Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica] * 2
    #22828532 -

I'll kick anyone's ass in pong


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22828544 -

solargasm said:
SunnyD said:
solargasm said:
Hey I'm going to need to utilize you guys for a quick second...



:whatwhat:



Yeah... Do you mind?... You know... If I U-Til-Ize you?...



Make your point clear or pipe down noob  :macdre:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22828554 -

I played WC2 when I was a kid, AOE 1 and 2, StarCraft 1, mastering my RTS skills as a young child.
Adolescent, mastering WC3 and its custom games, AOE 3 and its expansions, then onto HON(MOBA genera).

Late adolescent-adult mastering SC2, Heroes of the Storm.

I am an RTS fucking God.
Bow down and meet your mother fucking maker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22828557 -

:confused::hmm::confused:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22828570 -

Alright I'm tired of all the acronyms. I'll see you fuckboys tomorrow :stoned:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22828577 -

I'd be down for WC2. Not really willing to put any time into a new RTS honestly. I'm willing to break out the skills I have from 5+ years ago. But no I'm not going to go own someone who regularly plays SC2 or WC3 as I've never touched them and I know there's a few people who play here.

plus SC is deeply conplex with technologies and how to get the most out of the different sides. There's a steep learning curve and you can't expect anyone who's never touched the game to be able to compete with anyone who actively plays it even if they're a shitty player.


I'll fucking wreck shop at C&C Generals on any of you I promise. Wouldn't even be fun.

AOE3 seems cool, I'd try it I listed AOE, I listed several RTS. I played a lot of AOE2 and I'm certain I can transfer that over to AOE3 quickly and hold my own.

WC3 sucks, WC2 was so much better. They fucking trashed that franchise though.

Ya a lot of tom clancy games were trash.

Not Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear, Ghost Recon, Rogue Spear 2 though, those are legit some of the most awesome FPS ever made, very tactical and strategic, you die in 1 shot most of the time, you have to think. I'm sorry if you can't handle that though, but it's what makes me pwn at fps along with having godly mouse skills.

I'm kinda interested in LoL, I've watched people play it a bit. I'd be willing to put some time into that game, which is why I listed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22828582 -

You weren't around man...you weren't around...:goodluckwiththat2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22828592 -

Wc3 was the fucking best RTS back in the day. Idk how you can even compare that to shitty wc2.

I'd love to play AOE again. I am pretty good at AOE castle age, idfr which expansion or whatever. I'd play but I don't know how we will, thought servers were down long ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: koods]
    #22828598 -

koods said:
I'll kick anyone's ass in pong



I had one of the original  pings with the two spinny things, I kinda kick ass at that too. I will accept challenges on pong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22828607 -

MajickMuffin said:
Wc3 was the fucking best RTS back in the day. Idk how you can even compare that to shitty wc2.

I'd love to play AOE again. I am pretty good at AOE castle age, idfr which expansion or whatever. I'd play but I don't know how we will, thought servers were down long ago.



I bet I can get AOE2 going in wine on this machine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22828641 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Hey guys gonna go work out, then make some pasta, might try some more meth tonight, then i got work tomorrow.
Hope yall are well!


:cheers:



Skip all the other stuff and just do meth :cookiemonster:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: koods]
    #22828653 -

I will also PVP anyone on an assortment of ultima online PVP shards, or in NWN2, I actively play Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, and Icewind Dale if anyone wants get a MP game going that would be cool as shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22828656 -

I'm sure you can man. But you figure out how you and me can play with each other, I'll buy the goddamn game.

Used to play that shit all day long.

I think I might buy it again anyway. In the morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22828660 -


Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Hey guys gonna go work out, then make some pasta, might try some more meth tonight, then i got work tomorrow.
Hope yall are well!


:cheers:



Very funny..
The things I do I tell ya

I surprise  myself at times


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Edited by SunnyD (01/26/16 11:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22828670 -

Neither of us need to buy it. I can get a copy of AOE2 + all expansions easy, I can throw it up on my server and host it on ftp http or anything you want.

I'm pretty sure we can just play it direct connection via IP, or we could use something like gamer ranger if need be. I know last time I got on gamer ranger there were still quite a few people playing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22828706 -

Just use Tunngle


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22828805 -

solargasm said:
Yo D. You want the D?



From some one I Deem worthy


Not  some random on the internet
I'll pass


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22828850 -

LoL is really fun. It'd the only game I play now. I bet most of you guys in here would love it. It's one of the biggest games in the world for a reason. It is complex with a pretty huge skill gap but nowhere near the amout of c9mplexity of something like SC.

Rustifer, you should try it out. PM me if you ever want to pick it up and I'll give you my summoner name on there. That also goes for everyone. I would love to have a shroomery team to do games with. There are a couple dudes in the LoL thread who would probably be down too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: aZombie] * 3
    #22828852 -

This place is just too much for me right now

Fuq


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: aZombie]
    #22828860 -

yeah ima buy a new machine here soon.

I just gotta dual core 1ghz lappy with a good amount of ram now.

does the trick, i run linux with a tiling wm most of the time so it's actually super quick for what I do with it.

but I need to ramp it up, I need an i5 for a job I'm trying to pick up, so I figure I'll get one and slap a halfway decent video card in it and be down to game again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* Fridaynight LNC thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Toddo 14,080 210 07/23/05 04:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 1,929 23 07/25/05 11:11 PM
by Toddo
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* the fuck up thread
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,207 25 07/22/04 06:45 AM
by Adom
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,329 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.