Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
christina agulera
    #21493329 -

man id love to fuck that up and down the block..now that shes thickened up I just wanna just motorboat those funbags....




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 3
    #21493336 -

And you never will.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21493354 -

zappaisgod said:
And you never will.



this chick @ the 'spensary looks like her 'cept she not thick on dom perrion and lobster like Christina is..that stuff's good for the curves and complextion...she's gotten thick and I like it!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #21493406 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #21493426 -

I had a huge thing for her (giggity) back in the day when we were both younger.

I don't really find her all that attractive anymore. Not that I have anything against bigger women, I actually tend to prefer them. But she was a lot hotter back in the day.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21493459 -

Shroomslip said:
I had a huge thing for her (giggity) back in the day when we were both younger.

I don't really find her all that attractive anymore. Not that I have anything against bigger women, I actually tend to prefer them. But she was a lot hotter back in the day.



see that's the weird thing..i wasn't in to her up till recently even after her dirty video..i just thought she looked like a snobby bitch,and her voice annoyed me...

now her music still sucks and always will,but hotdamn shes got curves,boobs and ass for days!and a nice pair of DSL to boot and that yummy sexy skin:awesomenod:

all that red wine and filet minons fed those butt & boobs right!


shes definatly fertile its plain to C!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #21493472 -

I am mesmerized by the cup and ass signature..


I spent five minutes wondering how..


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21493481 -

Shroomslip said:
I had a huge thing for her (giggity) back in the day when we were both younger.

I don't really find her all that attractive anymore. Not that I have anything against bigger women, I actually tend to prefer them. But she was a lot hotter back in the day.



Genie in a bottle baby.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #21493529 -

Give me Christina genie in the bottle look any day, I will pass on her now, she's a bit thick for my taste.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #21493537 -

learning sponge said:
and her voice annoyed me...



thats pretty surprising...out of all of those stupid pop girl groups/solo acts around her time she hands down had the best actual singing voice of them all, and can really seriously sing......girls got some pipes and thats not just IMO, a friend of mine is a music theory major and told me she actually highly respects her as a singer




and i agree, she used to be hot back in the day when i liked those pop girls who were super skinny and shit, but now id rather bang out a lil bigger chick with a nice ass and some big ol tittays :shrug: tastes change over time i guess


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21493560 -

My names Dankhead and I like big booties

(HHHIIII DANKHEAD)

I like... Ah.... Big booties ever since I can remeber. Just been addicted to them I guess.
The way they shake, the thick ba-bam when they smack all up on me.. Just can't get enough. Finally decided to get clean last month though, and I'm 31 day 6 hours clean of big booties.



This is the big booties anonymous forum right?


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21494339 -

I believe she's actually a decent person from what I remember reading or seeing about her... At least for 1-a-dem Hollywood types

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: shLong]
    #21494365 -

She's still sexy. I like the voice as they actually work with them.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #21494496 -

She looks like she smells bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #21494549 -

When I'm finished with her I want to choke her out right next to an empty bottle of wine and barbituates

just leave her there on the motel floor just so I can never have to think about her ever again:smoker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Konyap]
    #21494562 -

What the hell was that?
:mygoditsfullofstars:


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21494567 -

unless she has a revolver

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Konyap]
    #21494574 -

Some dark shit.


Little Serial killer you:pedrophile:


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #21494780 -

I still love the way she looks. She's drop dead gorgeous. Maybe if I was 18 or something I don't think I'd appreciate her older beauty. 10/10 wouldn't change a thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: christina agulera [Re: Adden]
    #21494804 -



um im sure I would have been digging this at 14 let alone 18


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* R.I.P. Christina Grimme
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 4,085 68 06/12/16 04:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Christina Ricci vs Winona Ryder
( 1 2 all )
niteman 3,074 35 12/22/12 11:48 PM
by niteman
* What were Christina Aguilera's managers thinking? WScott 827 11 06/15/10 08:41 PM
by laserpig
* . z_x_x_z 1,040 13 07/21/10 06:54 PM
by Groovy Grant
* hair thickening products passenger 563 5 11/24/10 01:49 PM
by MuddinPede
* Nipple Slips
( 1 2 all )
broken 17,235 34 12/31/11 07:55 PM
by Idiot
* Some nostalgic 2 Live Crew! yeeea(how was your old-school rave exp?s) Schwip 1,030 5 01/04/07 10:37 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Christina Aguilera SprewellSleeve 4,091 10 05/15/11 01:18 AM
by XUL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,786 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.