Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: My friend had a stroke and is paralyzed. UPDATE 7/20/15 [Re: searching]
    #21973709 -

It is sad but I never get that upset really unless it's someone really close like a close family member or a girlfriend, which has happened to me before. So I'm doing fine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My friend had a stroke and is paralyzed. [Re: searching]
    #21973787 -

No MDMA isn't really known to cause strokes but I'm sure it's possible. Sorry to hear this


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My friend had a stroke and is paralyzed. [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21973815 -

Rebelutionsssss said:
No MDMA isn't really known to cause strokes but I'm sure it's possible. Sorry to hear this



I can see MDMA being able to cause it, especially if her family has had a history of heart issues.

It can definitely raise your blood pressure high, especially if you take a lot and you are really going at it with your dancing, which can cause a hemorrhagic stroke




Reminds me of something weird

I used to get migraines extremely frequently, and they were always pretty bad. Very strong visual auras and my speech would be really fucked.

One day I was having a particularly bad migraine, and I thought I had a stroke because I lost all feeling in the upper right side of my body on top of other things bad migraines can give which resemble a stroke like slurred speech and the inability to really do much of anything

Shit was scary, but apparently I got diagnosed with hemiplegic migraines, some rare migraine subtype that when people see someone have, they think they ARE having a stroke.

Luckily since I had that migraine, I have only had one since, so whatever happened that day must have fixed my migraines haha


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My friend had a stroke and is paralyzed. [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21973879 -

edit- oh jeez :frown: i'm sorry to hear Searching, that's a rough way to go. My condolances...

Edited by 404 (07/21/15 12:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* Getting BJ from Heather Brooke Patlal 1,749 7 02/02/11 01:19 PM
by sui
* The Smoke - "My Friend Jack" (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,160 22 06/15/04 08:26 PM
by Learyfan
* the amber, by Heather Nova Supernova 683 2 12/31/04 01:02 AM
by Dimmy
* Best Friend is on a respirator!!! CRITICAL CONDITION!!!!
( 1 2 all )
ISH 3,918 25 08/10/18 08:10 PM
by Ima Trooper
* True friends Gypsy Boy 261 9 05/06/21 12:40 PM
by morrowasted
* Friends and drugs
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,787 85 03/04/09 10:05 PM
by Infinite Mind
* Shroomer friend needs advice Jenny 1,913 14 08/10/04 12:42 AM
by OuchITripped

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,709 topic views. 1 members, 71 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.