Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Scotch Drinkers?
    #23099140 -

Belevine is one of my favorite mid shelf single malts.


Recently ran into a Glenlivet 18 for twice the price.


Still like the Belevine for half the price.


What you guys drinking on Scotch wise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: twistedty]
    #23099215 -

glenmorangie is my favorite. specially the one aged with the sherry casks.  doesnt suck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: rackem]
    #23099261 -

Im drinking busch no scotch for me. :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #23099264 -

I said I quit drinking but drinking once or twice a week isn't drinking its just having fun. :shrug::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #23099308 -

wish i could say the same.. i have been ona bender the last few days.

it sucks.. but hey the fun factor is par none.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: twistedty]
    #23099321 -

I should post a pic of all the scotch I have right now. It can turn into a pretty expensive habit when you get up into the blevinies and aberfeldys.  I like the more peaty scotches and even have a god damnned guide to choosing and drinking scotch.

I use the empty bottle canisters as wig stands. 
Have about 9 wigs lined up on an ikea shelf lol smh.


--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: Macey Howard]
    #23099408 -

Knockando


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #23099427 -

This is what's available locally and for a great price of around 40$ a bottle.
It's young as whiskey's go but the favors are very well pronounced, an easy drinking well balanced single malt. Really for the price you won't find a better option IMO



Very reliable quality Speyside from a distillery founded in 1840. Glen Grant is one of the world's best-selling single malts and is particularly popular in Italy. A huge 95 points from Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2013, along with the title of Single Malt of the Year (10yo & Under).


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: rackem]
    #23099430 -

rackem said:
glenmorangie is my favorite. specially the one aged with the sherry casks.  doesnt suck.



Too peaty and smokey for my pallet but what I didn't like 5 years ago isn't so bad these days. Not guide their for this offering.


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: Citizen X]
    #23099432 -

Whoever said Glenlivit I'm on board with you an that. It's a fantastic whiskey for the price. I'm not sure if the 18 is what I like it think The Glenlivit 12'
A good whiskey that I'd take over other's two and three times the price.


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: Citizen X]
    #23099435 -

The best whiskey I ever had, the one that I wish I had in my bar at all times is the Glengoyne 10yr.



--------------------


Rate me here

Edited by Citizen X (04/09/16 05:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: Citizen X]
    #23099439 -



Glengoyne is one of the only Scottish whiskies to be distilled from completely unpeated malt - the malt is allowed to dry naturally before fermentation and distillation begin, resulting in an elegant, medium-bodied style.

It's a beautiful whiskey with tons of flavor and it's something that I wish whiskey lovers could try.
Truly a wonderful offering.


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Scotch Drinkers? [Re: Macey Howard]
    #23101659 -

Macey Howard said:
I should post a pic of all the scotch I have right now. It can turn into a pretty expensive habit when you get up into the blevinies and aberfeldys.  I like the more peaty scotches and even have a god damnned guide to choosing and drinking scotch.

I use the empty bottle canisters as wig stands. 
Have about 9 wigs lined up on an ikea shelf lol smh.




Johnny Blue is a nice peaty scotch i enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scotch Drinkers, Give Opinions... starfire_xes 1,505 18 05/28/11 11:55 PM
by Cascadian
* Scotch drinkers. NewbieS 599 15 07/23/10 04:35 PM
by hidenseek
* Any scotch drinkers in this pub? *DELETED* Sanguin3 223 9 02/03/17 01:09 AM
by Prisoner#1
* scotch Vvellum 928 5 07/29/06 09:00 AM
by drowneduck
* Anybody here enjoy Scotch whisky?
( 1 2 all )
sam420 2,176 28 02/06/09 04:18 AM
by Brugman
* I'm drinking 18 year The Glenlivet Scotch.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,983 27 01/06/12 01:36 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Recommend A Scotch Whiskey
( 1 2 all )
RipVanWinkle 1,833 22 07/04/10 06:47 PM
by millzy
* What Scotch would you recommend?
( 1 2 all )
ImaginingEmotions 2,083 23 06/20/11 09:55 PM
by FuzedBox

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
432 topic views. 2 members, 73 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.