Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464681 -

highvibes said:
Just like the title says. Most people that drink craft beer don't know shit anyways and just pretend to, and then drink craft beer to look cool. It tastes like shit. Fuck craft beer. I mean I won't turn one down, but this whole craft beer fetish that faggy ass hipsters have is starting to piss me off. "oh you don't have any craft beer?" NO I don't, and you don't have any testicles so kindly fuck off. Sick of this shit.




I sometimes drink a craft beer so i can sy "that was good, I'd buy that again" or
say "in true craft beer fashion that tasted like wood chips, glue and glitter"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22464689 -

I like the glue more than the woodchips and glitter personally. It gets you extra high.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464698 -

Fine wines way more nuanced then craft. I recently started feeling it out but man, so much better then craft beer. Craft beers like it's retarded little brother. No class and awkwardly unrefined.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #22464702 -

Totally man. I can 100% get behind a nice fine wine. They've been working on that shit for thousands of years!


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: Adolin]
    #22464736 -

Gresh said:
nobody drinks to get drunk or have fun anymore. its all social status and drinking 'whats in'(generally whats most expensive) and giving unsolicited comments about the beer they're drinking or advice about what you should drink

unless you can smoke in a bar, its a waste of fuckin time. thankfully, smoke friendly bars keep faggots like that away




It's been like that forever with whiskey, it's just beer's turn.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #22464737 -

Oh for sure some people take it to the next level. Some people collect bottles like pokemon and never drink them. It's like anything else though. People find something they can attach to and create a sense of individuality.


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: undersativaskies] * 1
    #22464744 -

That's actually a good point. Interesting.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464747 -

I give in yes. Give me a Bud keg. I am happy.


--------------------
PCT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: suttree]
    #22464751 -

I'll keg ya bud


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464763 -

kegs get nasty after like 5 or 6 hours unless you pump them with CO2. the tail end of a regular old keg is nasty as fuck no matter what beer it was filled with

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: Adolin]
    #22464765 -

You gotta get the CO2 then man. I wanna get a keg fridge one day.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464769 -

Dude they have been making beer for thousands of years too. Oh and the story behind beers being hopped to make the voyage overseas is false. Read Mitch Steeles book on ipas. Ipas are also one of hundreds of styles. Lol I deal with wine reps on a daily basis and although I like and respect most of them I think most of them are a bunch of milquetoasts.(I enjoy wine too.)


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: undersativaskies]
    #22464780 -

What is happening in KC downtown now?


--------------------
PCT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: undersativaskies]
    #22464789 -

undersativaskies said:
Dude they have been making beer for thousands of years too. Oh and the story behind beers being hopped to make the voyage overseas is false. Read Mitch Steeles book on ipas. Ipas are also one of hundreds of styles. Lol I deal with wine reps on a daily basis and although I like and respect most of them I think most of them are a bunch of milquetoasts.(I enjoy wine too.)



You seem to know what you're talking about. You said you sell craft beer for a living?


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: suttree]
    #22464791 -

KC downtown?


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464803 -

And to top it all off, you put "i hate ketamine" in your sig.

Coaster would not approve :coaster:

Craft beer tastes amazing by the way. You should try ease your mind with a nicee bottle of Blue Moon.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22464815 -

lol coaster can suck my cock.


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: highvibes]
    #22464816 -

I'm a beer buyer for a local market. I'm also the butcher and cheese monger. It's pretty fun but it's starting to get the best of my physique and liver.


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #22464818 -

Yeah I don't have a robust iPA with several layers of good flavor but I do have beer that tastes like piss water. If you like to drink bud light or Budweiser I highly doubt it's for the taste it's probably for getting fucked up. When you want something that has a distinctly good taste you try craft beers.U r just as much a beer snob as connoisseurs in a different way.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (11/01/15 11:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: craft beer is for faggots [Re: undersativaskies]
    #22464836 -

undersativaskies said:
I'm a beer buyer for a local market. I'm also the butcher and cheese monger. It's pretty fun but it's starting to get the best of my physique and liver.



man you're a cheese monger!? that's dope as fuck!


--------------------
I only did ketamine once. I thought you were supposed to do as much as you do cocaine. I didn't move for 3 hours and it sucked. Fuck ketamine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* F****ng beer Gypsy Boy 392 14 05/06/21 07:57 AM
by Gypsy Boy
* Canadian beer is like sex in a canoe
( 1 2 all )
flowstone 3,578 23 04/15/05 12:08 AM
by SuperMario
* What kind of beer are you drinking right now?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 4,630 35 07/08/04 09:56 PM
by Therapy
* Beer drinkers beware: 4 percent of U.S. hops crop burns WakeboardrB 1,446 13 10/03/06 10:18 PM
by Skunk420
* Faggots Bi0TeK 646 13 08/18/05 04:44 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Looking for a new beer. Any suggestions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
THE KRAT BARON 8,385 85 05/03/05 11:01 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* beer on the menu tonight
( 1 2 all )
Banez 1,177 20 05/13/07 08:16 PM
by Banez
* Anyone here brew their own beer? ZippoZM 786 10 07/05/06 12:49 AM
by Psilopleix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,062 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.