Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068297 -



Thread probably has 20 extra views from me already. Don't wanna miss it.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068300 -

Sheekle said:
Enlil said:
Want to give me permission to post a screenshot? 

The ball's in your court, sheekle....Either put me in a position to prove that you're lying or just let everyone else assume you are.  That's up to you.



Yeah do it I wanna see



That looks like permission to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod] * 2
    #22068340 -

Sheekle said:
Yeah do it I wanna see





5/6 of the notifications from yesterday.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068350 -

hahahaha oh nice


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #22068352 -

Aww I thought it'd show more info like what he reported and why :sad:

Still all those in 5 hours.... What do you do Sheekle? Report everything you don't like? I don't think I've even reported that much in my entire time here.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (08/09/15 05:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22068361 -

i dont even remember what i was reportin yesterday, the rascalls musta been gettin outta control


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22068362 -

holly crap that looks like report spamming


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #22068368 -

Sheekle said:
XLCaps said:
Sophie is a nice lady and does not deserve to be misgendered just because you're too insecure to make a fully rational point without melting.



So then why did you do that to her all the time in romp?



Me and Sophie are cool. Mind your own fucking business. What type of loser are you that you need to dredge that shit up? Ah yes, the answer is clear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #22068373 -

XLCaps said:
Sheekle said:
XLCaps said:
Sophie is a nice lady and does not deserve to be misgendered just because you're too insecure to make a fully rational point without melting.



So then why did you do that to her all the time in romp?



Me and Sophie are cool. Mind your own fucking business. What type of loser are you that you need to dredge that shit up? Ah yes, the answer is clear.



Reported.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #22068375 -

So if 95% of pub notifications are complete garbage, and sheekle is responsible for at least half of all pub notifications, then at best 90% of sheekle's notifications are complete garbage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068380 -

And the answer gets clearer.

Don't start shit you can't handle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: makaveli8x8] * 2
    #22068383 -

makaveli8x8 said:
holly crap that looks like report spamming



Nah I don't report things unless they were in good reason.

I do remember that My3rdEye made a lot of really racist posts yesterday that I reported, so that was at least 2 of them. The only reason I reported them was because in the past "My3rdEye" used to make fun of people for gettin molested like in the pub it was fucked up. Like a user said they got molested once and he was a dick to them for it, like wtf?

That guy needs to be banned


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22068396 -

XLCaps said:
And the answer gets clearer.

Don't start shit you can't handle.



:-)


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22068403 -

Yeah, I get it Sheekle, you're all hurt that I put you on the spot for stupid shit that you are... still doing.

Cry please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22068413 -

Sheekle said he wanted to hang out with BF. The character is deep in sheekle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068415 -

Enlil said:
Sheekle said:
Yeah do it I wanna see





5/6 of the notifications from yesterday.




Ban the spammer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068429 -

I wasn't spamming. If you read my other post on the matter you can clearly see that I only report posts in which I feel like the user should truly be banned for the sake of the greater whole of the community, and of course the off-hand chance that the user in question being banned might make them self-reflect and come to terms with what I see as being the obvious error in their ways.


One single day of reporting 5 posts isn't necessarily indicative of an abuse of the report function, there was just a lot of custies in the pub that day which needed to be busted by an undercover such as myself.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068444 -

Sheekle, I'm not going to go through the trouble of redacting pages and pages of PMs, but you and I both know that you report a shit ton of posts.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068447 -

In one day you blew the whistle more often than I have since it existed.  I was in the Pub that day.  Guess how many times I blew the whistle?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068449 -

Dont try too sheek us. There's always tomorrow, and the day after.

If freak can be banned from SLOT can sheek get his notify mod button be frozen. That would be an epic melt. Just replace BF with sheek and sexy ladies with notify mod button, they could be one in the same

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you dont know what you got till your banned
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,615 31 07/28/07 06:06 PM
by Apollyphelion
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,788 55 08/12/05 02:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Ha! It looks like My one year ban from the Pub is over Psychoslut 691 10 12/29/06 05:01 PM
by freddurgan
* First World Expo in a Developing Country Opens Tomorrow!!!! Coaster 476 0 04/30/10 06:20 AM
by Coaster
* World Hemp Expo Extravaganja Razzlesnaps 642 0 05/20/10 02:21 AM
by Razzlesnaps
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,970 21 03/09/05 01:48 PM
by DF2K
* Writing senselessly Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,355 19 06/11/10 12:34 AM
by Brugman
* Perma Munchies CherryBomM 1,011 14 07/06/07 10:02 PM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
33,389 topic views. 4 members, 28 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.