Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Wilfred * 1
    #21221440 -

Wilfred is a very psychological show and just like life, always ends with more questions than answers.

Their are infinite ideas that come to mind of what is actually going on, like life, for Ryan and the audience.

Wilfred. obviously, we can all say on some level it's the symbol for insanity.

What are some of your interpretations of this show? What's really going on in your mind?

:willfredjoint:

Edited by Trichome_Delta9 (02/03/15 02:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21225200 -

popular idea is that Ryan is insane and sees Wilfred as a dog

another is everyone is insane and everyone is just following suit

another is he died and this is his hell

I could keep going but I would rather her other s ideas. go crazy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21225254 -

I got bored with the show after the first season. That doesn't really happen often with me.

I don't remember how it all started anymore but I remember coming to the conclusion that Ryan is just insane. I remember thinking he had some kind of stress induced psychotic break, but I can't remember what the stress was that started it all.

I love Wilfred as a character though. That was the only reason I really even watched it for as long as I did, but watching him be him gets old after awhile.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21225280 -

I thought the whole series was hilarious. The ending kinda bummed me out though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21225771 -

Maybe Ryan got in a bad accident and he's been unconscious
and dreaming the whole time :philososloth:
can't wait for the last season to come out on netflix:willfredjoint:


--------------------
:mushroom2::heart::ganja::bliss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: shroomluv]
    #21225790 -

shroomluv said:
Maybe Ryan got in a bad accident and he's been unconscious
and dreaming the whole time :philososloth:
can't wait for the last season to come out on netflix:willfredjoint:




Thank you for actually contributing :bender:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21225838 -

i've only seen season 1. I saw it before season 2 came out

I should catch up on it sometime, I liked the show.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Alexestalex]
    #21225862 -

What do you think is going on in it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Trichome_Delta9]
    #21240770 -

I think the main character is suicidal so he takes a shit load of dramamine in an attempt to kill himself.

instead he experiences a state of full blown delirium

it makes perfect sense to me :shrug:


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Edited by Alexestalex (02/07/15 06:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: Alexestalex]
    #21241091 -

I don't really care what the explanation is (does it really need one?) That show is hilarious and that's all that I care about:

Quote:
Wilfred: Do you know what this is? <holds his hands a few inches apart>
Ryan: Let me guess, the length of my dick?
Wilfred: No, it's the amount of compassion you've shown towards your mum... and the length of your dick. They happened to be equal in this case. It doesn't happen often, but it's pretty cool when this shit lines up.



:willfred:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: mantis]
    #21241216 -

i wont ruin the ending...but it also bummed me out.

also bruce is the shit :stoned:


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
99.9% of what i say is a lie...the other, gibberish. :stoned:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wilfred [Re: sooperdooper]
    #21241222 -

I watched this show during my first mushroom trip

I forget which episode but it was profound to say the least


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best flicks on netflix?
( 1 2 3 all )
stzacrack 1,381 40 09/24/16 03:31 PM
by Shroomslip
* Wilfred episode with ayahuasca Comradez 3,363 2 10/06/12 05:43 PM
by allseeingike
* the netflix show "stranger things'
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Sheekle 4,681 139 11/12/17 09:34 AM
by pachoo
* must watch on netflix.
( 1 2 3 all )
rhizomorphs 3,622 45 06/06/14 05:53 PM
by Cosmic_Flame
* wtf netflix goldcaphunter 629 15 06/13/13 08:42 PM
by Synthe
* Wilfred season fanale Legend 1,136 7 09/09/11 05:22 AM
by Legend
* Decent movies on Netflix?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
XUL 16,517 251 11/23/15 02:59 PM
by koods
* Something to watch on netflix
( 1 2 3 all )
Notfromarkansas 3,673 50 08/06/14 11:25 AM
by Murph

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
708 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.