Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Good stand up comedians? acts? videos?
    #21687706 -

Feel free to share the best ones you have seen. I've decided my eyes are too fucking strained to watch TV for awhile and spend more time than a few clicks on the computer now and then, so I will enjoy listening to comedy on my down time. and resting my eyeballs. Goddamn it feels like the inside of my eyeball has a headache. Anyways, Link Posting is appreciated! Preferably youtube :prettyflyforawhiteguy:


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Suspector] * 2
    #21687795 -

Tom Segura, both people in my sig, chelsea peretti, louis ck, joe rogan, bill burr, amy schumer, jim norton, sam kinison, jim jefferies, doug stanhope, dave chappelle, there's too many lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Suspector]
    #21687800 -

Old George Carlin and Robin Williams have always been my favorite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: OsculateOfDemise] * 3
    #21687807 -

Mitch Hedberg.  RIP brother.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21687812 -

:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21687825 -




This is one of my favorite comedians ever.  He's a local guy, but he will be famous one day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21687848 -

SirShroomsAlott said:
Tom Segura, both people in my sig, chelsea peretti, louis ck, joe rogan, bill burr, amy schumer, jim norton, sam kinison, jim jefferies, doug stanhope, dave chappelle, there's too many lol



I just watched Louis CK a few minutes ago, It was a 2015 one, I liked it I have to check out Joe Rogan. I remember enjoying his DMT skit/description

OsculateOfDemise said:
Old George Carlin and Robin Williams have always been my favorite.



I have always wanted to check out George Carlin because of his memes, also, one skit I saw in the past. Also Robin Williams I remember seeing an interview, He is a unique talent for sure. The way he reacts to people is almost genius, at least it was on one of the late night type of shows I saw
Amanita86 said:
Mitch Hedberg.  RIP brother.



I have seen nearly all of Mitch Hedberg. There is a joke he had about like number 7 (orwhatever number) being pissed off at number 8 (again dont remember the full joke or numbers) for whatever reason that I cannot remember or find.  It was one of my favorites from him and I just will never hear the actual joke again, I will just remember the feeling of cleverness that came along with it like most of his one liners/two liners and such. He was also a Unique talent, different then Robin Williams, but very creative and original. I guess they both had that going for them


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Suspector]
    #21687853 -

bill burr joe rogan old eddie murphy, carlin.  charlie murphy wasn't bad chappelle


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Suspector] * 1
    #21687868 -

"I had an ant farm, them boys didnt grow shit.."
"My apartment had a koala infestation, it was the cutest infestation you ever seen.."
"My friend asked if I wanted a frozen bananna, I said no, but I might want a regular bananna later, so I said yes.."

..seriouly, that dude trips me the fuck out.

"I have a vest, but if I got my arms cut off Id have a coat"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #21687871 -

" I believe that big foot is blurry, it's not the photographers fault, which is even extra scary to me, because there is a large out of focus monster, roaming the country sideeee."

Guy was seriously a legend, and a very unique comedian.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21687881 -

Yea he was up there man..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21687882 -



If anyone hasn't checked out Ron White, I recommend that 2 minute clip to get a taste of him. Growing up I watched his stuff. Drunk in public, and 'They call me tater' salad were my favorite stand up acts of his.

Amanita86 said:
"I had an ant farm, them boys didnt grow shit.."
"My apartment had a koala infestation, it was the cutest infestation you ever seen.."
"My friend asked if I wanted a frozen bananna, I said no, but I might want a regular bananna later, so I said yes.."

..seriouly, that dude trips me the fuck out.

"I have a vest, but if I got my arms cut off Id have a coat"



He is the one liner king. I can't think of anyone who had that style before him, or after.


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Suspector]
    #21687886 -

"I used too do drugs.. I still do, but I used too to.."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21687896 -

"I havn't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21687920 -

Amanita86 said:
"I used too do drugs.. I still do, but I used too to.."



I love this line....but the grammar nazi in me is  screaming because you used every 'to' and 'too' incorrectly. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #21687939 -

I get hella confused, I have koala's running amuck in my apartment..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Suspector]
    #21687945 -

I just recently stumbled upon this guy Chris Porter, I was surprised, he is pretty fucking funny.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: RobZombie68]
    #21687950 -

RobZombie68 said:
I just recently stumbled upon this guy Chris Porter, I was surprised, he is pretty fucking funny.






fucking thank you i did not remember this guys name till now lol


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #21687952 -

"I saw this wino, he was eating grapes... I was like, dude, you have too wait"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good stand up comedians? acts? videos? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21688090 -

I'm sure u've heard of Chris Delia?.. He so hot right now



--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Mitch Hedberg dead or not?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phluck 5,287 42 04/01/05 06:44 AM
by In(di)go
* Mitch Hedberg OD'ed, it wasn't his heart condition.. OneMoreRobot3021 2,642 11 01/03/06 04:47 AM
by Sundrop
* Hilarious Mitch Hedberg quotes
( 1 2 all )
MizzJazzy 3,276 23 05/21/04 01:18 AM
by BigNerd
* Mitch Hedberg - various .mp3s Vvellum 843 3 04/02/05 06:01 PM
by KingOftheThing
* RIP - Mitch Hedberg
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,055 31 04/02/05 09:53 PM
by Dark_Star
* Post your favorite Mitch Hedberg quote
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 5,120 36 03/19/09 07:41 PM
by grewya
* Mitch Hedberg is 3rd most influential stand up comedian of the 2000's NewbieS 1,549 15 05/31/09 04:49 PM
by thedudenj
* Mitch Hedberg!
( 1 2 all )
BrainChemistry 2,275 34 10/04/08 08:33 PM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,943 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.