Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #22255010 -

The gays even have control of this thread.

Shop for: Buttseks, Scales


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: EllisDSox]
    #22255039 -

Genuinely didn't expect it to say Buttseks. Nice.


--------------------
One goes into an experiment knowing one might fail.
But one does not undertake an experiment knowing one HAS failed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22255113 -

Just wait until the gay 20s come back around. 





All str8 white males in gay bondage, the dream of civil rights movement finally accomplished.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #22255581 -

makaveli8x8 said:
BERSERK DESTROYER said:
It's about the same level of a threat as insane "feminists" talking shit on the internet. No one is forcing you to be gay or read terrible blogs. It's media nonsense, not a real life issue. There's not gonna suddenly be a gay military coup.



that's not true, a #gaylivesmatters could pop up tomorrow and suddenly they demand revenge for all the years we made fun of that exercise dude who always wore tights on tv back in the 80's.  Im sure they are still pissed about micheal Jackson as well, we have lots of reasons to fear them shit could turn quickly



Use #blacklivesmatter hashtag for Michael Jackson related tweets.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: koods]
    #22255587 -

koods said:
makaveli8x8 said:
BERSERK DESTROYER said:
It's about the same level of a threat as insane "feminists" talking shit on the internet. No one is forcing you to be gay or read terrible blogs. It's media nonsense, not a real life issue. There's not gonna suddenly be a gay military coup.



that's not true, a #gaylivesmatters could pop up tomorrow and suddenly they demand revenge for all the years we made fun of that exercise dude who always wore tights on tv back in the 80's.  Im sure they are still pissed about micheal Jackson as well, we have lots of reasons to fear them shit could turn quickly



Use #blacklivesmatter hashtag for Michael Jackson related tweets.



:smirk:

And here you are, posting in a thread titled "gay agenda"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Magenta]
    #22255598 -

We're all part of the gay agenda.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: koods]
    #22255610 -

:partyanimals:  :zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: ohcrapitsnico]
    #22255639 -

ohcrapitsnico said:
This guy used to be very flamboyant and all over the place some time ago. Now he's gone 180 and says dude a lot and has to prove his masculine chops. Textbook self hatred.

Disclaimer: I'm gay and i dont give a fuck if you're flamboyant feminine or whatever, be yourself. I do care when people come from a place of self hatred to hate on others. Disgust of feminine or flamboyant gay men comes from a very dark place of misogyny.



I don't know if it's self-hatred... I'm gay too, lived in the Castro in SF for 6 years and I never felt like I fit in. Everyone there is a queen and I just don't understand why gay guys think it's necessary to act like a black southern woman.

Well, okay that isn't true. It is obvious why; insecurity caused people to flock together and form a subculture but it is so superficial. I'd guess you don't take on this personality, but I haven't a clue. Keep in mind I *don't* mean effeminate -- I mean the people who obviously go out of their way to be a walking stereotype.

Funny thing is I've had other gay guys say I'm "in the closet" because I don't act like that. Sorry pal, I do what I want. I've also mostly had straight friends, many of them were quite surprised but none of them (even former homophobes, former as in before they met me) really gave a damn. One of my friend's mom's even said "I thought you hated fags" in front of me when she was drunk. I think I just started cracking up when she said that.

So, I kind of agree but I see both sides. Live and let live, still I don't get the whole O MY GAWD flamboyantly fabulous nonsense but it only got under my skin after being surrounded by it for years. Still is a turn-off for me but I don't get bothered by it just talking to people.

Also:



--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Edited by micro (09/18/15 10:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: micro]
    #22255726 -

giant black dildo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22255760 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
giant black dildo



Couldn't have said it better, myself :V


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: micro]
    #22255780 -

micro said:
ohcrapitsnico said:
This guy used to be very flamboyant and all over the place some time ago. Now he's gone 180 and says dude a lot and has to prove his masculine chops. Textbook self hatred.

