Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!!
    #2107770 -

I don't think I have ever made a thread in the pub..

well, I just want to say high! :laugh:


I personally like the pub, OTD seem to be all about this kick right now.  Its like watching the war go on for 3 months straight... it gets old after the first 5 min.

I am proud of my OTD'er though.  I just feel posting here will keep my spirits high and make me feel like we are doing the right thing.

peace :heart:


zerohero :sun: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2107777 -

ohh I forgot!!


/me hands a pint to everyone in the pub and beer nuts. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2107814 -

/me takes a pint !

Well we welcome you, and hope that you'll make The Pub a part of your regular rounds here from now on!

Shine On!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #2108006 -

long live the pub!! :eats some beer nuts:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: Infrared]
    #2108019 -

hi
(clanks my aussie schooner against your pint)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2108050 -

ugh i'm hangover or something i feel sober need something to make me unsober

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: boO]
    #2108059 -

Try a pint BoO! :grin: 


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2108074 -

welcome zerohero - this is my favorite forum here, and perhaps it'll be yours as well :rocket: 


--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #2108079 -

Aussie remedy for hangover:
In one glass put 200mls of beer,dash of tabasco,tablespoon of vegemite and 1 raw egg,stir and scull

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: boO]
    #2108084 -

I would suggest that you head to your nearest liquor store and buy some hard liquor. I would not suggest that you drive there, but that you should walk. Be careful while your walking as you are going to be stumbling around quite a bit. I make that assumption based upon the rate at which you were stumbling around with your sentence in the post that you made.
You are hangover. My friend Joe told me once that the best way to treat a hangover is to drink more alchohol. Unless you don't have a hangover fom alchohol, then you should probably just take somemore of whatever it was in the first place that you took. And drink a lot of water too. Dehydration can give you a bad "hangover" effect.
You have reached an important segment of your life. This experience will force you to adapt. You are no longer the same person and the course of your life will change. Where that new course leads is up to you. Soar into the quiet space, among the stars where eveything is still.

Does anyone like Terra Ferma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: Xochitl]
    #2108090 -

Xochitl said:
welcome zerohero - this is my favorite forum here, and perhaps it'll be yours as well :rocket: 



it's my favorite too !!!! 


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2108144 -

You know you have to pay me in pie to stay in a the Pub though, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2108206 -

Zero dont let all that drama in OTD get ya down
You have allways been a cool dude and you will do
just fine there, You are being tested royally so just
keep on being who you are and everything will fall in place
Now run go get me another beer...skip n jump :cool: :thumbup:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: OldSpice]
    #2108434 -

Yeah fully, Paw.
I trust zero to do a great job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: RunDMT]
    #2110279 -

thanks guys. :laugh:


I feel at home here at the shroomery! :smile:

the start of something beautiful.

peace

zerohero

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2110288 -

The Shroomery is a home, eh :smile:

peace


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: trendal]
    #2110902 -

I justed dosed when I wrote that post above yours. :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: ]
    #2111892 -

This is such a chill good vibe place


--------------------
Naaah whats up doc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: Bugsbunny]
    #2111905 -

Yeah..... :heart: 


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: welcome, I bring fun and good vibes!!! [Re: Ripple]
    #2111956 -

Pitty I'm here to slowly bring hatred to the place, like a terminal illness. :devil: :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody have any good "Yo Momma" jokes? RandalFlagg 1,245 15 03/07/05 04:49 PM
by ant61
* Good vibes- Bad Vibes 2Experimental 935 5 10/22/04 12:44 AM
by recalcitrant
* It's been real. It's been fun... AbstractHarmonix 621 10 01/16/05 06:44 PM
by delta9
* Fun / original ideas for dates?
( 1 2 all )
zee_werp 3,546 26 11/01/04 08:20 PM
by Hendostan
* To all you "vibe senders"...
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 4,858 37 03/22/05 06:45 PM
by Burke Dennings
* SUPPORT THE SHROOMERY!
( 1 2 all )
theshiftingwalls 4,447 32 11/29/03 08:28 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Yesterday was NOT fun.
( 1 2 all )
Phr33k 2,230 26 12/16/04 05:28 PM
by Cubieman420
* It Really Has Been Fun!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 2,795 50 10/13/04 01:18 AM
by oDin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,025 topic views. 8 members, 418 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.