Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How I make chicken
    #2302441 -

Im not much of a cook, nor do I know a great deal about recipes, but I thought I would share a chicken recipe of my that me and my friends enjoy. What I do is take about 1.5 cups of vinegar, 2 eggs and about a tablespoon or 2 of salt, mix them together and soak chicken breasts in them for 12-24 hours and then cook them in a pan. Tastes great if you ask me. This is probably one of the worst recipes on here and for that Im sorry but I figured someone may enjoy it.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2302493 -

Sounds interesting.. I hardly ever cook chicken - but you've inspired me to keep an eye out for the specials :cool:

Sometimes simplicity makes the best flavour :spliff:


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2302495 -

No offence but are you kidding? That sounds repulsive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: zeta]
    #2302531 -

No Im 100% serious, it doesn't leave too much of a vinegar flavor as long as you cook it well. I've also noticed that the less time you soak it the less vinegar taste their will be. I think its actually quite good.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2308638 -

Sounds interesting... I can't believe 2 people gave this thread one shroom  :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2308763 -

Thanks, I'm going to give that a try.
I have a lot of chicken, and eggs, but was always weary
of mixing the two. some old wives tale i only half rember.

But this sounds nice. I use balsamic vinegar on chicken, i like the taste.


--------------------
er

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2309261 -

The main problem I have with it is the 2 tablespoons of salt, but then I am fairly conservative with it.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: G a n j a]
    #2320030 -

Let me know what you think if you try it. For those of you worried about salt, you can just cut down on the amount, most of the salt is left behind in the marinade, also you probably dont want to dump the marinade in the pan as some fumes will come from the vinegar.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: Organic]
    #2320048 -

Organic said:
Sounds interesting... I can't believe 2 people gave this thread one shroom  :thumbdown:



yeah for some reason, literally every single thread I start gets rated a one by someone who must have nothing better to do than rate all my threads a one.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How I make chicken [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #2321787 -

I'll try to be the balance, I'll give yours 5 whenever I see them :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Superbowl Bonanza! Beef/Chicken fajitas, Recipe 1 w/pics HagbardCeline 1,631 4 06/09/07 01:04 AM
by SheerTerror
* sesame chicken?? StonedShroom 2,214 9 03/06/05 08:34 AM
by NewfoundFreedom
* mmmm chinese chicken shaggy101 845 7 03/25/04 11:04 AM
by eve69
* blackened chicken alfredo shaggy101 3,271 3 01/16/04 01:02 PM
by geokills
* lemon chicken Captain Loafy McPoopdick 982 5 02/26/05 10:58 AM
by joecrab
* creamy chicken enchiladas StonedShroom 2,778 7 02/08/04 02:13 PM
by RunDMT
* BEER CAN CHICKEN ON THE BBQ. agar 2,514 9 12/16/04 05:40 AM
by agar
* How about some chicken recipies? windex 2,718 5 11/08/03 11:25 PM
by falcon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
1,262 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.