Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | | Last >
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21866250 -

BlindSophist said:
If you ever have kids, I hope the government takes them away pronto. You are in no way fit to be a parent.




im not a queer, so im pretty sure the government deems me perfectly fit to have a kid :lol:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866254 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
^^ maybe you would change your mind when you picked up your son from school and you see the 2 gay guys giggling while checking out your sons "fruity ass"


:lol:



I was actually just thinking about what a nice ass you have, and how nice that tight little butthole must feel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21866265 -

BlindSophist said:
If you ever have kids, I hope the government takes them away pronto. You are in no way fit to be a parent.




this is my child:



and I swear if any queers come around him at his school I swear ill plug their asses with a barb-wired binky.

probably wouldn't be so logical seeing as how they would probably enjoy it


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866269 -

Just what the world needs, another bigot. :rolleyes:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21866271 -

:shrug:

just don't come near my kid..unless you are lesbians.

lesbians are cool.












:lol:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21866272 -

BlindSophist said:
Just what the world needs, another bigot. :rolleyes:



No he's going to be another gay kid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: D.M.T]
    #21866278 -

Fun times ahead.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: D.M.T]
    #21866284 -

D.M.T said:
BlindSophist said:
Just what the world needs, another bigot. :rolleyes:



No he's going to be another gay kid




that's fine with me.

as long as he doesn't adopt any kids, I wont give 2 shits if hes gay


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #21866287 -

I would hope it's okay with you since you gave him gay genes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: D.M.T]
    #21866289 -

:shrug:

cool, man.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866322 -

i honestly wouldnt be upset to hear about bill oreilly on the shroomery  news service, itd be a nice change of pace from the good folks i hear about on there


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866327 -

Is that the kid's mom in the picture, Bill?


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21866336 -

I think gays should have to jack off into a test tube and then artificially inseminate a woman.  The way baby jesus wanted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Artnotwar]
    #21866342 -

Artnotwar said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
I just don't get why you guys are all for gays adopting but know deep in your hearts you wouldn't want gay parents when you were growing up



I would rather have been raised by gay parents that raised by a 'wholesome' christian fundamentalist mother and father. That shit leads to all kinds of fucked up.

Just look at the Dugger's, where the son was touching up his sisters in their sleep. Oh, I guess it's ok for him to touch up his sisters as long as he's not gay, huh? So I guess that worked out well.




the bible is all about some incest, it's a wholesome christian value

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866346 -

So gays cant adopt but you were white knighting for third wave feminism in another thread? You're fuckin weird o'reiley


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21866348 -

No it is not, that's my wifes sister


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21866359 -

This thread.

:shitstorm:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Mescalean]
    #21866362 -

Mescalean said:
So gays cant adopt but you were white knighting for third wave feminism in another thread? You're fuckin weird o'reiley




umm...what does one have to do with another?


and all I said about feminism is that it would be nice if the position wasn't so radical because its cool that woman have their own little thing. I think they do need to be more respected and thangz


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: TNK]
    #21866373 -

If bill gets to spout this retarded shit then I would like to take the time to present my ideas for eugenics. If gays can't have kids because they are "unfit" parents then all unfit parents need to be dealt with. There would be a test and if you fail we tie your tubes or you get a vasectomy.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21866377 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
^^ maybe you would change your mind when you picked up your son from school and you see the 2 gay guys giggling while checking out your sons "fruity ass"


:lol:




is this how you caught the gay bill? from a couple of gay people checking out your fruity ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | | Last >

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,449 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,921 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* preppy kids?
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 4,247 29 09/25/04 09:15 PM
by PuZuZu
* Stupid vs. Retarded
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,686 20 07/08/05 01:16 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* kids are punks now adays, listen to this audio
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,374 43 07/02/05 09:34 AM
by Phychotron
* Dosed my slightly retarded cousin last night...
( 1 2 3 all )
PaulAtreides 3,059 45 03/08/12 07:59 AM
by shroomie_glen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,829 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.