Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: ChinChiller]
    #16170953 -

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/daniel-chong-ucsd-san-diego-dea-149758275.html

There's a video of the kid in this link.

They also elaborate on the meth towards the end of the video. Apparently chong "found" the bag of meth in a blanket in the cell.

Edited by ButteredToast (05/02/12 12:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: ButteredToast]
    #16171003 -

I guess it could have been shit that someone else stuffed in there.  I bet he just doesnt want charges though.  I would say I found it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: DieCommie]
    #16171224 -

He should sue the shit out of them :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: ChinChiller]
    #16172187 -

He was Korean dude.....sitting in cell with no bathroom or bed for 5days.....I call bullshit. Even if he was most Koreans don't use bathrooms anyway.....just sayin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: glockman]
    #16172201 -

This is fucked up.
I hope he sues and gets a huge amount of cash

:chong:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #16172277 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
They're worse then the Drug dealers. Psychopathic cunts.




we were gonna release you from jail
until I got high
we forgot we locked you up
because we got high
you damn sure nearly died
cause we got high
cause we got high
cause we  got high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16172308 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
They're worse then the Drug dealers. Psychopathic cunts.




we were gonna release you from jail
until I got high
we forgot we locked you up
because we got high
you damn sure nearly died
cause we got high
cause we got high
cause we  got high



....that was beautiful Pris...:awepreciation:

























:lol: Just kidding. That was horrible :datass:

But seriously...the DEA could've at least had the common courtesy to waterboard him a few times before leaving him for a few days without food and water. Thats like Torture 101. You always gotta waterboard em a few times as a "Hi. My name is _____ and I'll be your torturer for the foreseeable future."


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Cj-B]
    #16172331 -

Cj-B said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
They're worse then the Drug dealers. Psychopathic cunts.




we were gonna release you from jail
until I got high
we forgot we locked you up
because we got high
you damn sure nearly died
cause we got high
cause we got high
cause we  got high



....that was beautiful Pris...:awepreciation:

























:lol: Just kidding. That was horrible :datass:

But seriously...the DEA could've at least had the common courtesy to waterboard him a few times before leaving him for a few days without food and water. Thats like Torture 101. You always gotta waterboard em a few times as a "Hi. My name is _____ and I'll be your torturer for the foreseeable future."



ever have a car battery wired to your scrotum by a man in a black hood named jenifer?


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Salomon]
    #16172352 -

Well there was this one time at band camp....ah those were the days...when a man could administer electro-shock therapy to his testicles without being 'gay'.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Cj-B]
    #16172358 -

Cj-B said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
They're worse then the Drug dealers. Psychopathic cunts.




we were gonna release you from jail
until I got high
we forgot we locked you up
because we got high
you damn sure nearly died
cause we got high
cause we got high
cause we  got high



....that was beautiful Pris...:awepreciation:

























:lol: Just kidding. That was horrible :datass:





geez, man, i was just about to tell you not to encourage him.. and then I scrolled down and you made it all right with the world once again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16172767 -

Poor guy... same age as me.. I probably would of just died. :shrug:

5 days is a looong time.

I can't wait to see where this story goes in terms of suing the DEA. :popcorn:

EDIT: Too bad the guy didn't have weird sexual fantasies about being locked in a cage like that M16 agent found dead in a duffel bag. :lol:


--------------------

Edited by Everlong (05/02/12 06:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Everlong]
    #16174470 -

If he would have died, we would have to change the drug charts that list marijuana as harmless with zero deaths.

Note to kids: Smoking weed can kill you.


I'm glad the DEA is here to protect us from the dangers of marijuana.


--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #16177636 -

Apparently he's trying to get 20 million

http://abcnews.go.com/US/student-abandoned-cell-days-sue-20-million/story?id=16273815

I hope he gets at least that much, poor kid. Terrible terrible traumatic experience. Keep in mind he drank his own piss to save his life, not because he wanted to wet his whistle. It's a fucking miracle he lived. He came so close to dying it gives me chills reading articles about this. I not only hope he gets his compensation, but lets string up those DEA fuck ups who psychologically raped this poor poor young student. I'dn like to see some justice for once. Just once. No consequences means shit like this will keep happening. A perpetual cycle of abuse.

Take a gander at this list. More often than not does offence's gilded hand shove by justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cases_of_police_brutality_in_the_United_States#Colorado


--------------------
X___________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21300946 -

im not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: rxb] * 1
    #21300956 -

the problem with suing the dea and getting a lot of money, is its just money they are stealing by selling someone elses bitcoins before a trial is even over


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: DieCommie] * 3
    #21301144 -

DieCommie said:
More likely it was meth they didnt catch on him.  I have been sent to holding cells multiple times with contraband they didnt find.



Yea, when I was in jail for a month with a couple of my friends, another friend of ours got busted at a roadblock, and got put in a couple days later.  He had about 40 hits of orange barrel acid they didn't find on him that where 1-tabbers to trip out of your fucking mind, and every last person in the jail that night fucking tripped, even the town drunk, an 80 year old mexican guy who always wore painter coveralls.  that place was a fucking madhouse. :rofl2:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: ChinChiller]
    #21301478 -

Ahhh shit it's happening. I swear I can find an extreme metal song for every thread in the shroomery.


Violently passive consumer -- vital statistic
A gear in a machine spinning out of control and ever ready to explode
The cemetery will carry on -- with carrion, turned to ashes
The species will die the harder they try to control the masses

Itemized flesh -- scanned inventory
A New Testament in greed
Taking count -- humanity is the product
Ever expanding the marketplace, dissolving the commonwealth
Pandemic -- the damnation, epic

If this is the answer, then count me out.
Humanity is the cancer, and I want out.

Dead monolith -- towering cesspool of Babel
Dreams of tyrants -- the product alive

Excessive commodity -- dominant ideology
Self-destructive machine spinning out of control and ever ready to implode
The cemetery will carry on -- with carrion, turned to ashes
The species will die the harder they try to control the masses

I walked inside the monolith
In plastic I was reborn

If this is the answer, then count me out.
Humanity is the cancer, and I want out.

Dead monolith -- towering cesspool of babel!
Dreams of tyrants -- the product alive


--------------------
It's all for the :lol:s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Eggtimer]
    #21301620 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21302294 -

can live on 4 mil pretty comfy for 50 years or so


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forgotten by the DEA [Re: rxb] * 1
    #21302364 -

What is it going to take for the American people to stand up and say,  "I'm not going to take this shit anymore?"?  It's a fucking lame joke.  Fucking Gestapo.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,059 21 02/08/10 01:17 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* Psychopaths
( 1 2 3 all )
28064212 4,459 41 05/28/11 02:36 AM
by JesusGoneRogue
* Can psychopaths know they're psychopaths?
( 1 2 all )
UniversalParadox 1,966 20 02/02/11 10:16 AM
by Patlal
* My Message To The DEA---FUCK YOU!
( 1 2 3 all )
starfirex 3,833 46 10/23/09 04:47 PM
by fatso
* She told me She loves waterboarding Psychoslut 632 7 02/23/12 08:15 AM
by Swwert
* Thoughts on Ice Bucket Challenge?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Magicman69 6,028 110 08/22/14 11:56 PM
by pfxtc
* WARNING: Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT Psilocybeingzz 3,086 14 11/15/09 12:25 AM
by P-O
* Help Me Howard - DEA Trouble Chemy 1,143 3 05/21/08 06:07 AM
by In(di)go

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,773 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.