Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Local Graffiti * 2
    #21922553 -

Growing up around st.louis i had always been fascinated with Graffiti,ive never been able to be that great at it my self but anyone from stl will tell u we lots of talented artists,from tags under a bridge to onto of an abandon factory that everyone can see from the highway,the main point of this post is to say that you all need to appriciate art such as this because its a dying art and also there was skate park that is soon to be taken down which me and friends had tons of memorys at that was filled inch by inch with tags and it will all be gone soon so i figured id post some old stl tags,feel free to put some tags from ur home town


http://i.imgur.com/NYPmE.jpg








--------------------
Cherish yesterday, Dream tomorrow, Live today

So if you now number yourself among the disenchanted, then you have no choice but to accept things as they are, or to seriously seek something else. But beware of looking for goals: look for a way of life. Decide how you want to live and then see what you can do to make a living WITHIN that way of life.
- Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #21922634 -

Maaaan, totally :threadmonitor:

I might post pics later.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #21922643 -

Those are cool as hell. I wish I could go get pictures of some of my friends street art to show you. I dont know where hes at anymore though ever since he ruined his life with hard drugs. Im sure hes out there painting somewhere still though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21922668 -

My towns writers suck at can control no where to practice. What we do is travel the freeways and paint
less chance of getting a huge case built up on you from just one area that shit adds up . and freeways are more fun and you get more fame since thousands of people saw it and will recognize the name . Its beautiful when you hear things like dude when where you in SD and you got spots from SD to inland empire to la.
freight trains too omg the art you seen on them is fucking amaz. And it travels for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: trvptamine] * 2
    #21922719 -

Glad to see there is people on the shroomery who also appreciate graffiti.
Here is some stuff I did with a friend.





My stencil.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21922735 -

there are a few really cool murals here but unfortunetly the city council voted to white paint most of it that was not protected.

that and shitty little highschool tags from them hardcore kiddies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: TEAMSESH]
    #21922740 -

TEAMSESH said:
My towns writers suck at can control no where to practice. What we do is travel the freeways and paint
less chance of getting a huge case built up on you from just one area that shit adds up . and freeways are more fun and you get more fame since thousands of people saw it and will recognize the name . Its beautiful when you hear things like dude when where you in SD and you got spots from SD to inland empire to la.
freight trains too omg the art you seen on them is fucking amaz. And it travels for you



This is the game I try to play. I'm from the IE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21922748 -

the trains along the 10 do have some good art on them some times


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21922759 -

You are? Fuck yea I know your heard of the legendary writer EVADEDS? 

yea that big train yard in rialto has incoming work from state wide . Love passing threw that section of the freeway.

any one here seen graffiti by EVADEDS this mother fuck is literally in every fucking public restroom scribeed into the porcelain. He to has spots going from Mexico all of Cali and cross country. I think he's just a traveler but dude is from lake Elsinore. Hes more about quantity and location rather then quality all his shits straight just not all letter bendy and shit

I'll contributed pictures of some of THE local graffiti when I take a trip down town.
cool thread

Edited by TEAMSESH (07/10/15 12:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: TEAMSESH] * 2
    #21923094 -

Hell yeah was bombing back in the days, only 4 years ago actually :lol: , got caught 3 times , finally went to jail in alberta then pretty much stopped doing street bombs.



--------------------

Edited by Jean-guy Masta (07/10/15 05:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #21923168 -

I only got up a few times, but would practice under bridges semi-often with a few friends who were allcity.
Haven't picked up a can or paint pen in forever, but I still appreciate the local work I see on the streets.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #21923321 -

Nice stencil mescalito! Always liked stencil and straight up street art.

