminate male

:rolleyes:



the shroomery is a great place if you just ignore *ahem* select posters


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #23401003 -

I'm just fuckin' with ya, dude :lol:

Funny enough, I've always imagined you talked like that. Sheekle too.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #23401019 -

I've thought about this before and wondered if it was a genetic trait. Maybe those two traits are linked somehow.

(P.s. I think the Shroomery sucks more and more everyday.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #23401034 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
I'm just fuckin' with ya, dude :lol:

Funny enough, I've always imagined you talked like that. Sheekle too.



Naw Sheekle doesn't talk like that


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: tito123] * 1
    #23401042 -

Naw bro its just the pub is cancer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23401056 -

I think it's mostly an affect that people who identify as gay. It used to be more common, and seems to be more prevalent in people who are "making a statement" about being gay.

OhMrJohnson said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
I'm just fuckin' with ya, dude :lol:

Funny enough, I've always imagined you talked like that. Sheekle too.



Naw Sheekle doesn't talk like that



Sheekle doesn't sound at all gay.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: bakerb287] * 2
    #23401059 -

bakerb287 said:
Naw bro its just the pub is cancer.



Registered: 06/24/16
:hmm:
:puppet:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #23401067 -

SirShroomsAlott said:
bakerb287 said:
Naw bro its just the pub is cancer.



Registered: 06/24/16
:hmm:
:puppet:



Been lurking for years. Created an account because i just started growing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: bakerb287]
    #23401070 -

I'm just fucking with you :lol: you have any successful grows yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: bakerb287] * 3
    #23401071 -

bakerb287 said:
SirShroomsAlott said:
bakerb287 said:
Naw bro its just the pub is cancer.



Registered: 06/24/16
:hmm:
:puppet:



Been lurking for years. Created an account because i just started growing.



That's what they all say


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23401081 -

OhMrJohnson said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
I'm just fuckin' with ya, dude :lol:

Funny enough, I've always imagined you talked like that. Sheekle too.



Naw Sheekle doesn't talk like that




I didn't figure he did IRL, that's just how I've always heard his posts in my head :lol:

No clue why


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #23401083 -

No i just started. inoculated 12 jars yesterday. Hopefully most make it through colonization.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: Bigfeely123] * 1
    #23401092 -

The stereotypical gay mannerisms such as the lisping speech, limp wrist etc apply only to a subset of the gay population. Most gay people do not have these mannerisms.

Most gay people walk, talk and carry themselves the same as straight people . Unless you have good gaydar you won't normally be able to tell if a person is gay unless they are "flamboyant/flaming/effeminate" gays which by no means all are.

Many gay people are masculine or hyper masculine .

For example the whole community of gays called "bears" do not have the "gay voice" or the limp wrist.

Just like not all black peoples talk in Ebonics and not all Mexicans say "'mang".

Of the gay people I know, virtually none of them talked in the gay voice and none had the limp wrist .

Some do, but most don't.

I have known an army ranger who was gay. You would never have guessed he was gay until he fucked my male friend, who also had zero stereotypical gay mannerisms.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23401114 -

Hell, I've met way more limp-wristed straight people that talk like that than gays.

The gays are better at it, though


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23401121 -

I notice my wrists wanna go limp
I go out of my way to keep them stiff..

Im still am a insecure little fuck boy it seems


Thankfully my voice is deep at least and I don't look too effeminate


But if you look at me I'm pretty sure most people think I'm gay


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #23401134 -

There absolutely is a subset of gays who naturally telegraph it and it is obvious.

But this is only a certain subgroup of gays. But because these are the only gays people can recognize as such, people assume all gays are that way.

They think "every gay person I know lisps and has a limp wrist "

Meanwhile they work with gay people and have gay friends and family they have no idea are Gay because they have no obvious stereotypical qualities.

There is nothing wrong with being that kind of stereotypical gay by the way. Embrace if that's who you are.

It's also worth noting that those stereotypical effeminate gays are usually "bottoms" who like to get fucked.

The "tops" who like to fuck those kind of guys usually don't have the same qualities and may be exaggeratedly masculine just like the bottoms can be exaggeratedly feminine.

But also keep in mind not all bottoms talk that way either and some big muscular deep voices
Manly men like to get fucked.

Personally I have excellent gaydar and can usually tell if someone is gay as soon as I meet them. Then again I wouldn't know if I was meeting people who were gay but didn't trigger my gaydar.

I am bisexual and I think that is partly why but I am able to pick up on all kinds of very subtle Signals that I think most straight people would be oblivious too.

Things like what kind of shoes people are wearing, how their jeans fit , how they make eye contact , etc.

Much subtler things then the lisping voice and limp wrist.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the "gay voice" come naturally after coming out? [Re: SunnyD]
    #23401142 -

Aren't you, though? Or at least bi?

I'm legit just curious. Could've swore you said something about it before


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Timothy Leary cd coming out LearyfanS 3,067 18 05/21/03 10:48 AM
by SuperSpun
* Family Guy is coming on in 2 minutes... Cracka_X 596 5 07/16/03 07:07 AM
by TheHobbit
* The Harder They Come Ripple 1,209 7 09/22/03 02:18 PM
by Big Fi52
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,002 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev
* The pieces are coming together...
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,853 21 11/05/02 07:04 AM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Marc Emory comes to Windsor trendalM 2,641 19 09/01/03 04:55 PM
by JuggaJoe
* how come no ones ever in here!?
( 1 2 all )
JonnyOnTheSpot 1,826 21 03/17/13 06:51 AM
by Ima Trooper
* Infected Mushroom coming to Canada! RuNE 1,656 14 06/30/03 10:06 PM
by fIsh in my head

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,642 topic views. 9 members, 44 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.