Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) * 2
    #22827598 -

Sup yall? I'm making some tacos and smoking a joint atm.

Accidentally ashed a bit in the meat but I scooped it out and I'm still gonna eat it.

Sup witchall?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica] * 3
    #22827611 -

Ick. Call of duty's bad enough but you actually  play ghosts? That game was a travesty.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22827615 -

I end up with ash in my coffee fairly often in the mornings lol

Mostly from blunts and joints.  I don't really smoke tobacco.  But I do like spliffs    :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #22827620 -

What up 336 and Psychonautica.

I'm just watching some basketball. Completely sober and it blows. I think I'm gonna run to the liquor store here in a sec.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #22827639 -

Had a good art crit today, lots of good feedback, took the dog on a walk and did a job interview, now chilling procrastinating homework and considering weed
Reading up on DMT, getting eager for another foray into the psychedelic It has been too long :stonedmelt:


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica] * 3
    #22827646 -

the FUCK you think you know about tacos fool?

nothing. you're making trash

FUCKING TRASH BRO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer] * 1
    #22827655 -

I know enough to apply generous amounts of weed and tequila to the chef.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #22827656 -

What's good guys

I was reading Stephen King for a while, now I'm thinking I'm gonna eat a hit of L and just space out to some good tunage


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22827657 -

Psychonautica said:
Ick. Call of duty's bad enough but you actually  play ghosts? That game was a travesty.



My brother gave me the newest black ops for PS4 and this is complete garbage. All that futuristic jetpack bullshit sucks. Honestly I'm thinking about selling my PS4. I only use it for netflix and have only found one legitimate game i've enjoyed playing since I got it


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22827658 -

OhMrJohnson said:
What's good guys

I was reading Stephen King for a while, now I'm thinking I'm gonna eat a hit of L and just space out to some good tunage



which book?


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Ezuma]
    #22827662 -

Four Past Midnight, which is actually a compilation of short stories

Specifically the story I'm on is called The Langoliers, and it's pretty fucked up so far

I will say no more, you must read it for yourself


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Ezuma]
    #22827671 -

I'm just kicking back enabling real-time portals in syndicate compelling initiatives, to optimize virtual schemas so as to morph vertical methodologies and engage front-end users.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22827676 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Four Past Midnight, which is actually a compilation of short stories

Specifically the story I'm on is called The Langoliers, and it's pretty fucked up so far

I will say no more, you must read it for yourself



cool, interesting reading before taking LSD ha
I always freak out my friend unintentionally by casually bringing up stuff like that while tripping...


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rocket]
    #22827679 -

Rocket said:
I'm just kicking back enabling real-time portals in syndicate compelling initiatives, to optimize virtual schemas so as to morph vertical methodologies and engage front-end users.



:buttchugging:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Ezuma]
    #22827685 -

Ezuma said:
OhMrJohnson said:
Four Past Midnight, which is actually a compilation of short stories

Specifically the story I'm on is called The Langoliers, and it's pretty fucked up so far

I will say no more, you must read it for yourself



cool, interesting reading before taking LSD ha
I always freak out my friend unintentionally by casually bringing up stuff like that while tripping...



Stephen King is my favorite author hands down, I love his dark sense of humor

But all I need when I'm on L is good music and I'll be on cloud nine


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22827688 -

man fuck COD

it's about that bf.

I fucking wreck shop in the choppers. i been pro chopper pilot since bf2 came out. i get a good team in that little bird in bf4 and it's on, i'll take out jets and be hoppin back and forth with my wing man who tv guides and i'll head shot a noob as we fly by throw some repairs out and bust a different chopper with my stinger then i hop back in and heat seek the fuck out of the chopper and booooom headshot the pilot with the minigun right before the missles hit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22827691 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
My brother gave me the newest black ops for PS4 and this is complete garbage. All that futuristic jetpack bullshit sucks. Honestly I'm thinking about selling my PS4. I only use it for netflix and have only found one legitimate game i've enjoyed playing since I got it



We know you play White Ops fam.

World at war was the best Call of Duty in recent years I hate all the modern shit they're dropping.

Rustifer said:
man fuck COD

it's about that bf. counterstrike




Anything with Regenerating health and respawns is casual mode.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #22827697 -

Ha. WaW was my favorite as well. I liked the original MW too.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Psychonautica]
    #22827703 -

ppffft you dunno scrub.

cs 1.6 cal-p

dod 1.6 cal-i

people have quit playing cs for life after i wrecked them no shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (srsly stay the fuck out Psychonautica) [Re: Rustifer]
    #22827704 -

I've been hoping they go back to World War for years.

All the world war call of duty games we're actually fun. This jetpack future bullshit is fucking retarded.

But the more games they shit out it's making it seem like less and less of a chance of them ever going back.
Rustifer said:
ppffft you dunno scrub.

cs 1.6 cal-p

dod 1.6 cal-i

people have quit playing cs for life after i wrecked them no shit.



That's cute.

I was CPL in source. Lemme know when you grow out of Amature League.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* Fridaynight LNC thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Toddo 14,080 210 07/23/05 04:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 1,929 23 07/25/05 11:11 PM
by Toddo
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* the fuck up thread
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,207 25 07/22/04 06:45 AM
by Adom
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,329 topic views. 5 members, 51 guests and 206 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.