Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Nice MS colour variation!
    #21331967 -

Some KSSS fruiting in my flower pot. Such a beautiful range of colours and I'm assuming genetics - from just a single tablespoon of WBS nocc'd with a wedge from a MSP.



--------------------
Cluster Headache sufferer? Cluster Busting :thumbup:
Veil Tear GIF
Flower Pot Grow GIF
Mini Mono Tub GIFS

"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: urthtown]
    #21331986 -

Ha cool :thumbup:


--------------------
"The earth is a very small stage, in a vast cosmic arena.
Our posturing’s, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that
we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged.
To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one
another, and to preserve, and cherish, the only home, we've ever known."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #21332030 -

:flyhigh:

Edited by shroominmyroom (12/05/17 12:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: shroominmyroom]
    #21332187 -

:mushroomgrow:  COOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: Hashish]
    #21332306 -

Wow those are really pretty man!


--------------------
Knee deep in the hotel tub.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: tourrat]
    #21332316 -

:fuckinawesome:


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: cronicr]
    #21332377 -

:yaysugar:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: tripdawg420]
    #21332604 -

tripdawg420 said:
:yaysugar:



I know! These little fruits have got me all :justcantwait: thinking about the G2Gd WBR V-tek containers that this WBS was left over from. The casings are knotting up like freaking crazy!



--------------------
Cluster Headache sufferer? Cluster Busting :thumbup:
Veil Tear GIF
Flower Pot Grow GIF
Mini Mono Tub GIFS

"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: urthtown]
    #21332608 -

:homerdrool:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: tripdawg420]
    #21346903 -

Here's a little diddy that I've been working on the past couple of days:



Large version here:

http://imgur.com/X0HYdfO

:hatsoff:


--------------------
Cluster Headache sufferer? Cluster Busting :thumbup:
Veil Tear GIF
Flower Pot Grow GIF
Mini Mono Tub GIFS

"All mushrooms are edible, but some only once."
-- Croatian Proverb


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: urthtown]
    #21453875 -

:thumbup::thumbup:

:raisemyglass:

Great work and camera skills!


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nice MS colour variation! [Re: musiclover420]
    #21453886 -

:greatjob:


--------------------
:sporedrop:If you correct your mind, the rest will fall into place.
-Lao Tzu-
Life is short, smile while you still have your teeth.:sporedrop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* variation of the poor man's terrarium Mystical_Craven 1,425 2 06/26/02 11:27 PM
by Mystical_Craven
* Penis Envy & KSSS - how hard is it to create new spawns? Nocforweb 3,144 7 04/14/26 01:26 PM
by seldom seen
* request for KSSS pics trentallica 3,545 10 05/15/06 06:56 PM
by monstermitch
* Weird colouring on cake (contam??) _JJ_ 2,377 4 07/29/01 05:17 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Temperature Variation Theory ExtravagantDream 3,750 3 07/08/03 01:33 PM
by ExtravagantDream
* is substrate meant to change colour? Zed 1,324 8 09/07/02 04:32 PM
by locobot
* Finally, Some KSSS that look like Shrooms HippieChick 4,186 19 03/26/05 10:19 AM
by hammer_head
* KSSS on PF cakes? Ferment 1,689 7 11/16/04 10:17 PM
by aoxomoxoaMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,438 topic views. 20 members, 171 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.