Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I want a beagle [Re: Shortknight]
    #21158702 -

I don't know how the dumb thing got brought in here.  Every breed has the chance of producing stupid offspring.  If you want smart dogs, get mixed breeds.  Purebred just have a higher potential now a days to be poorly bred due to the extreme amounts of backyard breeders trying to be real breeders.

I work with difficult breeds, ain't no better pet than a pitbull.  Minimal training and a daily bike ride turn them into some of the best family dogs you can ask for.  I took the dobbie in from a family who walked into my work crying saying he was insane.



Gave him a bike ride and a stern voice, was the only dog I have met smarter than my guy.  The dog in the middle was the dumbest dog I ever met, still somewhat trainable though.  We just did not expect great things from him.. Sitting and walking good on a leash is all some dogs got lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a beagle [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21158735 -

r00tuuu123 said:
My asshole cousin inherited my grand paps line of beagles  and all the shotguns when my pap died and that dick want's 800$ for a pup . MF er don't even hunt no more.  Fuck the douche should at least give me a runt. These are field trial champion dogs that have a lineage in our family from my PAP  on down.:mad2:



Dude that sucks BIG TIME!!!

When I saw the title of this thread I was like "ya you do :awesomenod:..."
Then I read your OP and was kinda butthurt :sad:.
Why in high hell would he charge you for one of those dogs? What in the actual fuck.
My uncle has a line of hunting beagles and if I inherited them I would be handing out puppies left, right, and center to the rest of my family.
This was upsetting, very sooryy OP.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a beagle [Re: MikeBearPig]
    #21158753 -

I like dobermans. My friend used to have one, then his stepson, who is my friend, me and him were hanging out when he burnt the hell out of a t bone steak haha:peace: A real big one, and he tossed it to Brudis, the dog, and he swallowed the whole thing!:tongue2:

It was fucking funny.:rockon:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a beagle [Re: Shortknight]
    #21160851 -

This thread has surprised me. I didn't figure that there were this many shroomerites that ran dogs!


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vicious attack beagle Spongiform 2,342 9 06/01/10 06:15 AM
by ShroomerRoss
* My Beagle is having puppies! Pandora 922 15 08/22/07 01:00 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Atheist's aren't stupid, they are stubborn.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
sandman_130 7,049 110 05/03/09 03:53 PM
by Swyfty Swyf
* My Beagle Dogs Pandora 644 10 09/20/07 08:44 PM
by dirtworshipper
* Beautiful Beagle puppies!!!! Pandora 670 4 11/15/07 12:21 AM
by Pandora
* What a stubborn cunt. Cemented a few gigs though. LobsterSauceDiscord 881 11 12/27/09 11:19 AM
by LobsterSauce
* When stubborn people change their minds.... morrowasted 436 3 09/21/13 08:52 PM
by morrowasted
* Stubborn people and misinformation
( 1 2 all )
kake 2,548 23 08/17/05 01:46 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,940 topic views. 4 members, 31 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.