Disclaimer: I'm gay and i dont give a fuck if you're flamboyant feminine or whatever, be yourself. I do care when people come from a place of self hatred to hate on others. Disgust of feminine or flamboyant gay men comes from a very dark place of misogyny.



I don't know if it's self-hatred... I'm gay too, lived in the Castro in SF for 6 years and I never felt like I fit in. Everyone there is a queen and I just don't understand why gay guys think it's necessary to act like a black southern woman.

Well, okay that isn't true. It is obvious why; insecurity caused people to flock together and form a subculture but it is so superficial. I'd guess you don't take on this personality, but I haven't a clue. Keep in mind I *don't* mean effeminate -- I mean the people who obviously go out of their way to be a walking stereotype.

Funny thing is I've had other gay guys say I'm "in the closet" because I don't act like that. Sorry pal, I do what I want. I've also mostly had straight friends, many of them were quite surprised but none of them (even former homophobes, former as in before they met me) really gave a damn. One of my friend's mom's even said "I thought you hated fags" in front of me when she was drunk. I think I just started cracking up when she said that.

So, I kind of agree but I see both sides. Live and let live, still I don't get the whole O MY GAWD flamboyantly fabulous nonsense but it only got under my skin after being surrounded by it for years. Still is a turn-off for me but I don't get bothered by it just talking to people.

Also:





This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It's the gay people who act like black girls that society doesn't like. They always act like black girls. It's like they're trying to prove how gay they are when in reality nobody fucking cares. I don't like it either. I'm gay and I don't act like that. I will admit, I have had my moments of extreme flamboyancy but that was back when I was young. Now that I'm a little OLDER I can see how ridiculous that is. You see, when you grow older, you start to see things that you didn't see when you were younger.

Religioun and sexuality are like a dick, it's ok to have your view and it's ok to be who you are but don't shove it in my face.

Since I was 14 I have always been around gay friends and gay people. I grew up in california so I did spend a little time in hillcrest, long beach, and west hollywood. Now that I live in texas, I'm around the gay people in dallas. And let me tell you, these gay people here are the WORSE. They take shallowness and flamboyancy to a whole new level. It's really annoying when you're around it all the time.

And after being in the dating pool for a few years now, I can say that I really don't give a fuck about getting married because gay people (and I guess men in general) are too stupid and emotionally immature for relationships.

So, I will say it again and I will say it until I'm blue in the face. Gay people will not be treated as equal until they quit this nonsense of acting like black girls, being super flamboyant, and being sex addicts. I'm talking about the gay people who are just a little effeminate and they can't help it, I"m talking about the one's who KNOW how they are acting and just shove it in your face. It's very annoying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: occollegeboi]
    #22255807 -

occollegeboi said:
This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. It's the gay people who act like black girls that society doesn't like. They always act like black girls. It's like they're trying to prove how gay they are when in reality nobody fucking cares. I don't like it either. I'm gay and I don't act like that. I will admit, I have had my moments of extreme flamboyancy but that was back when I was young. Now that I'm a little OLDER I can see how ridiculous that is. You see, when you grow older, you start to see things that you didn't see when you were younger.

Religioun and sexuality are like a dick, it's ok to have your view and it's ok to be who you are but don't shove it in my face.

Since I was 14 I have always been around gay friends and gay people. I grew up in california so I did spend a little time in hillcrest, long beach, and west hollywood. Now that I live in texas, I'm around the gay people in dallas. And let me tell you, these gay people here are the WORSE. They take shallowness and flamboyancy to a whole new level. It's really annoying when you're around it all the time.

And after being in the dating pool for a few years now, I can say that I really don't give a fuck about getting married because gay people (and I guess men in general) are too stupid and emotionally immature for relationships.

So, I will say it again and I will say it until I'm blue in the face. Gay people will not be treated as equal until they quit this nonsense of acting like black girls, being super flamboyant, and being sex addicts. I'm talking about the gay people who are just a little effeminate and they can't help it, I"m talking about the one's who KNOW how they are acting and just shove it in your face. It's very annoying.



