Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Neurontin [Re: DragonChaser]
    #21137141 -

What does this drug high feel like? Opiates, benzo, muscle relaxers, alcohol, somewhere in between that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neurontin [Re: Adden]
    #21137163 -

This sounds shady as fuck. I've been known to abuse pills before but something about this stuff gives me a bad feeling right in my gut.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neurontin [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #21137168 -

It literally puts me into drug induced psychsosis, but I also have a lot of other odd drug interactions, and I'm one of those people that get ridiculously high off of low doses of tramadol and gets other random paradoxical effects.

I'd rather buy soma or ambien from some Indian website before I tried to get high on a nerve blocker though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neurontin [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #21137176 -

The only time I ever tried Neurontin I only did 600mgs & I found it quite pleasant.
It felt kind of like a benzo and I noticed when I went to bed,
in the darkness I was getting some open & closed eye visuals
I also take methadone so it may have been the combo that made a low dose so groovy.
I've been looking for a cheap source ever since.
Seems like it would be a nice thing to do every couple weeks or so
:shrug:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neurontin [Re: DragonChaser]
    #21137232 -

Its one of the few drugs I have found that actually helps with opiate withdrawal a bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neurontin [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #21138684 -

It would be closest to benzos but really it is not that similar to benzos. You will never black out from gabapentin. It will just make you feel really loosey-goosey carefree. But if you take too much it will make you sick and stimulated rather than make you pass out.

I just realized I did my math wrong, I actually take 2400mg daily. When I first started taking it thought even 200mg made me feel goofy. Now I wouldnt anything special unless I took twice my daily dose, 4800mg.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gabapentin/Neurontin Oceanshore23Forest 471 9 04/16/16 12:12 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* just took a silly large dose of gabapentin
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 3,335 21 08/26/14 05:18 AM
by morrowasted
* Gabapentin
( 1 2 3 4 all )
fuel on the fire 8,124 66 08/18/16 11:26 AM
by Moonshoe
* Gabapentin And Benzodiazapines Hrethic 857 6 11/13/12 08:22 PM
by Beefy1
* Gabapentin OTC Germany tubelhbin 593 2 03/30/16 02:38 AM
by danielx
* Paxil & Neurontin... vinsue 231 4 05/03/16 02:24 PM
by Zombi3
* Quick Gabapentin Advice (Anyone used it before?) accountant 1,368 5 12/20/11 12:39 AM
by Myconewber
* Guess who Just got prescribed marinol? :)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rexter 3,708 42 01/24/14 04:58 AM
by schwarg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,314 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.