Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | Last >
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Mescalean]
    #21866388 -

I wouldn't mind a little test before becoming a parent. This whole "anyone can be a parent" thing needs to be dealt with.

and another thing..

there needs to be a limit on how many kids a woman can have. No woman needs 10 fucking kids. That's just clogging up the system.

the limit should be 3 or 4.

I think it should be 2 but theres no way the public would even think of considering that. so it should be 4.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866392 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
^^ maybe you would change your mind when you picked up your son from school and you see the 2 gay guys giggling while checking out your sons "fruity ass"


:lol:




is this how you caught the gay bill? from a couple of gay people checking out your fruity ass?




No. I caught it the day I plugged a fruit-by-the-foot and the package opened up inside my anus.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Mescalean]
    #21866394 -

Mescalean said:
If bill gets to spout this retarded shit then I would like to take the time to present my ideas for eugenics. If gays can't have kids because they are "unfit" parents then all unfit parents need to be dealt with. There would be a test and if you fail we tie your tubes or you get a vasectomy.




I'm unfit because I believe that people should have equal rights and that all
that matters is that they love each other, could you spot me the cost of a
vasectomy. I feel I need to end my days as a breeder

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866397 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
^^ maybe you would change your mind when you picked up your son from school and you see the 2 gay guys giggling while checking out your sons "fruity ass"


:lol:




is this how you caught the gay bill? from a couple of gay people checking out your fruity ass?



I think he assumes that because he checks out little girls asses while he's picking his son up from school, that gay people do it too. No, It's just you Bill.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866401 -

I say 3 kids max.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Artnotwar]
    #21866406 -

Artnotwar said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
^^ maybe you would change your mind when you picked up your son from school and you see the 2 gay guys giggling while checking out your sons "fruity ass"


:lol:




is this how you caught the gay bill? from a couple of gay people checking out your fruity ass?



I think he assumes that because he checks out little girls asses while he's picking his son up from school, that gay people do it too. No, It's just you Bill.




my son is 2. He doesn't go to school, genius :lol:

try again. got anymore wanna-be zingers?


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Mescalean]
    #21866408 -

Mescalean said:
I say 3 kids max.




that's a good number. I agree


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Mescalean]
    #21866414 -

Mescalean said:
If bill gets to spout this retarded shit then I would like to take the time to present my ideas for eugenics. If gays can't have kids because they are "unfit" parents then all unfit parents need to be dealt with. There would be a test and if you fail we tie your tubes or you get a vasectomy.



Hell no, that actually makes sense. It's against God, I tell you.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866429 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Artnotwar said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
^^ maybe you would change your mind when you picked up your son from school and you see the 2 gay guys giggling while checking out your sons "fruity ass"


:lol:




is this how you caught the gay bill? from a couple of gay people checking out your fruity ass?



I think he assumes that because he checks out little girls asses while he's picking his son up from school, that gay people do it too. No, It's just you Bill.




my son is 2. He doesn't go to school, genius :lol:

try again. got anymore wanna-be zingers?



So you prefer toddlers? You sick fuck.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866431 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Mescalean said:
If bill gets to spout this retarded shit then I would like to take the time to present my ideas for eugenics. If gays can't have kids because they are "unfit" parents then all unfit parents need to be dealt with. There would be a test and if you fail we tie your tubes or you get a vasectomy.




I'm unfit because I believe that people should have equal rights and that all
that matters is that they love each other,



funny how pris plays the love-card only when it suits his argument :lol:

I mean cmon..when has anyone heard pris talk about how much he "believes all that matters is people love eachother"


:lolsy: you never cease to make me laugh


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866464 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Mescalean said:
If bill gets to spout this retarded shit then I would like to take the time to present my ideas for eugenics. If gays can't have kids because they are "unfit" parents then all unfit parents need to be dealt with. There would be a test and if you fail we tie your tubes or you get a vasectomy.




I'm unfit because I believe that people should have equal rights and that all
that matters is that they love each other,



funny how pris plays the love-card only when it suits his argument :lol:

I mean cmon..when has anyone heard pris talk about how much he "believes all that matters is people love eachother"


:lolsy: you never cease to make me laugh




when have I ever said that I dont support people's rights to marry whom ever
they see fit, there are actually a number of people here than can also tell you
that I've encouraged them to continue to pursue their relationship if that's
what they feel is appropriate given their own circumstances

you may have me confused with someone else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866493 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Mescalean said:
I say 3 kids max.




that's a good number. I agree



my city has a 3 dog limit rule but no child limit:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #21866795 -

Relevant song:

"Gays Got Married"

Watch out for them gay spores guys...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21866804 -

Also, Bill.

I have yet to see you answer the many posts about how many shitty hetero parents there are...

You seem to be enjoying some pretty selective replying in this thread :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #21866827 -

you'd think with all the welfare babies, the over population of the planet and
other issues that people would be excited that gays can now now have non
breeding gay babies... oh wait, gay kids only cone from straight people


How Gay Marriage Ruined My Traditional Marriage
a short story by Prisoner#1


I came home to find my husband sucking another man's dick, I kicked his ass out
because there aint no way I'm letting that faggot fuck me in the ass no more

The End


do people even realize how stupid they sound in these discussions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866856 -

Prisoner#1 said:
do people even realize how stupid they sound in these discussions?



Stupidity is pretty subjective on many levels so no I would bet most people think everyone else are the stupid ones.

It is part of human nature to look down on others to elevate ones self, it is a pretty common psychological trick people use to feel good about themselves.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21866973 -

wouldnt it have been easier for you to just call me stupid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866987 -

I was not calling you stupid, so no... :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: musiclover420]
    #21866988 -

hahaha... I know, I just couldnt stop myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21867008 -



why isnt this a emogi yet?

:lolslyde: or :lolsyyy:
or even :lolslide:

:lolsy:


i mean really, some one sould add it to the "add smileys thread" if the staff are even adding smileys anymore, i remember when i used to add smileys and got like 60 uploaded.

WHAT EVERY HAPPENED TO PROGRESS?!


SHROOMERY I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN

i'll make a post id no one else does, but it wont even matter if nothing gets added anymore.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,448 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,921 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* preppy kids?
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 4,247 29 09/25/04 09:15 PM
by PuZuZu
* Stupid vs. Retarded
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,686 20 07/08/05 01:16 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* kids are punks now adays, listen to this audio
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,374 43 07/02/05 09:34 AM
by Phychotron
* Dosed my slightly retarded cousin last night...
( 1 2 3 all )
PaulAtreides 3,059 45 03/08/12 07:59 AM
by shroomie_glen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,829 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.