Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i have a serious decision to make here for what festival i go to this weekend.
    #4216526 - 05/25/05 12:01 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i can go to one of 2 festivals.

there is
DEMF or fuse, 3 days of electronic music starting saturady and going till monday in detroit where it looks to rain and be slightly colder
www.fuse-indetroit.com

or summer camp in chillicothe il 3 days of jam bands starting on friday and going till sunday. where it is forecasted to be no rain and warmer.
http://www.jaytv.com/summercamp2005/

im oinly going to go to one, and the question is which one, the both are going to cost me about the same amount of money.

the choice seems obvious go to the jam show and have a hell of a time. but what is really holding me back is this girl that i know, that wants to go oto fuse, i totally have a thing for her, but its a bit one sided, she likes the asshole guys and has gotten with a few since i lt her know i wanted her...

so in reality what i should be doing is going to summer camp... hell i can sell glass there!
hmmm this is looking like less and less of a questoin....

input?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinederyl
Stranger
Male

Loc: Uncle Tom's
Re: i have a serious decision to make here for what festival i go to this weekend. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4216571 - 05/25/05 12:16 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

the electronic festival looks good, but it looks like its in the middle of detroit, and none of the sets end past 12am-1.

the jamband things looks ok, because its at a campground, but the lineup is week and only one set last until midnight.

youre calls

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: i have a serious decision to make here for what festival i go to this weekend. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4216645 - 05/25/05 12:37 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

jam festival man - selling glass there would rule! :thumbup:

but I do understand the attraction of a dance party with a chick you dig :wink:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: i have a serious decision to make here for what festival i go to this weekend. [Re: lukeboots]
    #4216657 - 05/25/05 12:41 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

actually after this i have to leave for new mexico, i might as well just get ahead start and go to southern il and see my aunt, and then leave from there...
i might be going back to mexico once again!

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub