Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Terence McKenna * 3
    #21325914 -

so for educational purpose - I got Terence McKenna audio Mega-Pack

this is non copyrighted - and purely for educational: https://kickass.to/terence-mckenna-mega-pack-t4189402.html

*** many folders - many files - can someone advise - what to start with? ***



Quote:
Terence Mckenna is decades, if not centuries ahead of his time, shamanically pontificating on such topics as the ingression of novelty into time, timestream bifurcations, the Mayan enigma, ethnobotany, ad infinitum.



Fans will find here, nearly 3 GB of MP3s, an enormous collection of his rants. Included are well over 200 tracks and talks such as:



Code:
Terence McKenna Mega-Pack (Size: 2.79 GB)

Alien Dreamtime

Amazonian_Shamanism

Earth Trust

Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99

Ethnobotany of shamanism

evolving times

Exploring the Hermetic Tradition

Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics

Man and Woman

McGreen

MISC

Spring

Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)

Terence on DMT

terrence mckenna alien dreamtime

The Invisible Landscape

the lost interview

Tree Of Knowledge

under the teachings of the tree






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_McKenna


for someone some of best videos to start with:

z999 WOW Terence McKenna - On Enlightenment.3gp


z99 SHARE Terence Mckenna - Trust Yourself_low.mp4


z999 GET FULL Terence Mckenna- Psychedelic advice..3gp


z9 Terence Mckenna control your vibe.3gp


z8 Terence McKenna - You Must Have A Plan_low.mp4


ALSO this is a good playlist to start with - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF7C7C99A3E5FC148


