Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies [Re: shekelstein] * 2
    #23620085 -

i love adam sandler, people hate him cuz its "cool"


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies [Re: Sheekle]
    #23620102 -

No, I hate him cause he's a shit actor, and I've hated every film I've ever seen that had him in it.

I think you're projecting there Sheeks, you're the only "cool" cat round here.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies [Re: shekelstein]
    #23620241 -

he was good in Shakes the Clown


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies [Re: demiu5]
    #23620246 -

I thought Funny People was actually pretty good.

Not a sandler fan either. i mean i was when i was a kid and i guess he's alright. After the golden era of billy madison and happy gilmore(which ended with Big Daddy), his stuff has been trash. except for funny people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies [Re: Apostle] * 1
    #23620264 -

Airheads should be in the list of top 50 movies ever made.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #23620287 -

he's got some good vibes going. i can dig it.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has anyone here seen the Movie, "50 Dates." mjshroomer 863 13 03/20/05 03:51 PM
by mjshroomer
* The absolute WORST movie you've ever seen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MOTH 13,686 135 01/26/21 11:33 PM
by viraldrome
* What's your favorite movie to trip on?
( 1 2 3 all )
PsychedelicPixie 6,641 51 10/24/05 01:54 PM
by sirbojangles
* Timothy Leary TV Movie & Entheogen dante 1,154 3 10/30/05 11:15 PM
by Learyfan
* Do you like Adam Sandler?
( 1 2 all )
Achillita 2,380 26 09/23/15 11:21 AM
by Sheekle
* This novemeber, adam sandlers shits in your eyes, ears and mouth
( 1 2 3 all )
nice1 5,536 40 06/11/11 03:38 PM
by The Ecstatic
* Discord Movie Night Week #44 SARAtonin 131 0 05/04/21 04:00 PM
by SARAtonin
* Most Disturbing Movie Ever
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
kosmic_charlie 19,816 155 09/23/24 08:57 PM
by TrancedOutBrah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,149 topic views. 2 members, 211 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.