Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: MDC [Re: sanchothestoner] * 1
    #22931674 -

You guys suck! :crankey:

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22931681 -

:smokeweedallday:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22931712 -

:smugjerry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22931745 -

I just rolled up some Burmese Kush.

Popped some Valium and about to eat some chicken fajitas





Yes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Big Worm]
    #22931784 -

having a stressful night...i am hoping for none of thsat


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Oceanshore23Forest]
    #22931808 -

Does anyone have a favorite strain? So far the only ones I've had legally are Lemon Drop and the Sunset Sherbert. I want to try them all, but its going to take me forever. I've just been buying 1.75 gram bags so I can smoke more quickly and then justify getting something new. Its absolutely wonderful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #22931810 -

purple creeper and blue haze


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Big Worm]
    #22931813 -

Big Worm said:
I just rolled up some Burmese Kush.

Popped some Valium and about to eat some chicken fajitas





Yes.



always wanted to try valium.  i just took some klonopin and xanax.  these alcohol withdrawals are really unpleasant, even with the help of benzos.

i am in such a haze though from smoking all day long :awehigh:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #22931823 -

Lophosaurus said:
Does anyone have a favorite strain? So far the only ones I've had legally are Lemon Drop and the Sunset Sherbert. I want to try them all, but its going to take me forever. I've just been buying 1.75 gram bags so I can smoke more quickly and then justify getting something new. Its absolutely wonderful.



try the strain LSD. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,800 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Alcohol question THE KRAT BARON 952 18 09/28/05 11:23 PM
by Jadian
* Vicodin and alcohol psilosaurus 1,811 14 03/25/07 08:35 PM
by it stars saddam
* Trying lamb for the first time tonight. NewbieS 728 12 06/02/07 10:28 PM
by Newbie
* Homemade Alcohol - My most recent attempt...
( 1 2 all )
adoseofparn0z 2,351 24 10/19/05 07:13 PM
by BongIncarnate
* Freaked out over tylenol Meat_hod 1,466 5 08/07/06 11:57 AM
by Fractalated
* Wired Tylenol hypermale 1,996 16 11/09/06 09:16 PM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,473 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.