Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Composing music in your dreams
    #1995703 - 10/09/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Its 1am while Im writting this so if theres any errors I'll correct them when Im more awake and in the mood to :smile:.

So Ive done alot of things in my dreams, to keep it short, Ive ate food that tasted like it does in real life, Ive ate sweets such as almonds covered in chocolate that tasted like it, Ive also had something similar to fruit-role-ups which was sweet in my dream, Ive chewed chewy bubble gum which was also sweet, Ive ate juicy oranges, Ive had the top of my head scalped open by an alien that looks like the alien from the Aliens movie, Ive been shot, Ive died several times in different ways, Ive killed!, I had wierd... sex (dont ask), Ive ran from monsters and boy do I stay away from oceans (once had some monolithic sized sharks *shivers*), Ive experienced amazing flashes of vivid bright lights on and off that I can somehow trigger, Ive rode motorcycles, big trucks, small puny dirty bikes (yes smaller than pocket bikes), Ive played video games that are completely original, Ive had nukes and large disasters go off many times (which wierdly enough Ive seemed to learn to enjoy the tense excitement from escaping them), ect ect ect..

But this is what I really want to talk about, composing music in my dreams, this for me has been one of the most AMAZING things to hear and change at will, its sounds so amazing.. gawd I cant put it into words, Imagine thinking of a tune that you love so much and plays so vividly that you can easily hear it yet be able to controle the momentum/rhythms the instruments and tones you hear all the while it never stops. In my dreams its always a tune Ive never heard before, completely original.

Ive had this in my dreams twice very successfully, its the most amazing tunes of different kinds of music melded so perfectly together and sounds so.. awsome, sigh you have to hear it to understand how great it is, all I can say is awsome or great ect :smirk:. Its hard for me because its like trying to describe the great feeling of a drug, but atleast I can be more specific. To be more exact, it was like a meld of trance and classical music, but it was so increadibly intune!, it wasnt a mix of garble. What really boggles my mind is that I can change the tunes and rhythms ect, yet it NEVER goes off-tune. Hell I can only replay a half ass'ed lousy tune in my head while Im awake, and thats while concentrating on it, and if I stop thinking about it directly it just stops, just like with most thoughts, but dreams are just fkn amazing.

Perhaps it'll sound odd for me saying this, but from what Ive experienced in my dreams, especialy music, its as if something else or SOMEONE is helping me creat such beautiful rhythms, its hard for me to believe that Im creating all those perfect rhythms/tunes without some kind of "help", and Im sort of pointing at something external from the human body or not scientificly classified, that or we have one god damn nice piece of hardware that we got a long way to exploring and understanding.

Anyways there are probably other dream threads out there so mines dedicated to music within dreams. And this is quite new to me, im 20 years old and those 2 successfull times that it has happened to me where within the last 2-4 months so their fairly new experiences for me.

So what are your dream experiences with music?, hell you can talk about anything within dreams but for the sake of making a seperate topic thats different from the others, officialy its a music/dream thread :smile:.

edit/add: meh, maybe I should have posted this in the trip forum?, Id probably get more responses but not sure if it really belongs, mods if you think it does plz sweep it over there thx

Edited by bandaid (10/10/03 06:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBLIZZZ
Stranger
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: bandaid]
    #1995875 - 10/10/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

**Nods head and smiles**
DUDE! Go to SLEEP!

OfflineBLIZZZ
Stranger
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: BLIZZZ]
    #1995884 - 10/10/03 12:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

ACK! I am a n00b! Sorry!

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: bandaid]
    #1996041 - 10/10/03 02:02 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i was playing some badass blues slide in my dreams last night. i couldn't remember it today though.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: eric_the_red]
    #1996968 - 10/10/03 11:51 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

that reminds me, in my dream last night at one point i had a gun and was trying to shoot this guy that was about 10 feet away but i couldn't hit him. i ran out of bullets and he shot me when i was running away and i got hit in the knee. i actually felt it, now this mornign my right knee is sore but i think i got hit in the left knee...i'm not sure...wow that is weird. that is the only part i remember of any dreaming i did last night though.

also, i was drunk as hell last night, aren't drunk sleepers not supposed to dream?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinemr_kite
The Watcher
Male

Loc: shambhala
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: TODAY]
    #1999665 - 10/11/03 06:55 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yup I do this a lot. But I can never remember them when I wake up! Shame cos they sound good at the time.

--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: mr_kite]
    #2000428 - 10/11/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I have some wild dreams too. Mostly I'm always creating something that I normally wouldn't have time to do in my busy everyday life. Dreams are a release for me as well as many others. I especially enjoy my numerous, reoccuring flying dreams. All my dreams are so realistic, I wake up very disappointed that they are just in my head. Some of my most impressive dreams were accompanied by different opiates and LSD. Wild stuff, your mind never rests even when you do. It's so complex how we come up with all this input. I wish someone would discover how we are able to dream and why dreams seem so tangible while in them, only to awaken and find them distant fragments of some far off world. "What do dreams mean"? The everlasting empty question. Who knows maybe some mad scientist will one day expose the human brain and reveal all it's mysteries. I'm sure we'll all be long gone before this happens.

--------------------
"Statements above are absolutely fictional fragments of delusional, reoccuring Dreams."

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: mr_kite]
    #2130123 - 11/23/03 06:39 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I dont see how that makes sense, no offense, but if you dont remember it when you wake up how would you know you dreamed it in the first place?, Im guessing you get sort of a feeling that it happened, maybe you can elaborate.

Quote:

mr_kite said:
Yup I do this a lot. But I can never remember them when I wake up! Shame cos they sound good at the time.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Composing music in your dreams [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2130126 - 11/23/03 06:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

eric_the_red said:
i was playing some badass blues slide in my dreams last night. i couldn't remember it today though.

Almost Birth-Day time...

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder