Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS]
    #22853546 -

....
Sleeping until 3 in the fucking afternoon.. It's not like this bitch would have to wake up at 4 am. It's called being a decent person. It doesnt matter whether it's a sports game, or a concert, it's something that only happens once and he doesn't want to miss it.

They have absolutely nothing going on preventing them from rescheduling. It's common courtesy to reschedule and allow him to enjoy his plans, rather than being a lazy bum and sleep until 3 in the afternoon.

You're trying real hard to be edgy and troll here. It's not gonna work.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS] * 2
    #22853548 -

DOBAS said:
Sleep is more important than watching sports sorry dude.

It's sports dude come on. It's irrelevant and a complete waste of time




You sound really stupid. You can sleep in everyday if you want to. Superbowl comes once a year

You are not smart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22853569 -

And again fuck watching sports...giant waste of time. Accept it and deal with it. Maybe those bitches have a night job and have to sleep till 3pm. Who gives a fuck about watching sports. Get a life


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS] * 1
    #22853576 -

You really are a deplorable human being aren't you?

Preventing someone from enjoying something just because you don't enjoy it is a really shitty thing to do.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Edited by Psychonautica (02/02/16 04:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853591 -

So I enjoy and need sleep but I should sacrifice so that you can watch football? You're not even playing it.

You sound young and ignorant dude. Get a fucking grip


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS]
    #22853599 -

The only person that sounds ignorant is you.

You can catch up on your sleep literally whenever you fucking want.

The Super Bowl is only once a year, and only during that time frame. It's not even a logical excuse. Come on man, try harder.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS]
    #22853610 -

DOBAS said:
And again fuck watching sports...giant waste of time. Accept it and deal with it. Maybe those bitches have a night job and have to sleep till 3pm. Who gives a fuck about watching sports. Get a life




LOL you sound so stupid. Men who don't watch sports don't have balls. You should probably just cut them off, you clearly don't need them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22853613 -

Click his profile and see all posts by him.

Either he's the worst troll in history, or he got made fun of so hard it broke him as a human being.

Every single one of his posts is absolute and utter negativity.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: topdog82] * 1
    #22853643 -

I was on house arrest last year and I violated. There is no fucking way I am missing a Seahawks superbowl. I dont care. 


they had already told me "no" two weeks earlier and they were seriously pissed off I did it anyway.  They tracked my location when they got back monday.  They seen I was not at my parents home but a couple blocks away at a girlfriends.  They're crazy accurate.  Shocklingly I only got into some verbal trouble.  I forget the reason the cop chose not to violate me but i'm glad. I only had a few days left of a 93 day sentence that I had spent thousands of dollars paying for.  :uhoh:

Anyway you need to be wherever you need to be when that game starts.  Invite the stupid bitches over to your party and do school shit there or meet earlier in the day.  There is no compromise when it comes to missing the superbowl.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica] * 2
    #22853658 -

Psychonautica said:
Click his profile and see all posts by him.

Either he's the worst troll in history, or he got made fun of so hard it broke him as a human being.

Every single one of his posts is absolute and utter negativity.




And he doesn't watch football. What kind of fag doesn't watch football?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust] * 1
    #22853663 -

I don't really watch football.


But I'm sure as fuck gonna watch the Super Bowl.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853681 -

Well the Superbowl is the biggest game of the year so that counts!



It's just insane that someone would say sleep > superbowl

Thats just being delusional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22853687 -

He's just trying to be edgy. He does that in literally every thread.

Even if you don't like football it's such a cunt move to do this.

Like, I really don't like baseball, to the point where I don't watch the world series.

But if someone's like "hey can we reschedule this so I can watch the world series" I'm gonna day of course because I'm not a piece of shit. I'll never say "nah sorry I gotta get those extra few hours of sleep"

There's nothing stopping those ladies from doing it earlier and having a nap.
What kind of deplorable fuck would make someone miss an occasion that only happens once a year?

Shit. Even if someone wanted to reschedule cuz they watch the puppy bowl every year I'm cool with it.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22853706 -

Yeah I mean obviously these girls are total cunts and only thinking about themself

If i was OP, I would straight up just not go or even contact them. If they complain to the prof I'd just say "Yeah it was Superbowl Sunday, like any normal person, I had plans"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust]
    #22853709 -

There's absolutely no excuse for them to behave that way other then them bring self entitled cunts.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: In dust we trust] * 1
    #22853712 -

honestly, it's easier to argue that what kind of a fag watches foot ball than doesn't.

I mean c'mon, one of the main objectives is to try to lay on top of another man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: DOBAS] * 4
    #22853714 -

DOBAS said:
The girls obviously don't give a shit about the superbowl. I mean who does?





The game's economic impact upon it's individual host city alone (San Francisco in this case) is expected to be in the neighborhood of half a billion dollars

A 30 second commercial ad during the game will cost upwards of 5 million dollars

4 billion dollars worth of illegal bets are expected to be placed for the game

The Superbowl annually is the highest rated television event of the year

Every fucking year

But other than that you're right, nobody cares



Stop posting homie, your inferior presence alone is rapidly diminishing this site's collective IQ into depths in which we've never seen before


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Rustifer] * 1
    #22853718 -

The main objective is actually to carry a inflated pig carcass across a field while by any means necessary.


That's metal as fuck.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Rustifer]
    #22853724 -

Rustifer said:
honestly, it's easier to argue that what kind of a fag watches foot ball than doesn't.



Lol why does football make some of y'all so angry? So someone who watches football and is entertained by it is a fag? Were some of you scarred as children because you were picked last every time or something when the neighborhood or school kids wanted to play a pickup game? I don't get it. I mean I totally get not liking, caring, or following a sport. That I get. Some like things, some don't. That's life. But why does it make y'all so mad? :lol: The sheer anger that sports brings out in some of y'all is funny as shit.

And anyway football is besides the point. I don't care if OP just wanted to jerk himself off on pornhub all evening long. Him asking to be free after 4 PM isn't an unreasonable request. He asked these chicks if they could meet at a reasonable time and they're telling him that their sleep is more important and trumps whatever he has going on. Which is ridiculous. It's not like OP is asking them to meet up as soon as the sun rises. He's asking them to meet after noon for fuck's sake.


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forced to skip the superbowl [Re: Rustifer]
    #22853731 -

Rustifer said:
honestly, it's easier to argue that what kind of a fag watches foot ball than doesn't.

I mean c'mon, one of the main objectives is to try to lay on top of another man.




No the main objective is to score points. Sometimes defense has to stop the offense by any means necessary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 08:30 AM
by spock
* Skipping University ivi 719 14 09/14/04 12:04 PM
by Moonshoe
* The Saints will win the Superbowl this year...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SneezingPenis 3,891 65 09/12/05 07:20 PM
by SneezingPenis
* What's everybody doing for the Superbowl?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,201 38 02/04/06 01:43 AM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* AQUATEEN HUNGER FORCE
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,453 36 07/29/04 02:23 PM
by Requiem
* Janet Jackson flash tits (&hits) at the superbowl
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 5,134 21 06/16/04 04:23 AM
by Anonymous
* Aqua Teen Hunger Force Villians Poll TheShroomHermit 2,024 16 06/06/04 02:16 AM
by Tomatadunothing
* SuperBowl XL CubensisCutter 1,148 12 01/22/06 10:21 PM
by CubensisCutter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,977 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.