Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
Re: 1/2 pint wide mouth ball major jars no longer exist!
    #22001 - 06/26/00 02:52 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I have been able to find BALL mason jars all over, Maybe ther is just a stock pile somewhere, but I don't see stores running out of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: 1/2 pint wide mouth ball major jars no longer exist! [Re: hitterg]
    #22003 - 06/26/00 09:59 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

They really do in most of the U.S. Where do you live in Serbia or something?Or perhaps Canada.I am not trying to flame you but they really are easily found in most parts of the civilizes world and I use the term civilized loosly.Peace.

InvisibleBaldCuban
scruffy-looking
 User Gallery

Loc: here, there, everywhere
    #22004 - 06/26/00 08:31 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I just purchased a case of Ball wide-mouth half-pints. They seem to be still readily available. Also the Kerr company manufactures a wide-mouth half-pint mason jar that is virtually identical to the Ball jar. I use Kerr jars all the time. Both Ball and Kerr seem to have plenty of half-pint jars available in this country. The PF Tek is still going strong.

------------------
Baldy

OfflinePrimate
former addict
 User Gallery

#22005 - 06/27/00 12:15 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I have never used wide mouth jars. I'v alwasy used regular..that are just a teeny einy bit smaller at the top, and it's never beena prob for me..never damaged a cake..or even had trouble getitng them out of the jar. ALthough thus far i have only used mmgg style cakes....i have heard other substrates don't shrink nearly as much...also i never pack my substrate at all...i always leave it VERY loose.

-Primate

------------------
~~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy, I don't mind, I think they're Crazy"~~
-John Lennon

--------------------
"Power to the peaceful"

-Micheal Franti and Spearhead

Anonymous

#22006 - 06/27/00 03:45 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Yep... Ball doesnt make them anymore.

they sold that part of their company to another company that still makes the same 1/2 pint wide mouth jars, with the same Ball company name on them...

:smile:
no worries.

------------------
Watch out boyz 'n girlz, 4 I B eatin your squirelz!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags