Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: How is EDC? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21719998 -

yeah man, it was a pretty fun set. Had me dancing.

Saturday was the best day though with Galactic, Emancipator, and Widespread Panic, but that's just more more style music plus i was trippin. i tried one of those gel tabs going around btw! it was pretty dank.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21720003 -

I like Bassnectar, I've seen him many times over the years.  If you wonder why more older people don't go to Bisco its because it's a shit show.  If it was as good of a time as you think it is I would go back.  I know plenty of other people that go to Bisco every year and say the same thing.  I'm in the jam band scene, I could give 2 shits less about the EDM scene and bisco turned into an EDM festival.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: fapjack]
    #21720012 -

i think youre using the term edm extremely loosely. they dont invite tiesto or any of that garbage

the shit they booked this year for electronic will attract a pretttttty legit crowd. its not gonna be madd kandi kids. itll be people who give a fuck


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21720015 -

Sheekle said:
yeah man, it was a pretty fun set. Had me dancing.

Saturday was the best day though with Galactic, Emancipator, and Widespread Panic, but that's just more more style music plus i was trippin. i tried one of those gel tabs going around btw! it was pretty dank.




ah ur lucky, i still wanna try some of those geltabs


good to hear tho, tippers really fun


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21720147 -

Sheekle said:
yeah man, it was a pretty fun set. Had me dancing.

Saturday was the best day though with Galactic, Emancipator, and Widespread Panic, but that's just more more style music plus i was trippin. i tried one of those gel tabs going around btw! it was pretty dank.



You can dance to tipper? That must look kinda weird, like you have cerebral palsy.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: koods]
    #21720235 -

koods said:
Sheekle said:
yeah man, it was a pretty fun set. Had me dancing.

Saturday was the best day though with Galactic, Emancipator, and Widespread Panic, but that's just more more style music plus i was trippin. i tried one of those gel tabs going around btw! it was pretty dank.



You can dance to tipper? That must look kinda weird, like you have cerebral palsy.




you dont dance to tipper, you flowwwwww


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: LiquidVisions]
    #21720964 -

LiquidVisions said:
So EDC sucked. I took mushrooms and realized what this festival is about and I was absolutely disgusted. Sure I hooked up with a few females and sure I danced around with friends and enjoyed myself at some moments, but the overall festival is trash. It sickens me how the youth of this country is giving into the whole "make money and get fucked up scene". These festivals are promoting capitalism and self indulgence in drugs like MDMA and weed as well as alcohol. These parties are designed to make us not give a fuck about the worlds problems and through out the whole thing there were subliminal messages on how America is the shit and how corporations are the shit. Everyone there was extremely drunk and was extremely fucked up on fake molly. Everyone was full on retarded and being around tweaking people who are drunk while I was on mushrooms was just.. weird. There were beer cans everywhere, you couldn't dance without tripping on one of the damn things. I got pick pocketed several times. I even caught one guys hands in my book bag and gave him an angry look. He saw my pupils and backed down. The drug pat down was complete bullshit and the ID check was bullshit as well. These festivals want you to come in and get fucked up. They want to narrow the minds of young individuals. There was no message of peace and love being spread it was all "fuck this" or "fuck that". It was just a nasty place to be. No sense of community, no peace, no love.. It was just emptiness. People filling the voids in their lives up with alcohol and "molly". There was no promotion of the use of psychedelic drugs, just drugs that make you artificially happy and not give a fuck about anything or anyone but yourself. I will never go to EDC again.




I loved reading this, brah.

Sounds like you got the point.  Peace, love, and good vibes to you, mang.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How is EDC? [Re: fapjack]
    #21721385 -

fapjack said:
I like Bassnectar, I've seen him many times over the years.  If you wonder why more older people don't go to Bisco its because it's a shit show.  If it was as good of a time as you think it is I would go back.  I know plenty of other people that go to Bisco every year and say the same thing.  I'm in the jam band scene, I could give 2 shits less about the EDM scene and bisco turned into an EDM festival.




--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* i have a serious decision to make here for what festival i go to this weekend. ZippoZM 509 3 05/24/05 10:41 PM
by ZippoZ
* fucking edc doitagain 726 7 04/25/08 08:21 AM
by doitagain
* what is the shroomery all about, help us make a publication! for the EDC festival ZippoZM 597 6 06/23/05 12:05 PM
by Krishna
* EDC in 19 days, FULL LINE UP INSiDE, 3 hotel rooms & world famous Venice Beach. 40oz 1,434 9 06/09/05 03:51 PM
by 40oz
* Phoenix Festival in the PNW!! Osker246 1,435 4 05/11/05 07:46 AM
by Osker246
* ATTN: Electronic music lovers on the East Coast. Venus Festival Jair 812 6 09/25/09 01:30 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Festivals, Festivals, and more festivals!!
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 3,764 36 05/09/05 09:30 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,113 topic views. 6 members, 17 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.