Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #22117303 -

zappaisgod said:
Do you want to make adultery illegal? 

Adultery is a private matter between the parties involved.  Breaking into somebody else's database is expressly forbidden by law.  My attitude toward hackers is that they should be handed over to ISIS for punishment.  Who the fuck do they think they are?  Mostly a bunch of basement dwelling misfits with too much time on their hands.



You seem to be pretty upset anytime that someone steps out of line.

I don't think adultery should be legal, but I also don't think corporations should be allowed to profit off infidelity and even endorse it.

Personally, I think the government shouldn't have anything to do with marriage.

Do you put law before ethics?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22117679 -

most right wingers see them as one in the same IME


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Mr.PhilCybin] * 1
    #22117746 -

haha, there's an open thread on /b/ right now. they are dumping so many emails.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22117845 -

Acaterpillar said:
zappaisgod said:
Do you want to make adultery illegal? 

Adultery is a private matter between the parties involved.  Breaking into somebody else's database is expressly forbidden by law.  My attitude toward hackers is that they should be handed over to ISIS for punishment.  Who the fuck do they think they are?  Mostly a bunch of basement dwelling misfits with too much time on their hands.



You seem to be pretty upset anytime that someone steps out of line.

I don't think adultery should be legal, but I also don't think corporations should be allowed to profit off infidelity and even endorse it.

Personally, I think the government shouldn't have anything to do with marriage.

Do you put law before ethics?




You don't think adultery should be legal?

I don't think the government should be in the marriage business either but hackers should have their kneecaps shattered


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22118019 -

zappaisgod said:
Adultery is a private matter between the parties involved. 



i agree, all these people with their noses in this shit and the media and whatnot really need to get a life.

but then again, why the fuck would u share such personal information online?..


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22120049 -

zappaisgod said:
You don't think adultery should be legal?




Typo


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Acaterpillar] * 2
    #22120837 -

Come on Zappa. Are you just playing devil's advocate or what? You seem to always side with the authorities on every issue. Go turn yourself in you druggie. It's illegal to eat Mushrooms after all.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Matt87]
    #22120845 -

TURN HIM OVER TO ISIS HE BROKE THE LAW CUT HIS DICK OFF


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22120853 -

Fo real. Don't forget to bust those kneecaps too. Give me a break Zappa.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #22121154 -

Acaterpillar said:
zappaisgod said:
You don't think adultery should be legal?




Typo



No, no typo.  I'm asking if anybody doesn't think it should be legal.  Well?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Matt87]
    #22121210 -

Matt87 said:
Come on Zappa. Are you just playing devil's advocate or what? You seem to always side with the authorities on every issue. Go turn yourself in you druggie. It's illegal to eat Mushrooms after all.



Not at all.  Hackng is illegal and scummy.  All hackers should be in prison.  They are all assholes who harm other people.  Now te people on Ashley Madison are lying cheating weasles but it is not illegal to lie, cheat and be a weasel.  At least some of them were probably in open marriages.  None of my business. 

Hackers should be shot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #22121416 -

zappaisgod said:
Acaterpillar said:
zappaisgod said:
You don't think adultery should be legal?




Typo



No, no typo.  I'm asking if anybody doesn't think it should be legal.  Well?



I don't think it is any government's business.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Turtletotem]
    #22121520 -

Ha the name "The Impact Team" is such a badass hacker name

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: Matt87]
    #22121649 -

Matt87 said:
Come on Zappa. Are you just playing devil's advocate or what? You seem to always side with the authorities on every issue. Go turn yourself in you druggie. It's illegal to eat Mushrooms after all.




he's got you there, zap. :nono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22121653 -

zappaisgod said:
Matt87 said:
Come on Zappa. Are you just playing devil's advocate or what? You seem to always side with the authorities on every issue. Go turn yourself in you druggie. It's illegal to eat Mushrooms after all.



Not at all.  Hackng is illegal and scummy.  All hackers should be in prison.  They are all assholes who harm other people.  Now te people on Ashley Madison are lying cheating weasles but it is not illegal to lie, cheat and be a weasel.  At least some of them were probably in open marriages.  None of my business. 

Hackers should be shot.




stop. if you put all hackers in prison, we don't have our brightest computer minds working for the DoD anymore. shooting them??? please...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: 404]
    #22121673 -

Shoot them.  All of them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #22121688 -

:rolleyes: talk about a drama queen. puhleeze dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: 404]
    #22121760 -

Drone strikes in Russia and China


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22121782 -

go on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: H@ck3rs break into Ashely Madison website and Blackmail them for Money - Genius [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22121834 -

zappaisgod said:
Drone strikes in Russia and China



Fuck drones and fuck Americans who think drone strikes are OK, from now until the end of the universe, fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ash catchers for bongs OneMoreRobot3021 1,052 5 08/17/05 03:16 AM
by 3six5
* amusing account of timothy leary from a baptist website...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 10,402 53 09/21/03 05:16 AM
by RunDMT
* Ashes ashes... Anonymous 1,060 15 07/26/04 10:09 AM
by Phishgrrl
* My new website. YouEnjoyMyself 1,318 19 08/25/04 03:19 PM
by BigNerd
* Hunter Thompsons Ashes mixed w/ fireworks en route to woody creek C20H25N3O 1,177 3 08/20/05 12:12 AM
by MushmanTheManic
* best way to get over a break up
( 1 2 3 all )
cadam 3,517 54 01/26/05 09:52 AM
by Roadkill
* This dude just tried to break into my house...
( 1 2 all )
FreshCaps 2,848 38 07/16/05 06:57 PM
by afoaf
* Ashes and Glass Ramlaen 421 0 02/12/05 04:03 PM
by Ramlaen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,618 topic views. 3 members, 5 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.