Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: s240779]
    #21120373 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: jewunit]
    #21120376 -

jewunit said:
I'm telling you that you are wrong. Someone 21 or older cannot have sex with someone UNDER 17. People UNDER 17, as young as 13, are allowed to have sex with people no more than 4 years older than them. So a 16 year old can have sex with a 20 year old, but not a 21 year old.



I don't think that's federal; it's a state issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: jewunit]
    #21120379 -

jewunit said:
I'm telling you that you are wrong. Someone 21 or older cannot have sex with someone UNDER 17. People UNDER 17, as young as 13, are allowed to have sex with people no more than 4 years older than them. So a 16 year old can have sex with a 20 year old, but not a 21 year old.



That was the source of my confusion. Thank you for clearing that up.

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: abltsandwich]
    #21120381 -

Yes.  It is all by state law.  See my link


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: abltsandwich]
    #21120391 -

Yes I was talking specifically about NY. Age of consent varies from state to state, but the most common age of consent is 17. I'm not sure why I know this, I don't get laid and I'm certainly not fucking girls much younger than me, but for some reason I always end up talking about age of consent laws in threads like this. I've just always found that "wait til she's 18" type thing to be funny because 18 is the least common age of consent in the country.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: jewunit] * 1
    #21120433 -

Just practice safe sex. By which I mean, tell her your name is Andy.

It doesn't get much safer than them not being able to ever find you again. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: jewunit]
    #21120444 -

They're all dirt bags, democrats and republicans, but not liberals. No wait.. Liberals too :awesketch:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #21120693 -

As I have said before, often, thinking that a Republican will fix the problems caused by a Democrat is a lot like thinking that the cure for a rattlesnake bite is a cobra bite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: Srirachi]
    #21120708 -

The way I see it, when you get into the southern states, you start seeing people fucking their cousins and sisters a little more frequently than elsewhere. Getting a 17 year old get tangled in the mix is not surprising.

Nothing says incest more than a thick southern accent.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #21120721 -

Patlal said:
The way I see it, when you get into the southern states, you start seeing people fucking their cousins and sisters a little more frequently than elsewhere. Getting a 17 year old get tangled in the mix is not surprising.

Nothing says incest more than a thick southern accent.



Or somebody who says aboot a ahedual

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/05/ottawa-mom-son-plead-guilty-to-incest

Piss off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: jewunit]
    #21121093 -

jewunit said:
Yes I was talking specifically about NY. Age of consent varies from state to state, but the most common age of consent is 17. I'm not sure why I know this,



Nope.

According to Wikipedia, most common age is 16.

Quote:
Each U.S. state (and the District of Columbia) has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17, or 18. The most common age is 16.[58]

    age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia





--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Politician fucks underage secretary, gets reelected [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21121099 -

zappaisgod said:
Patlal said:
The way I see it, when you get into the southern states, you start seeing people fucking their cousins and sisters a little more frequently than elsewhere. Getting a 17 year old get tangled in the mix is not surprising.

Nothing says incest more than a thick southern accent.



Or somebody who says aboot a ahedual

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/05/ottawa-mom-son-plead-guilty-to-incest

Piss off.



:lol: :rofl: :ilold:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* California is so fucked djfrog 2,566 16 10/29/03 11:26 PM
by AliceDee
* This pic is fucking awesome
( 1 2 all )
DHJH 3,179 31 08/30/04 02:25 AM
by Tyger
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* the fuck up thread
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,207 25 07/22/04 06:45 AM
by Adom
* Fuck PETA!
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 7,312 45 12/19/03 08:48 PM
by Adom
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 06:42 PM
by enotake2
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,731 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,393 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 208 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.