It's like that in a lot of southern states; I'd guess because the feeling of insecurity is stronger. I'm from larger cities, which tend to be more accepting. A large part of the South still has extreme premonitions about queers since they either haven't met one, or more likely they have but don't know it.

Funny thing is I could tell that the most here, just from all the people I've met who happened to be gay and from a southern state. Generally if I was going to the South to meet up with some boy I already met him, likely though other friends...


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: micro]
    #22256080 -

Quote:
Now that I live in texas, I'm around the gay people in dallas. And let me tell you, these gay people here are the WORSE.





:lol:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: koods]
    #22256195 -

I don't know. I have a hard time picturing that.

"Don't give a fuck" and "flamboyant gay" are like... opposing forces or something :rolleyes:

Not even just gays. Flamboyant anything implies "I care too much."

What were we talking about?


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: koods]
    #22256201 -

One argument I keep seeing is that being Gay is a solution to over-population.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as over-population, just over-concentration!

Civilization (city-building) is the real enemy here. Bringing people out of the hills and concentrating them in steel and concrete cities is the problem. Because then, far more people are consuming resources than those who are producing them. And I mean resources (food, etc) not luxuries (TV's, computers, cars, etc.) Not to mention cities are spiritually unclean, energetically dead environments.

From my research, a large enough amount of workable land is out there for everyone to disperse onto and live comfortably, without problems of over-consumption, waste management, harmful monoculture conventional farming practices, disease, etc. that stem from civilization.

For anyone who is interested, here is a woman with some interesting points about civilization and agriculture being the probable demise of humanity:


See whatcha think :wink:


--------------------
Mushroom Jesus says hello.


Edited by Amanita Ridehome (09/18/15 01:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Amanita Ridehome]
    #22256231 -

Possibly unrelated side note:
Lierre is a radical Lesbian Feminist, for those who are wondering.


--------------------
Mushroom Jesus says hello.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Amanita Ridehome]
    #22256265 -

City dwellers consume fewer resources and have a smaller ecological footprint that suburban and rural residents.

I think indoor urban farming is going to change the way food is grown over the next decade. LED technology now allows you to turn abandoned warehouses into highly efficient farms where the environment is totally controlled. No need for pesticides, no crop loss due to drought and you can operate year round.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (09/18/15 01:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Detached]
    #22256282 -

Detached said:
:ahahaha:

There was also a study released that men who are severely homophobic are really just closet queers themselves :shrug:



Did you ever watch "American Beauty"?


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #22256307 -

Not only are homophobes gay, they will kill you if you reject their gay advances.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: koods]
    #22256311 -

koods said:
City dwellers consume fewer resources and have a smaller ecological footprint that suburban and rural residents.

I think indoor urban farming is going to change the way food is grown over the next decade. LED technology now allows you to turn abandoned warehouses into highly efficient farms where the environment is totally controlled. No need for pesticides, no crop loss due to drought and you can operate year round.



:picard:  There is no way there will be enough surface area.  What about the electric bills?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nexium? GeorgeLucas 293 4 04/30/12 06:59 PM
by GeorgeLucas
* Reptilian agenda Gordon Brown
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
RonaldFuckingPaul 26,123 324 02/15/10 05:37 PM
by Supreme Slammage
* Judeo Christian agenda and the opression of Muslims.
( 1 2 3 all )
7734591202 4,527 46 09/17/09 10:08 AM
by Rocker232
* Subject
( 1 2 3 all )
weiliiiiiii 2,783 44 01/12/09 01:32 AM
by smokeybear
* Depopulation N.W.O. Apocalyptic Agenda...a figment of imagination? RonPaulVerm 1,750 14 08/14/09 08:47 AM
by RonPaulVerm
* What's on your musical agenda?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,102 27 03/31/07 11:54 PM
by fearfect
* esoteric agenda
( 1 2 all )
norml840 2,955 23 06/29/08 02:15 PM
by uber_aj
* I have an agenda. Crasher 804 14 09/17/08 11:17 AM
by Psilocybeingzz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,166 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.