Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #22003519 -

1234go said:
I wear sweat pants in public a lot during the winter.

Fashion police are the worst.



Same. They're comfortable as fuck :shrug:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: sprinkles]
    #22003579 -

sprinkles said:
all of you boys touch your goo goo when you piss, and not a one of you wash your hands afterwards.  you're all gross, I want you to know. 


also...please dont wear sweat pants in public.  thanks



i wash my hands 19/20 times

ans idk how the fuck u guys pee thru ur shorts leg


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22003624 -

Sheekle said:
ans idk how the fuck u guys pee thru ur shorts leg



gym shorts, have a seat, act casual.

i did it on the side of the road the other day on my way back from the gulf.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22003689 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
1234go said:
I wear sweat pants in public a lot during the winter.

Fashion police are the worst.



Same. They're comfortable as fuck :shrug:




more often than not im wearing sweatpants in the winter too. idc how i dress, just tryin to be comfy lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #22003712 -

Bassfreak said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
1234go said:
I wear sweat pants in public a lot during the winter.

Fashion police are the worst.



Same. They're comfortable as fuck :shrug:




more often than not im wearing sweatpants in the winter too. idc how i dress, just tryin to be comfy lol



im shocked


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: koods]
    #22003717 -

youre welcome for shocking you :cookiemonster:


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #22003729 -

Bassfreak said:
youre welcome for shocking you :cookiemonster:





this is how ive always imagined you


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: koods]
    #22003752 -

koods said:
Bassfreak said:
youre welcome for shocking you :cookiemonster:





this is how ive always imagined you




lol tracksuits?

ive def never work a tracksuit before

think more like stoner skater type. baggy sweatpants, DVS shoes, hoody


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: koods]
    #22003763 -

koods said:
Bassfreak said:
youre welcome for shocking you :cookiemonster:





this is how ive always imagined you



:canthelpbutlaugh:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22003771 -

I actually prefer to use it for intercourse. I make sure she that she wears boxers with a corresponding hole.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22003901 -

Protip: Wear your dungarees/britches backwards, now you have a convenient poop hole.  I didn't vote in the poll because felons can't vote.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: jahrastafareye]
    #22003984 -

I've always wanted a pair of these trapdoor pajamas but solid red.

I wanna be a crazy old hillbilly when I get old, and chase off imaginary sounds in the nearby woods early in the AM with a shotgun...in my trapdoor PJ's.
Like in the movies...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: 1234go]
    #22004052 -

I've gone commando the last decade, so it's really a STAL option for me now, but back in the day, I never used it. 

how am I supposed to thread the fucking needle when I gotta pee?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin] * 1
    #22004054 -

You said needle :hahthatsrich:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22004067 -

:goodluckwiththat2:
but my thread is phat yo :chilldog:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22004070 -

Then why is Dan leaving you?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22004096 -

:icecreamsadness:

you went there.

I kinda set myself up for this whole scenario looking back at it


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #22004106 -

:dealwithit:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you use the hole in your boxers to pee? [Re: nicechrisman] * 1
    #22005443 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* You might not believe it, but I'm going to change my boxers.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,291 24 09/11/06 11:06 PM
by S33D
* sweatpants are terrible for erections
( 1 2 3 all )
mr sniffles 5,952 43 10/10/13 11:57 PM
by NotTheDevil
* sweatpants wearejellyfish 976 12 01/24/08 07:19 PM
by wearejellyfish
* why does it hurt when i pee? Krishna 781 5 09/06/05 08:33 PM
by blissedout
* Im becoming a boxer Bacardi420 1,488 14 01/02/07 09:09 PM
by gregorio
* Who invented sweatpants?
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 4,234 22 12/28/09 12:40 AM
by Alec_Baldwin
* Sweatpants and jeans. hairybear 878 11 03/29/10 04:12 PM
by hairybear
* So I switched from briefs to boxers
( 1 2 all )
LuNaTiX 2,580 23 04/09/08 04:43 PM
by circularvortex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,436 topic views. 3 members, 238 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.