Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: MDC [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #22931287 -

It takes a lot to be able to admit that. I commend you brotha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #22931289 -

:thumbup::hi: :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #22931302 -

Boomer The Great said:
It takes a lot to be able to admit that. I commend you brotha.



Thanks man:hug: that means a lot to me

Well it's time for me to go to bed, the first night I will have slept without drinking in weeks

I look forward to it


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22931310 -

Good night dude!

I bet you have some wicked dreams tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22931311 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I have decided I will not drink any alcohol tonight

I was going to, was planning on it, but then I really thought about it and I realized drinking every night has been making me more miserable in my day-to-day life.. it has been taking away my happiness very insidiously, has been dulling my natural shine more and more and I don't like it.. so as of today I am done

No more killing my happiness for the sake of a drink



i didn't drink today.... after 3 months of drinking every day.  kinda sucks..... i can def tell my body isn't feeling well.  alcohol is gnarly....

you should consider taking a break from the juice.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: sanchothestoner] * 1
    #22931318 -

Hey sancho....I just want to say for what is worth I do see a big difference in you on here. It truly sounds like you are giving it your best effort and that is all you can do. Keep it up :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22931337 -

sorry i am just expresing what im doing


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Oceanshore23Forest] * 1
    #22931371 -

lol oceanshore :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 2
    #22931379 -

I ignored that guy :lol:  All he talks about is being bored and some shit about 5 pieces or whatever :lol: I couldn't take it. And the other night I was trying to talk to Rustifer and he kept getting in the way and was giving off bad vibes when I was trippin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #22931388 -

what do u mean getting in the way? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 2
    #22931395 -

Well I was trippin and trying to talk to Rustifer cause he was home sick and he kept posting some BS in the middle of our convo. I just couldn't handle it at the time. :lol:

:smugjerry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #22931397 -

Boomer The Great said:
Hey sancho....I just want to say for what is worth I do see a big difference in you on here. It truly sounds like you are giving it your best effort and that is all you can do. Keep it up :thumbup:



dude.

thank you.

i've been getting so sick of everyone being an asshole to me about my drug use when i'm actually cutting back so fucking much.  i appreciate, man.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22931416 -

Your welcome bro.


Some people really have no room to talk. :lol: Even if they are "clean" now. They should be more understanding of what it takes to go through this process.

Anyway we need some celebration on here!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22931498 -

Sleep for a hour woke up,
So I hurried and did a few bench presses n some refreshments

I gotta wake up at 4 hope I can fall asleep I just feel hot n uncomfortable :frown:
Aye aye


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #22931581 -

WOOHOOOOOO!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22931637 -

Since everyone is talking about what kinda weed they're smoking I am going to mention that I'm smoking some Sunset Sherbert and it might be the best weed I've ever smoked. Its actually Sherbet, but that sounds like a typeo to me. I just got my medical card and it is so nice to be able to pick a strain and compare them to other strains.

Besides that I'm about to eat some homemade mac n cheese that has bacon and onions and 6 cheeses. and some honey/garlic/ teriyaki wings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #22931641 -

Well you're lucky. Cause I haven't smoked weed in a while. And I still can't. That sounds tasty though.

Edited by Boomer The Great (02/21/16 09:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #22931648 -

im smokin on sum platinum kush :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22931653 -

Yuuuummmyyyy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #22931663 -

smoking me some jack herrer.  so fucking bomb.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Alcohol question THE KRAT BARON 952 18 09/28/05 11:23 PM
by Jadian
* Vicodin and alcohol psilosaurus 1,811 14 03/25/07 08:35 PM
by it stars saddam
* Trying lamb for the first time tonight. NewbieS 728 12 06/02/07 10:28 PM
by Newbie
* Homemade Alcohol - My most recent attempt...
( 1 2 all )
adoseofparn0z 2,351 24 10/19/05 07:13 PM
by BongIncarnate
* Freaked out over tylenol Meat_hod 1,466 5 08/07/06 11:57 AM
by Fractalated
* Wired Tylenol hypermale 1,996 16 11/09/06 09:16 PM
by Konnrade

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,473 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.