Quote:
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)
I:\i\McKenna\14_Terence on DMT
I:\i\McKenna\15_terrence mckenna alien dreamtime
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge
I:\i\McKenna\19_under the teachings of the tree
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism
I:\i\McKenna\3_Earth Trust
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism
I:\i\McKenna\6_evolving times
I:\i\McKenna\7_Exploring the Hermetic Tradition
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics
I:\i\McKenna\9_Man and Woman
I:\i\McKenna\di.txt
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen\mcgreen1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen\mcgreen2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen\mcgreen3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen\mcgreen4.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen\mcgreen5.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\10_McGreen\mcgreen6.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\1999-01.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\1999-02.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\2-17 - Neoplatonic Math.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\2_30_miracle.aiff.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\alien dreamtime excerpt.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Angels Aliens & Archetypes.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\atuxmal.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Ayahuasca and it's Recipes.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\breastbeating.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\creativity1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\creativity2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Eros&Eschaton.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\finneganswake.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Imagination in the Light p1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\jonathanott-KPFK1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\jonathanott-KPFK2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\jonathanott-pharmacotheon.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\lightof3rdmillenium1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\lightof3rdmillenium2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\lightofnature1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\lightofnature2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\lightofnature3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Marijuana & Hemp - SWR UTL 6 KPFK.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\marijuana.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\mcluhan.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\mcpsilosands.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Nature is the Center of the Mandala.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\notes.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\OpenDoors1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Palenque (entire) 1-1999.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\petaluma.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Planetary_Intelligence.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Plants Consciousness & Transformation P1of2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Plants Consciousness & Transformation P2of2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\plantsofpower1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\plantsofpower2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\plantsofpower3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\PresentFuture1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\PresentFuture2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\radiovalve interview.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\radiovalve.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Rap Dancing into the 3rd Millenium - A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Rap Dancing into the 3rd Millenium - B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Spacetime continuum - Alien dreamtime - 02. Transient generator.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\starwood.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\stateofthestone.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\SurfingFinnegan'sWake.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\syntax of psychedelic time-cd2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\syntaxofpsychedelictime.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\TechnoPagans at the End of History 2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\technopagans.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - 1-14 - Shamanic Technology.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - 2-02 - Shamanic VR.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - 2-03 - Fractal Negotiation.aif
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - 2-15 - Ecstasy (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - 2-29 - The Shadow of the End.aif
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Alchemical Illuminatus.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - At Uxmal-1998.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Beyond Psych.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - Dream Awake.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - Food Of The Gods.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - HashEater.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - History Ends in Green.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - I Ching - habit & novelty KUT.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - i've lost my way.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Leary Intro.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - Marijuana & Hemp - SWR UTL 6 K.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - Marijuana & Hemp - SWR UTL 6 KPFK.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - Metamorphosis.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Nature is Alive.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - oct-1995.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Opening the Doors of Creativit.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - Palenque (entire) 1-1999 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Present Future.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\terence mckenna - RidingRangeWithMarshallMcluhan.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - starwood 94 (3-3).mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - The Great Timestream Bifurcation.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Transient Generator.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Unfolding the Stone p1 6-1-1991 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna - Unfolding the Stone p2 6-1-1991 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna - You Get Elves, Everybody Does.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence Mckenna Music - hooray.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna on Art Bell - 3-98 - p1 (static.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna on Art Bell - 5-97 - part 1 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terence McKenna on Art Bell - 5-97 - part 2 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\terence_mckenna_&_zuvuya-dream_matrix_telemetry.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Terrence McKenna - 1 Archaic Revival.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Timothy Leary - Acid.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\trialogues1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\trialogues2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\trialogues3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\UFL #06 SWR - Terence Mckenna & Christian Ratsch 7-95.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Unfolding the Stone p1 6-1-1991 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\Unfolding the Stone p2 6-1-1991 rc.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\visionplants.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\voynich.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\VoynichManuscript.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\11_MISC\worldanditsdouble.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring\spring1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring\spring2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring\spring3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring\spring4.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring\spring5.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\12_Spring\spring6.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\01 - The Call of the Secret.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\02 - Into the Devil's Paradise.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\03 - Along a Ghostly Trail.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\04 - Camped by a Doorway.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\05 - A Brush with the Other.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\06 - Kathmandu Interlude.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\07 - A Violet Psychofluid.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\08 - The Opus Clarified.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\09 - A Conversation Over Saucers.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\10 - More on the Opus.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\11 - The Experiment at La Chorrera.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\12 - In the Vortex.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\13 - At Play in the Fields of the Lord.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\14 - Looking Backward.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\15 - Saucer Full of Secrets.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\16 - Return.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\17 - Say What Does it Mean.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\18 - The Coming of the Strophariad.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\19 - The Hawaiian Connection.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\20 - The Oversoul as Saucer.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\13_Terence McKenna - True Hallucinations (audio book and ebook)\21 - Open Ending.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\14_Terence on DMT\01 terence mckenna on dmt - the importance of dmt.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\14_Terence on DMT\02 terence mckenna on dmt - the duration of dmt.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\14_Terence on DMT\03 terence mckenna on dmt - how to get off on dmt.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\14_Terence on DMT\04 terence mckenna on dmt - coming down.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\15_terrence mckenna alien dreamtime\Alien Dreamtime - 01 - Araic Revival.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\15_terrence mckenna alien dreamtime\Alien Dreamtime - 06 - Timewave Zero.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape\invisible1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape\invisible2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape\invisible3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape\invisible4.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape\invisible5.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\16_The Invisible Landscape\invisible6.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track01.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track02.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track03.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track04.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track05.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track06.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track07.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track08.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track09.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track10.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track11.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track12.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track13.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track14.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track15.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track16.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track17.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track18.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track19.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track20.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track21.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track22.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track23.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track24.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track25.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track26.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 1\Track27.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-01 - Kinetic Unfolding (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-02 - Shamanic VR (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-03 - Fractal Negotiation (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-04 - White Gloves on a Mouse (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-05 - Quasi at the Quackadero (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-06 - Private Idaho (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-07 - Edgy Shit (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-08 - Dress Rehearsal (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-09 - Gumbies from Space (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-10 - The Other (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-11 - To Serve Man (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-12 - Demon Riddle (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-13 - Lilly (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-14 - Ketamine (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-15 - Ecstasy (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-16 - Cracking the Psychedelic Code (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-17 - Neoplatonic Math (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-18 - Late Antiquity (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-19 - Logos Puree (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-20 - Mining the Veins of Entelechy (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-21 - The Garland of Letters (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-22 - Losing Categories (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-23 - Closed Topologies (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-24 - On the Natch (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-25 - Prozac (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-26 - The Revenge of Synthetic Matter (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-27 - Death vs. Dying (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-28 - Turbo-Charged Buddhism (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-29 - The Shadow of the End (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-30 - The Miracle (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\17_the lost interview\disc 2\Terence McKenna - 2-31 - hm, ok (from MPEG@64kbps).wav
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 1 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 2 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 3 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 4 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 5 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 6 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 7 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\18_Tree Of Knowledge\Tree Of Knowledge - 8 - of 8 r.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\19_under the teachings of the tree\undertheteachingsofthetree1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\19_under the teachings of the tree\undertheteachingsofthetree2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\19_under the teachings of the tree\undertheteachingsofthetree3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\19_under the teachings of the tree\undertheteachingsofthetree4.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\info.txt
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\Track01.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\Track02.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\Track03.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\Track04.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\Track05.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\1_Alien Dreamtime\Track06.MP3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_1-A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_1-B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_3-A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_3-B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_4-A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_4-B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_5-A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_5-B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_6-A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\2_Amazonian_Shamanism\McKenna & Nicole_Amazonian_Shamanism_6-B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\3_Earth Trust\earthtrust1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\3_Earth Trust\earthtrust2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\3_Earth Trust\earthtrust3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\3_Earth Trust\earthtrust4.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99\1999-08.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99\1999-09.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99\1999-10.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99\1999-11.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99\1999-12.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\4_Enthnobotany Seminar-linear societies&non-linear drugs-1-16-99\1999-13.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\1999-01.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\1999-02.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\1999-03.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\1999-04.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\1999-07.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 1A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 1B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 2A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 2B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 3A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 3B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 4A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 4B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 5A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 6A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\5_Ethnobotany of shamanism\The Ethnobotony of Shamanism - Saturday - 6B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\6_evolving times\Evolving Times - 1A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\6_evolving times\Evolving Times - 1B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\6_evolving times\Evolving Times - 2A.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\6_evolving times\Evolving Times - 2B.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\6_evolving times\_cover.jpg
I:\i\McKenna\7_Exploring the Hermetic Tradition\ExploringTheHermeticTradition-1of8.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\7_Exploring the Hermetic Tradition\ExploringTheHermeticTradition-2of8.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics\01.Part 1.1994.Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics.Terence Mckenna.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics\02.Part 2.1994.Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics.Terence Mckenna.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics\03.Part 3.1994.Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics.Terence Mckenna.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics\04.Part 4.1994.Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics.Terence Mckenna.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics\05.Part 5.1994.Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics.Terence Mckenna.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\8_Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics\06.Part 6.1994.Global Perspectives and Psychedelic Poetics.Terence Mckenna.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\9_Man and Woman\manandwoman1.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\9_Man and Woman\manandwoman2.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\9_Man and Woman\manandwoman3.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\9_Man and Woman\manandwoman4.mp3
I:\i\McKenna\9_Man and Woman\manandwoman5.mp3




