Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Bush alternative?
    #2231998 - 01/09/04 08:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Okeeey

We can see taht Bush won about 30% or less of american votes. He is a bad president. He is ugly and stupid. He stinks. He is a cowboy. OK, it does not matter. It matters that YOU, the FREE COUNTRY, did not use your freedom tom create the ALTERNATIVE for the policy Bush represents!

Patriot act shit and other stuff that is going to happen to you soon, if you do not act at time. Taking you freedom away from you. Stuff nobody normal likes. And you are DEMOCRATIC country, man!

Why? How is that? Do not bullshit about americans are stupid stuff. We saw elections. You had a some idiot Gore who is pretty not cool guy. And politics of democrats and republicans are not very different. It is the same political elite standing behind those two parties!

And you DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE. Jesus. I feel bad. I feel very bad. Worse than Moore Dickhead.

Cause Moore and you. All you are doing is bashing Bush! Noone here never wanderead about THE ALTERNATIVE? Hot to reach it? What to do? Nobody on this fucking forum never looked at himself as an political SUBJECT of US, the one who takes his own respositivity for shit happening around!

It is not your fault? Keep bashing? Cmnon. Aint you tired of it? I am. I am really tired of it. Looking you lurkers around the globe doing nothing smart. Why is that? You feel like 0? Like nothing?

No. You are not nothing. You are much more than nothing. And you have to start using it for better future of all of us.

Good night and wake up!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Bush alternative? [Re: Crobih]
    #2232078 - 01/09/04 09:28 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I feel that your country has unfair chocolate laws.

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2232449 - 01/10/04 01:11 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Crobih said:
Okeeey

We can see taht Bush won about 30% or less of american votes. He is a bad president. He is ugly and stupid. He stinks. He is a cowboy. OK, it does not matter. It matters that YOU, the FREE COUNTRY, did not use your freedom tom create the ALTERNATIVE for the policy Bush represents!

Patriot act shit and other stuff that is going to happen to you soon, if you do not act at time. Taking you freedom away from you. Stuff nobody normal likes. And you are DEMOCRATIC country, man!

Why? How is that? Do not bullshit about americans are stupid stuff. We saw elections. You had a some idiot Gore who is pretty not cool guy. And politics of democrats and republicans are not very different. It is the same political elite standing behind those two parties!

And you DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE. Jesus. I feel bad. I feel very bad. Worse than Moore Dickhead.

Cause Moore and you. All you are doing is bashing Bush! Noone here never wanderead about THE ALTERNATIVE? Hot to reach it? What to do? Nobody on this fucking forum never looked at himself as an political SUBJECT of US, the one who takes his own respositivity for shit happening around!

It is not your fault? Keep bashing? Cmnon. Aint you tired of it? I am. I am really tired of it. Looking you lurkers around the globe doing nothing smart. Why is that? You feel like 0? Like nothing?

No. You are not nothing. You are much more than nothing. And you have to start using it for better future of all of us.

Good night and wake up!

www.someonesetupusthebomb.com/movie.html

Somehow this just came to mind...

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Bush alternative? [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2232660 - 01/10/04 03:43 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Visit www.US MJPARTY.com, it may not be main-stream party but if we all unite we could get enough votes to rivail the other parties.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Bush alternative? [Re: Protester]
    #2232683 - 01/10/04 04:13 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

?

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflinefourHoDmt
overclock yourbrain

Re: Bush alternative? [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2234440 - 01/11/04 08:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

the 3rd largest political party in america is the libertarian party. and they are absolutely for decriminalization of drugs across the board, as well as other logical, non-insane things. check it! http://www.lp.org

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2234679 - 01/11/04 01:09 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

We can see taht Bush won about 30% or less of american votes.

Technically yes, but that is because only half the country chooses to vote.

It matters that YOU, the FREE COUNTRY, did not use your freedom tom create the ALTERNATIVE for the policy Bush represents!

Partially true, but I do not think it is possible to get anybody we actually WANT elected, seeing that for some strange reason, in a country with genetics as diverse as ours, the same royal bloodlines are elected every election.

Patriot act shit and other stuff that is going to happen to you soon

It already has happened, the first one was pushed through congress in a hurry, the second was passed quietly then signed into law on the day Saddam was caught. Both are unquestionably unconstitutional, the very document that Republicans claim to defend "strictly."

And you are DEMOCRATIC country, man!

No, we were supposed to be a Constitutional Republic. Democracy means the majority opinion ruling, which it currently is. The founders wanted a Republic so that there was neither majority or minority tyranny.

It is the same political elite standing behind those two parties!

Agreed

Cause Moore and you. All you are doing is bashing Bush!

Agreed, though some of what is considered bashing is just concerned people trying to bring suspicious actions to people's attention.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Bush alternative? [Re: fourHoDmt]
    #2234725 - 01/11/04 02:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"as well as other logical, non-insane things"

Like not regulating large corporations.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: Bush alternative? [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2234728 - 01/11/04 02:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TrueBrode said:
Partially true, but I do not think it is possible to get anybody we actually WANT elected, seeing that for some strange reason, in a country with genetics as diverse as ours, the same royal bloodlines are elected every election.

Media oligopoly. But! Now, you can finaly brake through it! Cause information oligopoly is based on the national level. Local stations, newspapers etc are not on the pressure of the regime. Cause it is impossible when you start political movement! The way you will do that is throught the internet! I know you may think, cmon bs! But that is defetism. The way you can not go on! You need consolidation on the national level! Why dont you do that? Somebody has to start THE MOVEMENT!
Quote:

No, we were supposed to be a Constitutional Republic. Democracy means the majority opinion ruling, which it currently is. The founders wanted a Republic so that there was neither majority or minority tyranny.

No man! Democracy means, people rule for themseleves! Anyway, that is only formality. Cause people own the suverenity! Nobody can take it from the people! And you have to use it and create better system. No Bush shit! No Patriot act shit! No police state shit!
Quote:

Agreed, though some of what is considered bashing is just concerned people trying to bring suspicious actions to people's attention.

You gotta make a step forward!

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Bush alternative? [Re: fourHoDmt]
    #2234980 - 01/11/04 05:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

per1sh said:
the 3rd largest political party in america is the libertarian party.

Bullshit. The Green Party gets way more votes than the libertarian party ever will. Fortunately, the Greens also support legalization.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: Bush alternative? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2235000 - 01/11/04 05:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Bullshit. The Green Party gets way more votes than the libertarian party ever will.

"The Libertarian Party ran more than 1430 candidates in the 2000 elections, more than twice as many as all other third parties combined. We fielded candidates for 255 of the 435 seats in the U.S House as well as 25 of the 33 Senate seats up for election -- the first time in eighty years that any third party has contested a majority of the seats in Congress. Our slate of U.S. House candidates received 1.7 million votes, the first time any third party has received over a million votes for U.S. House.

We are building a new political party from the grassroots up, and the vast majority of our candidates are running for local office. Currently, over 300 Libertarians hold elective office, more than twice as many as all other third parties combined."

http://www.lp.org/campaigns/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion