Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: aZombie]
    #22828863 -

hunter s. thompsons where its at, read the great shark hunt:lsdabc:


--------------------
:deathrush::breakthrough:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22828865 -

SunnyD said:
solargasm said:
Yo D. You want the D?



From some one I Deem worthy


Not  some random on the internet
I'll pass



:burn:

HE TOLE U


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: peyoteMonster]
    #22828913 -

OMG, how did you know that Hunter S Thompson is literally my favorite person of all time. Is the Great Shark Hunt one of his short stories?

Also, have you read the Kentucky Derby short story? That one so far is one of my favorite prices by him.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22828921 -

SunnyD said:
solargasm said:
Yo D. You want the D?



From some one I Deem worthy


Not  some random on the internet
I'll pass



but u wd do me rite bb?

or i culd do u??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer] * 1
    #22828936 -

:sexymeow:


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22828944 -

OhMrJohnson said:
SunnyD said:
solargasm said:
Yo D. You want the D?



From some one I Deem worthy


Not  some random on the internet
I'll pass



:burn:

HE TOLE U



You using the burn greamlin reminded  me


Sometimes on a LSD comedown, I watch that 70s show cause it usually sends me into  fits of violent laughter for hours. I don't watch that show much anymore

But when I do....
Its usually on a head full of acid



Hope your having fun! :vibin:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22828947 -

Rustifer said:
SunnyD said:
solargasm said:
Yo D. You want the D?



From some one I Deem worthy


Not  some random on the internet
I'll pass



but u wd do me rite bb?

or i culd do u??



Yeah Id wrestle with ya

See who's the *man*
Also your cute :wink:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22828954 -

Oh I'm having a hell of a time over here

Didn't even get into the bourbon yet


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22829031 -

man im sober as fuck

i was kinda trashed waaay early this morning, but that's long over

i been up like 29 hours.

the mania is kicking in hard i dunno if any of you can tell but like i just keep ranting, i've got alllll of these posts of shit all ntight that just go on and on and are way sensless but they kinda crack me the fuck up so i keep doing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer] * 1
    #22829043 -

They've been cracking me up all night bro, keep em comin lolol


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22829058 -

Is it me or are their cops surrounding ruby's house right now?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22829059 -

Who the fuck is ruby?


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22829065 -

i think it's that loony guy in orgeon who like thought his cows should be able to graze on a fucking wildlife refuge or some shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22829105 -

It was supposed to say rust but auto correct and alcohol made it say ruby.

Fuck.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22829117 -

ohhh. man.

but like I'm not paranoid at all. I'm like super chill and realize that what happens happens sometimes you know.

but i could see it maybe happening if like you know, some of the noobs i upset today got all nooblike and butthurt and tried to fucking swat me or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22829121 -

Yeah, I definitely didn't swat you and tell the cops that if any of them show up you'll immediately open fire.

That definitely didn't happen.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22829135 -

Not cool bro


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22829169 -

coming down off certain substances and coming up on others.

a usual day in the life of sancho.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22829183 -

I really need a black light, like I really really need one

It's either too bright in here with the light on or it's too dark without


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22836803 -

Ha


--------------------
:deathrush::breakthrough:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* Fridaynight LNC thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Toddo 14,080 210 07/23/05 04:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 1,929 23 07/25/05 11:11 PM
by Toddo
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* the fuck up thread
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,207 25 07/22/04 06:45 AM
by Adom
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,329 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 275 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.