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: UniverseTraveler]
    #21325925 -

Great post!
I'll remember to tune in to these tomorrow.
Might hit one up before bed.


I don't care if he was a bit of a crackpot ("I haven't taken an unstoned breath in xx years") he was a wordsmith like none other and covered murky ground with a solid march.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: UniverseTraveler]
    #21326069 -

Very interesting talks here. It's amazing how calm he is, and how he doesn't pause much. He really seems to have a lot of experience with psychedelics, and a lot of what he says really speaks to me... The part about how culture is always an added guest to the group, for example. Makes me wanna try tripping alone for once.

Thanks for the post! I've heard his name a lot, and listened to shpongle, which sometimes features some McKenna soundbites, but I had never made it to listening to just him. Fascinating stuff 

:trippinbawelz:


--------------------
My Grow Logs:    Psychoactives:mushroom2:      Edibles & Medicinals 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: Junior Fungus]
    #21326210 -

3 grams of mushrooms and his talk "Eros and the Eschaton" changed my life forever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #21326348 -

I used to also take 4gs of shrooms or several tabs of acid and during the come up I'd always listen to archaic revival by TM. I'd say it changed me, it allowed me to open my mind. It was the first time someone told me that psychedelics weren't inherently evil and that the present moment is all that matters. Something in that lecture always resonated with me was that there's a sort of symbiosis between man and psychedelics an inherent desire to explore the unknown depths of your mind, not available through any other means. Some people say that's not even close to his best lecture and that might be true but it served its purpose for me.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21326469 -

OMG listen to You get elves, Everyone does.

