Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cyans from earlier in the week
    #2174199 -

Took these while the shroomery was down, so I'm just getting them up now.

Here's a lesson for the people who pick all the pins.
This is part of a patch I found last week. I harvested everything worthy of picking and left the pins alone. Now I came back and harvested the rest, easily 10x's the mass as if the pins were picked initially.






Some young cyans with another species in the background.


Peace - @cro


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans from earlier in the week [Re: @cro]
    #2174217 -

Nice :eek:. Is that the patch near the telephone poll and near the windows? If I recall the same patch from Dec 1st?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans from earlier in the week [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2174391 -

very nice using the scissors.

Maybe others will follw suit.

and think about what they destroy by rippen the stems from the ground and not letting the little fellas grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans from earlier in the week [Re: @cro]
    #2174594 -

awesome, of course.  : :grin:

definitely a good motivator to some nOObs... leave those pins!


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans from earlier in the week [Re: @cro]
    #2174743 -

Boy, you are harvesting an awful lot of Cyans. Trip that often eh? Seems you have easily harvested plenty for you and all your friends. What will you be doing with these massive amount of Cyans?

I hunt a few times a week. But I dont feel I need to harvest anymore, being I have plenty. I hunt and find Cyans all the time, but no longer harvest them. Otherwise I would be swimming in Cyans.


--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans from earlier in the week [Re: pleezr]
    #2174757 -

I think he's saving up for the worlds first level 6 trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cyans from earlier in the week [Re: Stymee]
    #2174803 -

HAHAHA..LOL  :grin: 

I'm too scared to even hear what a level 6 would be.

I probably trip at most once a month, usually more like every two or three, but when I do it's usually with a group of 6-10 of my close friends, plus they tend to do it more often than me, so I try to keep stocked up to last till next season.  But I'm probably rather close to stocked now.
I really haven't been picking the patches I've found since the beginning of last week.  I picked the first picture with MJ just cause the mushrooms were turning blue and they would have just rotted anyways which wouldn't have been so great for the health of the patch.
I just enjoy getting out for an hour or so and walking around, so naturally I'll run into them every now and then.

Peace - @cro


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* first cyans of the year!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
cyan-shaman 3,747 21 10/06/03 08:24 PM
by azurescen
* Most awesome Cyan find yet pleezr 1,671 11 11/24/03 06:02 PM
by geokills
* More cyan shots from this week spores 1,038 6 10/27/03 01:04 AM
by Psilygirl
* Seattle cyans (pics) @cro 1,802 12 11/25/03 10:10 PM
by angryshroom
* One of my Cyan patches are fruiting... OJ 1,550 6 10/10/02 12:13 PM
by cyan-shaman
* Lucky cyans finds - S. Seattle Roger_Barrett 1,435 9 01/29/03 04:55 PM
by Roger_Barrett
* looking for cyans in WA nvert 1,816 15 07/21/03 05:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Cyans from portland....
( 1 2 all )
wordforhire 7,113 23 01/21/04 06:45 PM
by fungulus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,370 topic views. 0 members, 163 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.