Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: mpd]
    #21523211 -

mpd said:
Turns out that this cop had a prior complaint about use of excessive force from 2013 on him that the department whitewashed.  Too bad.  If they had done a proper investigation and fired his ass then this guy might be alive today and the cop wouldn't be facing Murder One.



Nearly every cop has a complaint of excessive force, especially cops in higher crime communities. Any complaint goes on the officer's record even if invalid. Criminals employ this tactic a lot when they're upset about getting arrested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: D.M.T]
    #21523313 -

All true.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: mpd] * 1
    #21523990 -

i really hope that cop gets convicted to at LEAST 10 years of some violent, bloody prison buggering and comes out the bitch that he is

bonus points if he offs himself the day he gets out cause he can't be with his 'daddy' anymore

Edited by Adolin (04/09/15 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Adolin]
    #21524006 -

he'll get his man.  I'm sure.

karma can serve up some justice


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21524044 -

Cop in OP's video:


Edited by Adolin (04/09/15 01:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Adolin] * 1
    #21524118 -

Innacurate. His face isn't all bruised and bloody. I'm not so confident he'd just get thrown to the wolves even in prison, but if he was, he'd be getting daily ass beatings.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Adolin]
    #21524121 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21524194 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Shroomism said:
Slow motion shot of him planting the taser next to the body





and omits the beginning of the video where the guy assaulted the cop by smacking
the taser from his hand. you really love the one sided bullshit, you are a one
trick pony...



I don't see how anyone can clearly say what happened at the beginning of the video. It doesn't even show the beginning of whatever altercation was going on.

Also there's no fucking way I would be getting that close, let alone recording it. Regardless of how you stand on what the cop did, he just shot someone for no reason. I'm not giving him reason to shoot someone else.

And after it's all said and done, we'll have another one of these threads the next time it happens with all the old tired bullshit that Pris and Shroomism throw around. You guys both always sound like morons when this shit comes up.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: jewunit]
    #21524227 -

Not one mentioning in this thread about the witness stating that before he started filming he saw the cop and the victim on the ground grappling with each other.


Should the cop have shot him dead in the back?  No...  But it sounds like the victim most definitely initiated the violence.  Shitty fucked up situation how ever you view it.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Herbologist]
    #21524678 -

Dashboard camera was released.

Got to love the music in the background.

Some race baiter just said when Scott ran away the cop shouldn't have chased him.
Then comparing him to Michael Brown and tayvon .... Fucking CNN. Those shooting were actually justified.:picard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21524749 -

Prisoner#1 said:
according to the news accounts he ran and was caught, the cop deployed the taser
after that apprehension and the guy slapped the taser out of the cops hand, this
shows us that the "non lethal" options are frequently not options but toys, after
doing so he bolted again and that's when the cop deployed and actual weapon

the guy was stupid, he got killed, stupid should always be killed so it cant keep
trashing up the gene pool




CNN can throw out just anything and you will eat it up and talk about it on the shroomery until the death of you...ay? You are not edgy just because you defend the clear-cut wrong side of the situation. The cop was in the wrong and is going to go to jail because he deserves it. Now stop wasting your time.

I would bet my life that if this video/story didn't make it on the news somehow..you wouldn't give a shit about it. So really..its just news stories that you obsess over. You don't actually care about the situation.

You are news-wagoner.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: trekie] * 1
    #21524757 -

trekie said:
Dashboard camera was released.

Got to love the music in the background.

Some race baiter just said when Scott ran away the cop shouldn't have chased him.
Then comparing him to Michael Brown and tayvon .... Fucking CNN. Those shooting were actually justified.:picard:



That's the biggest problem facing these police brutality cases I feel. Every single time a cop shoots someone and there any video, it turns into a huge debate. Same people say the same shit, because they feel so strong about it. But sometimes those cops were acting right. Sometime they are acting very wrong.
All the good rage got used up on cases where the cops did nothing wrong.
Even when someone films the police framing a dead man with a taser, right in front of another officer, someone will say he shouldn't have ran.
This is the case where everyone should be mad. We have the. On film planting evidence, with other officers colluding with them to cover it up.


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Supachopped719]
    #21524805 -

so people fighting police and fleeing is okay now?


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Herbologist]
    #21524838 -

He's referring to the talking head someone mentioned earlier who was saying the cop shouldn't have chased him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: jewunit]
    #21524849 -

jewunit said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Shroomism said:
Slow motion shot of him planting the taser next to the body





and omits the beginning of the video where the guy assaulted the cop by smacking
the taser from his hand. you really love the one sided bullshit, you are a one
trick pony...



I don't see how anyone can clearly say what happened at the beginning of the video. It doesn't even show the beginning of whatever altercation was going on.

Also there's no fucking way I would be getting that close, let alone recording it. Regardless of how you stand on what the cop did, he just shot someone for no reason. I'm not giving him reason to shoot someone else.

And after it's all said and done, we'll have another one of these threads the next time it happens with all the old tired bullshit that Pris and Shroomism throw around. You guys both always sound like morons when this shit comes up.



I aint supporting this cop and I heard on the radio this morning that the guy who shot the video was thinking about deleting it because he was scared as fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #21524868 -



:laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21524873 -

zappaisgod said:
I aint supporting this cop and I heard on the radio this morning that the guy who shot the video was thinking about deleting it because he was scared as fuck.



I wouldn't doubt that he's gonna get some friendly traffic stops in his near future


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Mr.PhilCybin]
    #21524902 -

I just saw something on Facebook that said the US police killed more people in March of 2015 than the UK's police have killed since 1900. That's 115 years worth in one month. Not sure how true that is but damn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Magicman69]
    #21524917 -

Link.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Man Killed By Cop, Cop Guilty As Fuck [Re: Herbologist] * 1
    #21524918 -

Herbologist said:
so people fighting police and fleeing is okay now?



Fighting the police is not okay. Fleeing is understandable though not okay at all.

It's also not okay for a cop to fix the crime scene to fit his story. The camera showed the struggle for the taser, it could be argued that the shooting was justified at that point. Once the officer walked back to grab the taser and plant it next to the suspect, I think morally he committed a much worse crime than that deadbeat dad ever did.

They say the cover up is much worse than the crime, and I agree in this case.


--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 🚔 The Official "Cops Who Kill Or Commit Crimes" Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 80 81 )
Study The CNS 19,797 1,600 11/12/25 06:17 PM
by Myco-A-E
* PROTIP: if the cops come to your door, this is how you should not behave morrowasted 328 16 05/04/21 02:56 PM
by morrowasted
* What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( Nymphaea 521 9 05/07/21 04:10 PM
by scarabaeus
* PROTIP: if you're cops coming to someone's door, this is how you should not behave AsanteM 173 2 05/04/21 03:37 PM
by Jailbird420
* My cousin the Cop Dreamer987 2,959 15 12/15/03 02:20 PM
by haz
* KILL EM ALL
( 1 2 all )
scotsman1 5,525 37 10/05/09 05:24 PM
by Rocker232
* out-of-line cop
( 1 2 3 all )
poke smot! 6,105 43 06/06/09 11:03 PM
by Polk_Audio3
* 15!!!!!! Children Killed by US Gov. in horrible travesty Spiffy 2,307 6 12/07/03 11:16 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,646 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.