Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
San Pedro from seed?
    #2249778 -

hey guys, was wondering if there is any little trick to seeding the cacti. Right ow I have them in a glass bowl,in my kitchen, and cactus dirt with extra fine, clean , steralized black sand.
How many time should one water/mist per week? Should I have them in the dark? Should I have them in a plant dome?

Thanks


--------------------
Peace all.

Jater

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: dastats]
    #2249846 -

you should know what you do.
for you not to call me an asshole:
www.google.com
www.av.com
www.alltheweb.com


FH :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: felixhigh]
    #2249887 -

I know, just wondering if I was on the right track. I think I need to put them under glass, and in with my hps. i don't thinkk I have been watering them enuff. I don't want it humid in there though. Just right, Any idea on constant soil mositure for cacti?
All I'm looking for is reassurance.


--------------------
Peace all.

Jater

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: dastats]
    #2250252 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: dastats]
    #2251075 -

keep it moist, not soaked. use the dome/tent but have some air flow!
i forgot about the www.nansnook.com
and the FAQ, of course...


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: felixhigh]
    #2252068 -

I hope you are not looking to get high on them for about 5 or 6 years. ha ha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: Jungle]
    #2253654 -

5 - 6 years .. no way.
It can grow alot faster, your talking about peyote . . should be able to even get peyote to grow within 6 months to a year if grafted well :smile:
good luck


--------------------
May Peace and fellicity smile on those who seek it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro from seed? [Re: nemesis]
    #2255142 -

From seed to a respectable 12inch by 2+inch dose of flesh at least 2 years in age! In my experience this will take at least 5 years from seed.
i agree with you on the peyote graft but the seedling stage is soo slow for san pedro and peyote. Once the plant is established it will grow up to 6-12 inches per year. This is why 99% of these cacti on sale are cuttings not seed plants.

Nemasis, what do you find is the best grafting stock for peyote?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* san pedro seeds-help krispyfi 1,673 4 03/05/09 09:51 AM
by ethnoguy
* Wat soil to plant San Pedro seeds in ShamanSean 1,323 1 04/28/03 01:27 PM
by neuro
* san pedro seeds mikey 906 1 09/09/03 03:54 PM
by neuro
* A SAN PEDRO SEED SPROUTED :D T0aD 2,481 17 02/05/03 12:54 AM
by SalviaEngland
* free San Pedro seeds! frankz00 1,849 14 05/12/04 07:48 AM
by T0aD
* I have San Pedro seeds T0aD 2,677 13 09/01/02 06:50 AM
by T0aD
* Peyote ans San Pedro seeds Callampin 964 2 01/25/04 08:49 PM
by zeta
* San Pedro - slow growth?
( 1 2 all )
theocean06 5,512 22 08/10/04 11:00 AM
by theocean06

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,035 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.