I like it when it's street , most of the time I prefer a street burner or a nice stencil at the right spot to a 150$ worth of can piece under a bridge :shrug:

Edit:not saying the piece you did with your friend is less nice , it's pretty dope actually


--------------------

Edited by Jean-guy Masta (07/10/15 07:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #21923494 -

:threadmonitor:

I've always wanted to get into graffiti but I have no visual artistic talent whatsoever. Maybe some day. I'll try and snap some pictures of stuff around my city, there's some pretty sweet murals in the downtown area


--------------------


Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Jean-guy Masta]
    #21923612 -

ReposadoXochipilli said:
the trains along the 10 do have some good art on them some times



Most def.

TEAMSESH said:
You are? Fuck yea I know your heard of the legendary writer EVADEDS? 

yea that big train yard in rialto has incoming work from state wide . Love passing threw that section of the freeway.

any one here seen graffiti by EVADEDS this mother fuck is literally in every fucking public restroom scribeed into the porcelain. He to has spots going from Mexico all of Cali and cross country. I think he's just a traveler but dude is from lake Elsinore. Hes more about quantity and location rather then quality all his shits straight just not all letter bendy and shit

I'll contributed pictures of some of THE local graffiti when I take a trip down town.
cool thread



Yeah I've seen some of his stuff, dude gets his ups. I need to check out that Rialto yard ASAP!
Jean-guy Masta said:
Nice stencil mescalito! Always liked stencil and straight up street art.

I like it when it's street , most of the time I prefer a street burner or a nice stencil at the right spot to a 150$ worth of can piece under a bridge :shrug:

Edit:not saying the piece you did with your friend is less nice , it's pretty dope actually



Thanks man. Me and my friend usually stick to the streets but we recently found this bridge near this waterfall and noticed a lot of people bombing. So we said fuck it let's go get down with these cats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #21923625 -

Sweatshirt said:
What does dab mean?



Doesn't stand for anything, Me and my friend just love dabs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21923987 -

A Dab is when you smoke BHO heating up a Titanium Nail and dabbing your wax on the nail . Yabbadabbadoo.

I still smoke wax on bowls.

Ill be hitting up San Francisco today so ill take a few graffiti pictures while I'm out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21924000 -

I posted some old bombs in a thread years ago, let me see if I can dig them up

there's a bunch of stuff I never got flicks from that I would still love to track down though.

Me and a buddy did a huge roller on the side of a bank once that made the newpaper


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Edited by Mr.PhilCybin (07/10/15 10:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21924015 -

here's some really old stuff from highschool with a buddy of mine.



me and a buddy at a yard down near san diego


the "local yard" where I was living for a while


collab me and the homie did at the same san diego yard, I'm the second one (it was on the right)



--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21924337 -

Mr.PhilCybin said:
here's some really old stuff from highschool with a buddy of mine.



me and a buddy at a yard down near san diego


the "local yard" where I was living for a while


collab me and the homie did at the same san diego yard, I'm the second one (it was on the right)





Sick bro, love your guys style. Dope as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Local Graffiti [Re: Mescalitoe]
    #21924416 -

Thanks man,

It's been years since I've done anything.

I wanna get back into it, but the area I live in is so nice and nature-y that I feel bad painting here. it's not like the smoggy city I came from :shrug:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Graffiti flubbilynumpkins 1,090 14 05/12/06 09:19 PM
by trippin_balls
* Calgary's pot industry Scratcher 1,999 16 11/11/03 04:17 PM
by Turd
* graffiti ethics
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Moonshoe 5,960 78 09/30/04 07:30 AM
by kadakuda
* The Graffiti Appreciation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
jenns_hot 13,989 179 11/14/10 10:35 PM
by jenns_hot
* I want to write on a building
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 3,463 70 08/02/06 02:27 PM
by Dfekt
* good graffiti > art
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,031 31 12/24/05 07:08 PM
by eNmity
* Whats Calgary like? PDU 481 5 08/07/11 10:30 AM
by EvolveShrooms
* Removing graffiti from brick Gumby 1,928 13 02/23/09 12:54 AM
by CureCat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,329 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.