Its fucking trippy! spooked me at first...

:trippinbawelz:


--------------------
Things change fast, but this too shall pass
Better carve it on your forehead or tattoo it on your ass
Cause who can tell, when the clock strikes twelve
If today’s become tomorrow or if it’s all just gone to hell


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: AmazonianGuru] * 1
    #21346093 -

UniversalShaman said:
3 grams of mushrooms and his talk "Eros and the Eschaton" changed my life forever.



nice

this exact 2 hour talk:



correct

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21346125 -

Seriously_trippin said:
I used to also take 4gs of shrooms or several tabs of acid and during the come up I'd always listen to archaic revival by TM. I'd say it changed me, it allowed me to open my mind. It was the first time someone told me that psychedelics weren't inherently evil and that the present moment is all that matters. Something in that lecture always resonated with me was that there's a sort of symbiosis between man and psychedelics an inherent desire to explore the unknown depths of your mind, not available through any other means. Some people say that's not even close to his best lecture and that might be true but it served its purpose for me.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: UniverseTraveler]
    #21346153 -

The Magic of Plants or Rites of Spring is one of my favs.

You really can't go wrong here though, the man is a wordsmith of profound brilliance. 

:psychsplit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: UniverseTraveler]
    #21346184 -

LOL, you guys are so funny.

McKenna was so full of shit his eyes should've been brown. :rofl:

Yeah, the whole world is gonna change in 2012, ya'll!! Woot woot.

My favorite is the intro to that one book where he plays Thus Spoke Zarathustra and then in his most pencil necked, geeky, self righteously nasal whine... starts yabbering about some bullshit with low priced sound effects in the background. :lol:

Dude took himself way too seriously, and was surrounded by sycophants, if you ask me.
His brother is far more serious and interesting. :thumbup:

Even Tim Leary was more informative and brilliant that butterfly collecting Terence.

Even Robert Anton Wilson despised the guy.

Terence McKenna?
:boo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: SoupSandwich] * 1
    #21346298 -

Leary is equally as brilliant and informative, to be sure, but couldn't hold a candle to Terence in terms of eloquence in public speaking!

Also, I would like to see your source for your claim that Bob despised Terence. I call poppycock.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: yogabunny]
    #21346331 -

Yeah, I was just making that part up. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Terence McKenna [Re: UniverseTraveler]
    #21346445 -

this is one of my favorite terence mckenna audio clips, talks about his most intense dmt experience. highly recommended!



--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Terence Mckenna Audio Archive Bill_Oreilly 8,412 11 07/12/17 02:00 AM
by Ant89
* "Was Psychedelic Guru Terence McKenna Goofing About 2012 Prophecy?" Playful Hate 1,427 5 08/06/12 05:06 PM
by Schwann
* Terence McKenna and "The Civilisation Prejudice " (1946-2000 R.I.P)
( 1 2 all )
Silverwolf 3,902 33 09/06/06 02:03 PM
by Silverwolf
* If you think Terence McKenna was crazy/stupid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mad_Larkin 9,541 89 10/06/12 12:09 PM
by JesusIsLord
* Terence McKenna's Hypocrisy and Contradictions
( 1 2 3 all )
Jessica Swift 6,967 51 08/28/17 02:00 PM
by Morel Guy
* Joe Rogan and Michio Kaku discuss Terence Mckenna theories
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Envix 22,997 232 05/11/10 09:50 AM
by Envix
* ▲ Language About The Unspeakable - A Rather Uncommon Lecture of Terence McKenna
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Playful Hate 6,026 100 09/11/12 01:39 AM
by Bill_Oreilly
* 8 years since Terence McKenna passed (4/3/2008)
( 1 2 all )
rba 3,707 29 04/04/08 12:13 PM
by WScott

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,715 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.