Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
FLCL * 1
    #22851500 -

Just started re watching it :lol: anyone else a fan?

I love the animation and soundtrack.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22851527 -

Great show. One of my all time favorite animes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Faustoid]
    #22851804 -

It just has such a funny/ trippy atmosphere for most of the show, really helps me overlook all the cliche's :lol:

Definitely one of my favorite anime as well.

I love all the sci fi robot stuff, pretty unique take on a popular theme.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Faustoid]
    #22851814 -

Faustoid said:
Great show. One of my all time favorite animes.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22851817 -

FLCL is awesome, I wish there were more episodes though.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Lucis]
    #22851825 -

:awesomenod:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #22851907 -

I enjoyed watching it. It is sad it was so short

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22851915 -

I wish it was more then 6 episodes :sad: but definitely one of my favorites

eidt: I just realized all I really accomplished with this comment was repeating the same thing as the two above me :stoned:

Edited by SirShroomsAlott (02/01/16 07:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Lucis]
    #22851927 -

Fennario said:
FLCL is awesome, I wish there were more episodes though.



I have always wished there were more too, FLCL would have made a crazy ass movie :crazy2:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #22852122 -

Tears_Acid said:
Yeah I've seen it in the past. Its so random that you should just do a marathon & watch it all together for the best experience. :lol:



I generally marathon anime when I watch it :tongue2: especially when its epic...

The "eyebrows" guy is so hilarious:



:lolsy:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22852150 -

:crazy2:


--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Oceanshore23Forest]
    #22852265 -

I randomly looked it up because of this thread. I'm in love. This is the best anime I've seen in a while.

Yall should totally throw some other good anime's at me. I want to watch more anime. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22852330 -

toucheyenne said:
Mushishi.




Black Lagoon





These. http://web.archive.org/web/20150612105621/http://a.pomf.se/wccpev.webm


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: Cj-B]
    #22852347 -

No ive never watched anime except for innocence:



--------------------
Jenny, jehny, sean, taliesen, taylor
I was the Head honcho And...... i still am
Jonas is everready
matthew is a psychiatrist
Marcus is a therapist
Arthur has Appeared .....
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1Gz8gmpPZTDdbWY7sNa3D5PGER3mxvp2
The drugs i use: Day: Clozaril 400mg, Zyprexa, 15mg, Seroquel 20mg, Risperdal 6mg, Invega 9mg The all in One Curved Rounded Pillar, Klonopin 1mg, Truvada The now mushroomm, Tivicay the Daydreams mushroom, Gabapentin 600mg Night: Lithium 300mg, Ativan 3mg, 5Htp, Trazodone 100mg, Hydroxyzine 2 at sleep time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWopjG9URo&nohtml5=False

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22852372 -

I'll check it out, especially since its only 6 episodes!

I started that black something show you talked about a few weeks ago and wasn't a fan.  I can't even remember the whole name.


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: TheMovement]
    #22852389 -

Fun show, you're literally 10 years behind the times.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: aZombie] * 1
    #22852436 -

TheMovement said:
I'll check it out, especially since its only 6 episodes!

I started that black something show you talked about a few weeks ago and wasn't a fan.  I can't even remember the whole name.



Darker than Black? That's another good sci fi but way heavier and more serious and also longer :lol: It has a great soundtrack too though. Which one did you start? There is an original 26 episode series and a different mini series that wasn't as good if I remember correctly. 2 Mini series actually :eek: one was alright I think, the original I thought was a classic though :shrug:

aZombie said:
I randomly looked it up because of this thread. I'm in love. This is the best anime I've seen in a while.

Yall should totally throw some other good anime's at me. I want to watch more anime. :lol:



aZombie said:
I randomly looked it up because of this thread. I'm in love. This is the best anime I've seen in a while.

Yall should totally throw some other good anime's at me. I want to watch more anime. :lol:



Mushishi is great as is Kino's Journey, I will brainstorm up a quick list of random shows:

Space Dandy
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
.Hack (sign, legend and quantum are my favorites)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Gurran Lagan
Akira
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Princess Mononoke
Blood+
Ghost In The Shell
Paprika

Let me know if you want more :stoned: some of those are movies but most are series, mainly sci fi and fantasy but theres a wide range of stuff. Enjoy :cheers:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #22852690 -

Tears_Acid said:
Musiclover, can you recommend a good movie thats somewhat similar to this 1?



Here is one I have been meaning to re watch: Origin: Spirits of the Past

Here is the description:

Quote:
Origin: Spirits of the Past is the story of Agito, a young boy living in a dystopian Japan set 300 years in the future. This apocalypse was brought about by extensive genetic engineering on trees, conducted at a research facility on Earth’s moon, in order to produce trees capable of growing in harsh, arid conditions. The trees became conscious and spread to Earth in a fiery holocaust, wiping out most of modern civilization and fragmenting the moon. Agito’s world is covered mostly by the Forest, a huge expanse of living trees, ruled by the tree-like Zruids, which now inhabit the earth and control the water supply of both trees and humans. Agito and his father Agashi, as well as his friends Cain and Minka, live in Neutral City, a city carved out of the ruined skyscrapers of an old metropolis. Neutral City acts as both a buffer and a bridge between the Forest and the militaristic nation of Ragna. While the people of Neutral City co-exist peacefully with the trees of the forest, the nation of Ragna aims to destroy the Forest in order to return the world to the way it was before the mutant trees invaded.




Pretty similiar nature vs technology plot theme with a similiar beautiful nature art style, been awhile since I watched it but I remember liking it.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: musiclover420]
    #22852758 -

Ooo.. Im gonna watch Nausicca. It's one of the few Miyazaki films that I haven't watched yet.

I'm gonna save the rest of that list too. Haha.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FLCL [Re: aZombie]
    #22852947 -

Tears_Acid said:
Thanks, I'll check it out!



I am about to start it too after Nausica is over in a few minutes.

aZombie said:
Ooo.. Im gonna watch Nausicca. It's one of the few Miyazaki films that I haven't watched yet.

I'm gonna save the rest of that list too. Haha.



Its easily one of my favorite films of his, amazing animation and story. I own it and Princess Mononoke on dvd :stoned:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FLCL Konnrade 534 2 07/13/06 12:05 AM
by Konnrade
* horror movie remakes (hellraiser, halloween...)
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 6,228 20 10/28/06 07:54 PM
by Asante
* FLCL Adden 604 5 05/26/05 03:51 PM
by i_rage_against
* Final Fantasy 7 Remake Official Trailer
( 1 2 3 all )
NewbieS 1,377 43 02/06/20 06:00 AM
by Cosmic_Flame
* *** The Official "The Thing" prequel/remake thread *** Bridgeburner 391 0 12/01/11 08:10 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Nightmare On Elm Street Remake
( 1 2 3 all )
BluePixieWaves 3,370 41 03/01/10 08:24 AM
by Jair
* Evil Dead Remake
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 2,653 20 04/12/13 06:43 PM
by Adden
* Hollywood Is Remaking Total Recall
( 1 2 all )
FeedingMyDreams 3,122 27 03/29/12 06:33 PM
by FeedingMyDreams

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,098 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.