Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Interstellar? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21252933 -

it was just a moviethat was poorly advertised

they tricked you into seeing it


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252959 -

Man, you've got some real beef with this movie. I'll watch it tonight and let you know how I feel about it, but I can't think of a Nolan movie I outright hated. Dark Knight Rises was his worst film, and it was still better than a lot of the other crap that was released that year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21253051 -

Shroomslip said:
I saw it, I'm not sure why everyone says it's so great. As hyped as it was, after I saw it, I was kinda disappointed. I mean it's a good movie, but every single person says it's great or it blew their mind... I'm not sure what part of the movie really illicits this response from pretty much everyone.



This is spot on for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21253056 -

yeah that movie sucked

they spent like a whole fucking hour on batman being stuck in a hole/prison. so fucking stupid

i just HATED interstellar cuz it had so much potential but it was just a stupid 3 hour drama about stupid bullshit btwn a guy and his kid. like i want spaaaaaace


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21253064 -

I actually thought they did well at not over doing the love story portion of it. I also heard it was amazing and I trust IMDB ratings so I went in expecting it to be good and wasn't let down at all. There was more than enough science, spirituality, and psychedelic material for me. I was pleased with the perspective I was left with afterwards.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21253081 -

I'm thinking that Interstellar touched you when you were a child or something.  So much hate.

Did you like Gravity?  I tend to love space movies, but I could not enjoy that one. The artistry in it was legit, but it was so dull.

I just hope to see Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money in my lifetime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21253225 -

Burke Dennings said:
I just hope to see Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money in my lifetime.



:ducklol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Faustoid]
    #21253299 -

:hahthatsrich:  I'm glad you quoted that, I missed it.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21253473 -

Burke Dennings said:
I'm thinking that Interstellar touched you when you were a child or something.  So much hate.

Did you like Gravity?  I tend to love space movies, but I could not enjoy that one. The artistry in it was legit, but it was so dull.

I just hope to see Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money in my lifetime.



gravity was way worse than interstellar lol

did not enjoy at all


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak] * 2
    #21253542 -

just watched it, loved it. id give it a 9/10 by far my favorite nolan film

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21254303 -

Bassfreak said:
morrowasted said:
Didn't like it = didn't get it




lol that MUST be it

i mean theres no other possible explanation right brah?



no, there isn't. the movie was damn near perfect. other than the sound editing problems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #21254516 -

I thought it was good, but I have two gripes:

1.  That is obviously not how the future will be, with AI coming, and

2.  On the subject of AI, if they had those cool AI robots that could do everything the humans could, and much better, AND NOT DIE, why were any humans along on the mission at all?


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #21255438 -

DividedQuantum said:
2.  On the subject of AI, if they had those cool AI robots that could do everything the humans could, and much better, AND NOT DIE, why were any humans along on the mission at all?




Mann explained that before he tried to kill cooper

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21255448 -

Prisoner#1 said:
DividedQuantum said:
2.  On the subject of AI, if they had those cool AI robots that could do everything the humans could, and much better, AND NOT DIE, why were any humans along on the mission at all?




Mann explained that before he tried to kill cooper



could have been that it was a lie that mann used to get cooper to venture out with him alone, but idk

Edited by Adolin (02/10/15 08:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: BlazeGlassDabs]
    #21256717 -

I got it, and it was stupid. Was it terrible or a bad movie? No, but it wasn't good or great. It was highly mediocre.

The directing was amazing, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: nooneman]
    #21256872 -

Didn't get it ^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: morrowasted]
    #21257103 -

no it was just a gay movie

nobody cares about some guy and his daughter


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: morrowasted]
    #21257104 -

morrowasted said:
Didn't get it ^



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Adolin]
    #21257107 -

Gresh said:
morrowasted said:
Didn't get it ^






in detail, explain what hapoened then

i dare you


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21257114 -

ill pass, was just being a doucheball

to each their own

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my brother suckerpunched me n dislocated my jaw
( 1 2 3 all )
Endure 4,240 59 11/27/13 06:13 PM
by Rose
* Do you like Adam Sandler?
( 1 2 all )
Achillita 2,380 26 09/23/15 09:21 AM
by Sheekle
* This novemeber, adam sandlers shits in your eyes, ears and mouth
( 1 2 3 all )
nice1 5,536 40 06/11/11 01:38 PM
by The Ecstatic
* Suckerpunch
( 1 2 3 all )
JesusGoneRogue 3,348 40 04/05/11 07:55 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Interstellar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bridgeburner 5,518 87 11/30/14 07:37 PM
by MorphinTime
* Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies
( 1 2 all )
shekelstein 2,149 25 09/06/16 11:06 PM
by zZZz
* NEW ADAM SANDLER MOVIE!
( 1 2 all )
Shortknight 1,943 24 10/28/15 06:01 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Adam Sandler is an Illuminatus blewmeanie 1,169 13 08/29/09 11:32 AM
by koppie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,230 topic views. 3 members, 79 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.